Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2069762 times)

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #375 on: May 24, 2011, 05:17:34 PM »
I can understand that, agreed. Maybe I misunderstood the post. If it was in relation as to the amount of people on the pitch I can understand, however if it is addressed to the fact they invaded the pitch I have to disagree. I can only imagine the tension and then the elation that the dingles would have experienced yesterday. I know how I would have celebrated.

Yes, i was in complete agreement of the concept of the pitch invasion even though it meant seeing thousands of happy inbreds  :-\
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:22:38 PM by B_H_Baggie »
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #376 on: May 26, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
Starting to pull the roof down at the custard bowl.The tatter is waiting with his pick up
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

popmonkey

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #377 on: May 26, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
The safety fences are in a lovely shade of blue and white.
Going down the Brummie Road... To see the Albion Aces!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:40 AM »
The safety fences are in a lovely shade of blue and white.

Looks like an advert for Tesco

cjb1971

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »
I heard the pitch invasion was caused by one of the fans throwing a 8 inch length of 15mm copper pipe onto the field  lol

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #380 on: May 29, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
Some of the groups I've saw on facebook this morning are laughable but at the same time annoying.

"West Brom's Going On a European Tour! LOL JK Relegation For You Next Year."

"Odemwingie: I Think West Brom Are Good Enough For Europe. 'Stupid ****' "
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2011, 07:51:00 PM »
Some of the groups I've saw on facebook this morning are laughable but at the same time annoying.

I'm not quite sure where on earth they find their arrogance from considering how lucky they are to still be in this league
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #382 on: May 31, 2011, 08:40:08 PM »
http://www.molineuxpride.co.uk/wt/live_cam
you can actually watch them knock the s**t hole down  ;D
Just had a look at the live cam....when do they start demolition? ;)
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »
Just had a look at the live cam....when do they start demolition? ;)

Looks very much like how it looked in the eighties and nineties before they covered it in custard

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2011, 10:36:40 PM »
Can anyone see the Wolves filling a 40000 Custard Bowl
The offer of a free pie might do the trick...or they could try sticking with the tried and tested, wall-to-wall `boos´option. :D

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2011, 11:08:09 PM »

I saw those groups aswell and thought it is typical facebook warriors badmouthing. We have our own fair share of keyboard warriors, but rarely do i see any big anti wolves groups? All i see on the 'black country banter page' is anger from both sets of fans; it ain't banter. Its composed of wolves fans talking about the 3-1 victory and 2nd season syndrome, and us fans talking about a higher league position than them. Same old really. Take a look at the 'can these carrots get more fans than west brom' group. Got some 50,000 fans apparently. Mustnt be that well liked :p

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #386 on: June 02, 2011, 12:33:19 AM »
I saw those groups aswell and thought it is typical facebook warriors badmouthing. We have our own fair share of keyboard warriors, but rarely do i see any big anti wolves groups? All i see on the 'black country banter page' is anger from both sets of fans; it ain't banter. Its composed of wolves fans talking about the 3-1 victory and 2nd season syndrome, and us fans talking about a higher league position than them. Same old really. Take a look at the 'can these carrots get more fans than west brom' group. Got some 50,000 fans apparently. Mustnt be that well liked :p
The Wolves fans are probably the most hateful and spiteful I've ever seen. I know rival fans are supposed to hate each other, but their level of hatred takes it to a next level bordering on disturbing. They're also totally obsessed with us which is why there's so many anti-Albion groups on Facebook. Just look on one of their forums, most of the members have anti-Albion names or avatars or signitures, and a good percentage of the threads are centered around us. Oh and you say we mustn't be well liked, well Wolves were voted the 4th most hated club in England, behind only Man U; Leeds; and Chelsea.

Mike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #387 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:22 AM »
Man up.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #388 on: June 02, 2011, 09:14:29 AM »
The Wolves fans are probably the most hateful and spiteful I've ever seen. I know rival fans are supposed to hate each other, but their level of hatred takes it to a next level bordering on disturbing. They're also totally obsessed with us which is why there's so many anti-Albion groups on Facebook. Just look on one of their forums, most of the members have anti-Albion names or avatars or signitures, and a good percentage of the threads are centered around us. Oh and you say we mustn't be well liked, well Wolves were voted the 4th most hated club in England, behind only Man U; Leeds; and Chelsea.
i know, i.e burning albion tshirts and all these groups on fb. A bit of banter does no harm tbf, but burning albion shirts and meeting up for fights and that? fml
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:30:08 AM by B_H_Baggie »

The Joust

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #389 on: June 02, 2011, 02:09:28 PM »
Have released Marcus Hahnemann... Surprised at that tbf, decent keeper.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #391 on: June 03, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »
Their cup final indeed.

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #392 on: June 03, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »
3-1 is still their stock response to everything we throw at them. Bless.

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2011, 12:51:01 AM »
Apparently O'Hara is now going to QPR? Huge loss for the W***** if true

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2011, 10:51:37 AM »
Apparently O'Hara is now going to QPR? Huge loss for the W***** if true

Yep. Would be a big kick in the teeth for the dogheads especially after they thought he is their messiah or something

Welease_Woger

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »
Right, I have to get this off my chest 'because it's driving me nuts.

A few years ago, my step-dad took my mother, me & our kid out for a Mother's Day lunch. Now, they live in Wolverhampton (not our kid - he's a bluenose), and we found ourselves at the Asda car park, where we all got out, my step-dad said something like "we've got to get some flowers" or something, then started walking towards where all the custard is gathered. To my complete & utter dismay, they were going in! I was not happy, so I complained a bit, until it finally dawned on me that we were actually going to have our Mother's Day meal in the M*lineaux. I couldn't believe it  -they know I'm Albion through & through - how could they do this to me? They had the most evil grins on their faces!

So I had to sit through (if I'm honest) a really good meal (even though it felt like you were having custard with your steak), but I kept getting looks from all the dogheads in there, like they know that your Albion or something. I kid you not, it was bloody disturbing, I can tell you.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
Right, I have to get this off my chest 'because it's driving me nuts.

A few years ago, my step-dad took my mother, me & our kid out for a Mother's Day lunch. Now, they live in Wolverhampton (not our kid - he's a bluenose), and we found ourselves at the Asda car park, where we all got out, my step-dad said something like "we've got to get some flowers" or something, then started walking towards where all the custard is gathered. To my complete & utter dismay, they were going in! I was not happy, so I complained a bit, until it finally dawned on me that we were actually going to have our Mother's Day meal in the M*lineaux. I couldn't believe it  -they know I'm Albion through & through - how could they do this to me? They had the most evil grins on their faces!

So I had to sit through (if I'm honest) a really good meal (even though it felt like you were having custard with your steak), but I kept getting looks from all the dogheads in there, like they know that your Albion or something. I kid you not, it was bloody disturbing, I can tell you.
You have had a serious traumatic experience that will have done untold damage to your subconcious mind. Maybe a few visits to a hypnotherapist could go some way to partially removing the experience from your memory. In truth...I fear nothing short of an exorcism will suffice. You´re top of my prayer list.

Welease_Woger

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »
Aw, thanks mate.

Actually, the soccer doctor told me to count to 10 whenever I see a Golden Labrador, otherwise the hinges will fall off :)

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »
mate no way would i have gone , we had free tickets to watch wolves away with work a while ago , no chance did i go  :P

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »
the one thing i will never understand is why they feel the need to keep starting up these fb groups and provocative messages on these groups that are created on facebook when they keep telling us how much more successful they have been, how they have higher attendances etc? Fair play to them, they have won more trophies and have apparently have a higher attendance percentage rate at the mol. Why is there such hatred between the two sides then if they clearly feel they are a bigger club. On facebook, all these messages seem to be 70-30 split wolves:wba respectively.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:37:39 PM by crazedwbafan18 »