Author Topic: 29 Nov 2015 West Ham 1 Albion 1  (Read 55164 times)

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

Re: In Game Chat
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2015, 02:50:15 PM »
It does seem that free kicks only get given when West Ham fall to the floor.
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
Can only be described as hit and hope.

We must be the worst passing team in premier league history.

Playing this way is necessary for us to stay up according to some.

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:32 PM »
McLean and Sess have contributed nothing so far. TP must change tact and personnel at half time. Our performance so far is third rate.

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:45 PM »
How can any supporter believe this style of football is acceptable?
It is not the taking part, but the winning that counts.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »
Fletcher is awful. Dawson is awful. Yacob badly out of form. Can't blame the management for pooh players.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

DutchBaggies

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2015, 02:52:02 PM »
WOW!!!  This is a prime example of why I don't spend the money to come over abs watch us anymore.  Our style of play gives a whole new meaning to the words "hit and hope".  There is zero creativity or guile to what we do.  Never liked TP and his philosophy on football, but he's ours, and barring any utter catastrophe, he's here to stay.  Oh well, at least I'll be saving 5 or 6 grand a year in flights, hotels and tickets etc.

ashdoy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2015, 02:52:43 PM »
Four times a midfielder has pinched the ball from them, ran 10/15yards with to see that, unsurprisingly there is no one supporting. They then get the ball back.

We are so deep its untrue. Wtching on TV actually makes it look worse then when live at the game.

Truly dreadful.

Hate TP and everything about him.

Political Cake

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

• Oh So Fabulous

« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2015, 02:53:01 PM »
Half Time

West Ham United  1 - 0  West Bromwich Albion
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill
WestBromwichAlbion

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2015, 02:53:53 PM »
Will Pulis take his love child Fletcher off?
It would be a start !

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2015, 02:54:06 PM »
Thing is West Ham don't look like scoring. And a Joe Hart even a Simon Mignolet would have saved the free kick.

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2015, 02:54:35 PM »
WOW!!!  This is a prime example of why I don't spend the money to come over abs watch us anymore.  Our style of play gives a whole new meaning to the words "hit and hope".  There is zero creativity or guile to what we do.  Never liked TP and his philosophy on football, but he's ours, and barring any utter catastrophe, he's here to stay.  Oh well, at least I'll be saving 5 or 6 grand a year in flights, hotels and tickets etc.

I'm the same, though I'm practically local compared to you living in Scotland. I haven't been to a game under Pulis when I would normally have been to 7 or 8. That's probably a grand saved!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2015, 02:55:07 PM »
Came in late on this one because I was busy. Time well spent. Might go outside and chop some wood for the fire.

>:(
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2015, 02:55:14 PM »
Fletcher is awful. Dawson is awful. Yacob badly out of form. Can't blame the management for rubbish players.

You can blame the management for the style of play though, it is obvious players are being told to hit the ball long at every opportunity.

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2015, 02:55:44 PM »
He's got to save that.

Brunt would have saved it.  ::)
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2015, 02:56:01 PM »
Fletcher is awful. Dawson is awful. Yacob badly out of form. Can't blame the management for rubbish players.
(Unless it is a manager you don't rate  ;))
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »
I guess it can't get worse. We need to start keeping the ball on the floor and stop punting the ball to Rondon. Lets try and bring Sess and Morrison into the game and then see what happens. Game isn't over yet.

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
Thing is West Ham don't look like scoring. And a Joe Hart even a Simon Mignolet would have saved the free kick.

Stupid free kick to concede, I blame McCauley more than Myhill.

jsam

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »
Better side obviously well in front, but we're not out of this yet if Pulis can just organise a bit better.

I'd like to see Sess playing a little higher just behind Rondon and McLean see more of the ball.

Not much to be done about Zarate's goal, although it was a sloppy free kick to give away in the first place.

Evans looking good at left back.
Remember the past - learn from it

Trigger

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »

Are you watching a different game, west spam should be 3 up
!!! If your Proud to be a Baggie, Clap your Hands !!!

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2015, 02:57:45 PM »

Dawson and Yacob have been playing ok until today. Unfortunately I' starting to agree on Fletcher. Trouble is I don't think we have anyone else to bring into midfield.

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2015, 02:58:51 PM »
We are playing too deep again.
We invite them to come onto the edge of our area.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
Brunt would have saved it.  ::)

Insightful of you to realise we are definitely missing Brunty but unless he was standing on the post he wouldn't be able to have stopped it.  ;)

Sooner Foster is fit the better.

reynirver

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »
Our best defender, Evans, is played out of posistion. Another centre back at the other end, they aren't supporting our wings, so Sessegnon and McClean are isolated, Yacob and Fletcher aint supporting either, so it makes Morrison is isolated and that makes our striker, Rondon, also isolated.

Can't put the blame on the player, this is just 100% negativity, one of Fletcher or Yacob has to benched and move Sess more into the pitch and bring McManaman or some another flair player on. Don't go 4-4-2 we will also be rubbish that way. We can have Messi Suarez and Neymar as our forward players and make them look rubbish, we need to start to support our attacking players. If Rondon get 5-6 goals this season that has to be marked as FANTASTIC return for a striker who is always in no mans land and never supported.

Pulis hasn't call me yet and invited me to England, but if he will call he won't have time to speak, because I tore him apart.

Best regards, the angry man in a West Ham party..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:01:26 PM by reynirver »

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2015, 03:02:19 PM »
Dawson and Yacob have been playing ok until today. Unfortunately I' starting to agree on Fletcher. Trouble is I don't think we have anyone else to bring into midfield.

Which makes getting rid of Mulumbu even more ridiculous. I'd even have Dorrans back in midfield at the moment. Neither of our CM's are anywhere near the defenders when we have the ball. No one showing for it whatsoever. It's no wonder they have to resort to pumping it upfield.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

Brombo97

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »
Premier League footballers? Can no one pass the ball forward? Can no one show some skill on the ball? Can no one run with the ball? Fletcher must go! There's no room for both him and Yacob in the same side, in fact I'm not sure there's room for either of them. Unintelligent play by GMac btw to give away that free kick so obviously, so unnecessarily and right in front of the ref. Pity poor Rondon! Just another really, really, really miserable away performance by the Albion.