Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079886 times)

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7225 on: April 27, 2019, 06:58:23 PM »
2 games away from qualification stage for Europa league as things stand

Let’s hope Watford pull off an upset in the fa cup final to stop them!!

Hong Kong Phooey

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #7226 on: April 27, 2019, 07:17:59 PM »
2 games away from qualification stage for Europa league as things stand

I’m afraid they look like the real deal these days

Still, at least it’s not the Villa pushing for Europe, they would never let us forget it  :o

In football, as in life, facing up to difficulties makes us stronger…Carlos Corberan

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7227 on: May 04, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »
European tour for these lot then if city beat watford

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7228 on: May 18, 2019, 05:35:26 PM »
City 1-0 up

Jealous of them having European football

Definitely mate . Some Albion fans have been saying “ who wants to be starting the season in July “  and “ they will struggle if they are playing in the europa”

Well to that what would you rather be doing in July playing kick about games against Swindon Walsall and Kidderminster or playing competitive games touring Europe with your mates. Also about the league form , stick your league form , playing in Europe is the pinnacle, go away with your mates following the Albion. It don’t get any better then that . Yes mate I’m jealous

Dingles are very much becoming like the villa in the 1990’s just in a different level to anything else in the midlands
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 05:37:06 PM by wbarenno »

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7229 on: May 18, 2019, 05:37:03 PM »
City 1-0 up

Jealous of them having European football

I'm jealous of any club that has European football just for the occasions that come with it. Got to admire them for showing ambition. I remember us having a chance of Euro football, getting to 40 points then didn't bother for the next nine or ten games.

They (Wolves) don't have a big squad though, the Europa League will put a huge strain on them next season.

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7230 on: May 18, 2019, 05:38:20 PM »

I'm jealous of any club that has European football just for the occasions that come with it. Got to admire them for showing ambition. I remember us having a chance of Euro football, getting to 40 points then didn't bother for the next nine or ten games.

They (Wolves) don't have a big squad though, the Europa League will put a huge strain on them next season.

Like I put above mate those memories of playing in Europe going away for a few days will easily wash over any league struggle

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7231 on: May 18, 2019, 05:44:15 PM »
Going to be a rubbish few weeks seeing them get European football, Villa get promotion and Liverpool win Champs league.

I fancy Wolves chances in Europe next season actually. Portuguese sides have traditionally done well in the competitition, their style will suit Europe and they will get more strength in depth this year. Don’t be surprised to see them make the last 8.
Boing Boing

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7232 on: May 19, 2019, 10:35:45 PM »
I think Nunes will take the Europa League seriously unlike some British managers who have too often regarded it as a bit of an inconvenience. Most English clubs should be considerably stronger than the clubs they are likely to meet in the qualifying rounds or the Group stages for that matter and as such I fear they might do quite well. Whether this impacts their league form is a different matter.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7233 on: May 20, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »
I hate these fkers with a passion.
Credit where it's due they have owners that  have developed and executed a plan for their football club, They put a manager in place that had vision of how to play the game and knew the type of player he wanted.
We can only watch in envy with our current incumbent.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7234 on: May 23, 2019, 01:58:22 PM »
Credit where it's due they have owners that  have developed and executed a plan for their football club, They put a manager in place that had vision of how to play the game and knew the type of player he wanted.

I haven't got Sky so naughty word watching 'em  ;) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7235 on: May 23, 2019, 02:12:28 PM »

The important part is Mendes, he who has no say on the transfers, but just happens to have a load of players and the manager on his books. 

There is no way Wolves would have made some of those signings, even if they had the money, if not for Mendes pushing it from his side.

It properly stinks.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7236 on: May 23, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
The important part is Mendes, he who has no say on the transfers, but just happens to have a load of players and the manager on his books. 

There is no way Wolves would have made some of those signings, even if they had the money, if not for Mendes pushing it from his side.

It properly stinks.

Nail on the head with that one. Neves and Jota in the Championship was just ludicrous.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7237 on: May 23, 2019, 03:56:25 PM »

It properly stinks.
I mentioned this to one of their fans a couple of years ago, but he wouldn’t have it. I also pointed out to Yanited fans that Fergie would be gone one day, and they wouldn’t have it. However, they at least got a quarter of a century of enjoyment and memories from it. Nobody knows how long good days are going to last. The wulfies are having good days now, and they’re enjoying it. They dropped on lucky there.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7238 on: June 04, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »
Just reading Dingle Dix (hi guys  :-*), seems they keep an eye on this thread and find it amusing that its got 290 pages and over 7000 replies but missed the point its been going since 2011 when we started dumping all the pooh in one place just like we do with other local clubs yet their Albion Obsessed one has been going since last October and has over 2200 so a third in 8 months and yet we're the obsessed ones.

They have some nice words for a few of our members  :D

Oh and make sure when anyone is posting in this thread that you put your apostrophes in the correct pace as the grammar Police on there don't like it !!!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7239 on: June 04, 2019, 02:51:15 PM »
Just reading Dingle Dix (hi guys  :-* ), seems they keep an eye on this thread and find it amusing that its got 290 pages and over 7000 replies but missed the point its been going since 2011 when we started dumping all the S***e in one place just like we do with other local clubs yet their Albion Obsessed one has been going since last October and has over 2200 so a third in 8 months and yet we're the obsessed ones.

They have some nice words for a few of our members  :D

Oh and make sure when anyone is posting in this thread that you put your apostrophes in the correct pace as the grammar Police on there don't like it !!!

I'm brilliant... as if I didn't already know  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7240 on: June 04, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »

I'm brilliant... as if I didn't already know  ;D

Brilliant ain't the words I read  :D

oh and Woodsetton Wolf nope I ain't Mr Boing, not registered on your site at all.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7241 on: June 04, 2019, 03:30:45 PM »
Brilliant ain't the words I read  :D

oh and Woodsetton Wolf nope I ain't Mr Boing, not registered on your site at all.

Went back 5 pages brilliant was the only description I saw  8)
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7242 on: June 04, 2019, 03:33:56 PM »
You might need to go back a bit more  :D

This was a bit worrying  :o

23 July 2018, I quote WBAinDEVON...

"europa league mark my words".

An intelligent Baggie, a first for everything!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7243 on: June 04, 2019, 05:51:05 PM »
Woodsetton Wolf - no idea sorry, never had anyone use that name on here as far as I know.

As for the rest especially JR himself love you too  :-*  :D :D

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7244 on: June 08, 2019, 09:16:46 PM »
Rod Stewart performing tonight at the Custard Bowl. They will watch any pooh down there.

Scooby Doo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7245 on: June 09, 2019, 08:19:28 PM »
Just reading Dingle Dix (hi guys  :-*)

Where oh where is this? Googled it but nothing.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7246 on: June 09, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7247 on: June 09, 2019, 09:23:36 PM »
Cannot honestly believe that one of them lot thinks we've only just realised they watch this site  :D :D

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7248 on: June 09, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »
There’s Dumb and Dumber and then there’s the Dingles  ;D ;D
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7249 on: June 10, 2019, 04:41:55 PM »
 :D Just had a look on our thread, one mentioned when Walsall beat us 4-1 in 2003, what a great season that turned out to be.

And other mentioned no-one in the club shop in Merry Hill, must be doing okay though its still there until the dingle one that ended up closing down  ;)

Yep, we're a bit of a laughing stock at the mo but something you've all been through, swings and roundabouts, we'll be back (god knows when) one day.

Not all of us expected 100 points or automatic promotion, finished better than I expected and next season we'll be lucky to finish that high. we all have ott fans, I mean yep you've made the Europa League (hope you have a squad to deal with it unlike Burnley) but some were saying you were going to finish in a Champions League place and then win it the season after.

Don't rush to have a pop as I ain't going to check until next time i'm bored, probably in a week or so.