Author Topic: 11 Apr 2015 Albion 2 Leicester City 3  (Read 136184 times)

Brombo97

• Junior Baggie

Re: 11 Apr 2015 Albion 2 Leicester City 3
« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2015, 04:57:28 PM »
Four goals conceded at home against QPR, three goals conceded at home against Leicester. We deserve the championship!

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2015, 04:57:45 PM »
Disgusted!

Ruined a special day for the fans

As soon as Olsson came on with 20 odd minutes left I knew we were going to try to hold on and fail miserably

DISGRACE THE LOT OF THEM

Not even bothered if we get relegated now, complete rebuild and get rid of this terrible squad

Ive had a happy day today, thats just completely reversed it!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

jsam

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2015, 04:57:51 PM »
What a disgraceful display on what should have been an afternoon of celebration and thoughtfulness in equal measure. Not one of this lot is fit to lace the boots of any of the '68ers. 
Remember the past - learn from it

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
 >:( what away to fooooooooook up jeffs day PULIS OUT you havnt got a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking clue you toss pot

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #379 on: April 11, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »
We have just been beaten at home again by the bottom two sides. We will be lucky to pick another point at this rate!. Poor tactics and poor players.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #380 on: April 11, 2015, 04:58:22 PM »
At what point does Pulis take the blame?

Change the record fella your boring

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

ComebackStrodds

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2015, 04:58:31 PM »
Sorry Jeff.... Spineless sedate overpaid girls did it again.

stokelad84

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2015, 04:59:02 PM »
At what point does Pulis take the blame?

West Brom are a bottom 4 club. Finished bottom 4 last season and were in the bottom 4 when Pulis first took over.

Far too many bottlers brought in over the years leads to results like this. QPR and Leicester were willing to fight for the result.

fentbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »
Utterly indefensible.

Two wins against the 2 bottom teams needed to pretty much secure safety.

Both games at home.

Facing a nightmare run in after this.

On Jeffs day.

If they can't step up to the plate in this kind of situation - they can all **** off.

Useless bastards to a man. Unforgivable.
The Black Country (and Birmingham) is ours.....

Andzy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2015, 04:59:48 PM »
Might be a blessing to be relegated get rid if of half of these jokers calling there selves premier league footballers.
Not impressed with pulls either never did understand why people wanted him so much and no it's not a knee jerk reaction

baggies_24

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2015, 05:00:09 PM »
Disgusting all around, Pulis tactics are a f'in joke, the players are a f'in joke slow, uninterested, no skill aside from Morrison today each and everyone one of those players were a complete waste of space, their an absolute embarrassment to the club Pulis and the back room staff included, what an utter disgrace to the King that was

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #386 on: April 11, 2015, 05:00:47 PM »
Disgusted!

Ruined a special day for the fans

As soon as Olsson came on with 20 odd minutes left I knew we were going to try to hold on and fail miserably

DISGRACE THE LOT OF THEM

Not even bothered if we get relegated now, complete rebuild and get rid of this terrible squad

Ive had a happy day today, thats just completely reversed it!

Im not on the wind up here, we are all upset, but you havent mentioned the manager. Do you place the blame more with the players or the manager? For me its entirely the manager.

Downunder Stripes

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2015, 05:01:29 PM »
33 points is our lot for the season, fu@k this lot off and play the kids who will show more heart than these miserable excuses for footballers, they should hang their heads in shame

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #388 on: April 11, 2015, 05:02:03 PM »
Sorry Jeff.... Spineless sedate overpaid girls did it again.

Says it all....
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #389 on: April 11, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »
How they sleep at night having taken the wages they do every week to dish up that shower is immoral!

Id have them hill running all week until they are sick then fine each of them 2 weeks wages!

Bunch of absolute idiots and after today I can honestly say I have no fondness for any of them, couldn't careless if they all get sold wouldn't miss any of them

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2015, 05:03:36 PM »
This man has proven to me that he should not be allowed to rebuild this side.........

I've kept my mouth shut long enough.. Pulis must leave in summer.

Appalling.....

I have to agree. I'm a big fan of Pulis and what he has achieved in the past. He'll most likely do what he was bought in to do here and keep us up too. However I just don't think he's a fit for us and would rather see a more positive attack minded manager come in to rebuild us. I can't bear to watch anymore of this negative dross.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

timdon

• Senior Baggie

Re: Predictions
« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2015, 05:04:22 PM »
The club have been magnificent in organising this, the FA have played ball, the fans will be totally up or it:............and the complacent, uncaring team will spoil the whole day by playing pathetically and losing
Knew it, predictable as hell. Jeff will be turning in his grave, what a shower

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2015, 05:04:38 PM »
Lads, I know emotions are running a bit high at the moment, but please keep it civil.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »
Im not on the wind up here, we are all upset, but you havent mentioned the manager. Do you place the blame more with the players or the manager? For me its entirely the manager.

Both are too blame, Pulis made bad subs and the players lack any effort, passion or willingness

Yes I'm upset, sorry fella, I've had it with this squad now! They can all go....

maximus

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2015, 05:05:48 PM »
The lack of pace was obvious from the start, We need proper width to make the game big rather than lump it upfront like they do now.

Shocking defending, But why is Olsson coming on? The shape went completely then.

3 worse teams in the league will keep us up as we wont keep ourselves up now with that run-in.

wodenson46

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2015, 05:06:25 PM »
Wrong wrong wrong. from team selection and tactics right through to the on the pitch farce from players who should know better. And just to rub salt in it The basdts from brum have jammed it against the spurs. Kin ell there aint enough drink in the world to quell my disgust at this weekend. I thought pulis might be some sort of answer but on  the evidence so far he can f off back to where he came from and take this lot with im. Th cheating Knut of a ref as well who gave every slight touch to leics. and no protection from shoves of Huth and the late tackles and kickings from the bearded twatt at the back and Vardy at the front. Not an excuse though we are set up devoid of real attacking intent and as soon as we get a goal we stop trying to get any more. THIS IS NOT ALBION.

elmo_in_swansea

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #396 on: April 11, 2015, 05:07:20 PM »
For me the players! I didnt see TP lose the ball wide out to Vardy! Skocking play by GMac!
AI or TP??? SAF would struggle with this pile of spineless pooh! I'd rather TP sort it out - the players are mainly over the hill has-beens (or rather have-not beens!) The club is at fault - a lot of these were here when RH/SC were here!
Orihuela CF
@elmo_in_swansea on twitter

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2015, 05:07:38 PM »
I can't see us staying up - and it will cost Jeremy Peace an absolute fortune. Who in their right minds will want to buy a relegated team full of third rate players.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2015, 05:07:54 PM »
why oh why does the coach who hasnt been relagated yet persist with a back four who conceed goals every game why dosnt he give the likes of gamboa, poco a chance.

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2015, 05:08:36 PM »
Both are too blame, Pulis made bad subs and the players lack any effort, passion or willingness

Yes I'm upset, sorry fella, I've had it with this squad now! They can all go....

No problem mate. Weve got slightly differring views on why we are rubbish, but we do at least agree that we are rubbish   :)