Author Topic: 5 May 2018 Albion 1 Tottenham Hotspur 0  (Read 27893 times)

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2018, 05:04:59 PM »
Give him the job, what a turn around he has done - absolute credit to the club.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2018, 05:05:37 PM »
You know those Lemurs that bounce around like demented morons? That was me in my lounge. 😁
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

koren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2018, 05:06:56 PM »
Unbelievable.
We didn't give up and score at last.
Well done Albion.
The PRIDE of midlands

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
There’s only one candidate for the manager’s job now - Big Dave. How can the Board possibly give it to anyone else.

baggies_24

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2018, 05:11:14 PM »
Regardless of what happens Big Dave you are an absolute hero. Thank you for restoring some pride into the club

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2018, 05:13:31 PM »
Absolutely incredible

Pureade1

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2018, 05:14:22 PM »
Thank you for giving us pride back Big Dave. Been a long time since I was so excited about anything Albion.

BIG DAVE IN

wbadazza

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2018, 05:16:50 PM »
I just shouted  in the  car whilst parked at Mary Stevens Park......people think nuts and I don't care.....just wow
cut me in half you'll find blue and white stripes

Semaj Riatsila

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2018, 05:19:38 PM »
I was watching at airport in Christchurch New Zealand screaming when it went in. Thank you Big Dave. Whatever happens your a legend. Come on Everton.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »
Absolutely amazing! Let’s just hope we can make it to Sunday, then it’s anybodys! I was pacing so much and I was in total disbelief!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

CL3MO

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2018, 05:54:24 PM »
If we go down, we go down but that was f****** fantastic!

Football, eh?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 10:20:45 PM by Hull Baggie »

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2018, 05:58:23 PM »
get in just got back down from ceiling magic man does it again the greatest of great escapes is still on :o

SirTonyM

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »
Reminded today why I fell in love with football. If Moore has done nothing else he has reminded some tired, cynical, frustrated fans what Albion means and why we love this game :)

bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2018, 06:20:41 PM »
Just back from the match now. Absolutely amazing atmosphere, can’t believe what I’ve seen since Dave came in. I’m still utterly frustrated that we find ourselves in this position with what is clearly a team and squad that is comfortably good enough.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »
What an afternoon.
Its been a few games since the atmosphere has been like that.
That's what it should be like every game. The players going hell for leather and the fan pushing them on
Great afternoons entertainment
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

baggie53

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2018, 07:56:11 PM »
I can't remember the last timeI heard a noise like today when the final whistle went
Vorwärts die Breiten Hosen !

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2018, 07:59:18 PM »
I can't remember the last timeI heard a noise like today when the final whistle went

That is what Football and West Brom are all about, passion!
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2018, 08:53:03 PM »
Days like today are the reason we love this game. Pure emotion from everyone when that goal went in, it may well turn out to be futile but today will live long in my memory.

NathWBA

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2018, 08:56:34 PM »
The emotions when the goal went in were incredible, I was so close to tears, the Mrs weren’t happy she said she’s never seen me as happy I was in that moment.
The Lord's My Sheperd I'll Not Want
He Makes Me Down To Lie,
In Pastures Green,He Leadeth Me,
The Quiet Waters By.

BAGGIES68

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2018, 09:59:51 PM »
I may watch match of the day. They'll have a new narrative. "The greatest of great escapes" :D

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2018, 10:26:42 PM »
A really gutsy, backs to wall at times display, everyone played their part. Livermore scores again!!

Just need a Swansea v Soton draw on Tuesday then it'll be down to the last game but we will need a 4 goal swing on Soton and Stoke to beat Swansea. Bring it on!

Big Dave has to be a serious contender for the manager's job now, I'd rather have him than Smith or Appleton.

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2018, 12:50:49 AM »
Didn't see or hear about the Albion goal until I came off the cricket field. But I watched the Everton game and went mental when that equaliser went in.

Watched MOTD just and no sign of this "clear" chance for Rondon, was it a half chance as usual lads?? Thought the boys were superb, and Moore got it spot on with the late subs, Chadli and Sturridge certainly added to our attack. 4 more results. We're halfway there.

What price a Darren Fletcher 30 yarder to sink Swansea next week?
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2018, 01:01:28 AM »
Didn't see or hear about the Albion goal until I came off the cricket field. But I watched the Everton game and went mental when that equaliser went in.

Watched MOTD just and no sign of this "clear" chance for Rondon, was it a half chance as usual lads?? Thought the boys were superb, and Moore got it spot on with the late subs, Chadli and Sturridge certainly added to our attack. 4 more results. We're halfway there.

What price a Darren Fletcher 30 yarder to sink Swansea next week?
Cross by Phillips, went through Wanyama's (I think) legs to Rondon about 5/6 yards out between centre goal and near post with defender behind with no chance of stopping him with fouling and Lloris at far post, square shot and hits his standing leg. although he didn't have a huge amount of time to position himself, if he doesn't hit his own leg it's going in 99 times out of 100.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2018, 01:11:21 AM »
Cross by Phillips, went through Wanyama's (I think) legs to Rondon about 5/6 yards out between centre goal and near post with defender behind with no chance of stopping him with fouling and Lloris at far post, square shot and hits his standing leg. although he didn't have a huge amount of time to position himself, if he doesn't hit his own leg it's going in 99 times out of 100.

So not a clear chance then... Cheers.

Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2018, 01:18:14 AM »
Whatever happens, you've got to admire everything Big Dave has done. I'm not saying that he's a tactical wizard, but he's 100% brought the team spirit back, which is more than half the battle. Each player has their own limitations in ability, but a good manager is one who gets more out of each player. And working for one another. And maybe gets them giving everything until the 95th minute.
It's amazing how so far all the results have gone in our favour. On paper, hardly anyone would have predicted points v Liverpool, Man U and Spurs, but there's a saying that you make your own luck. 
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure