Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Next Match Forum - 25/02 AFC Bournemouth (H) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 11:09:15 PM »
Totally agree with you Liam.
Next Match Forum - 25/02 AFC Bournemouth (H) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by LiamTheBaggie on Today at 10:54:47 PM »
I like Eddie Howe

I'd much rather see him cutting his cloth in the Premier League than some Eddino Howino from abroad. About time a young, British manager was given a good chace to manage in this division. The same applies to Sean Dyche too.

I see Bournemouth as that sort of side we hate playing against - good at keeping the ball, good movement, plenty of energy and thoroughly competitive. What I expect is for them to have the lionshare of possession and probably create the better chances and be more pleasing on the eye. What I expect from us is a gritty performance which is just far too clincal and sees us walk out winners 2-0.
General Football & Sports / Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Last post by Droitwich Baggie on Today at 10:47:51 PM »
If Villa lose the next match and forest wolves and Burton win then villa would drop to 20th!
And of course if the bottom four get anything the points gap closes dramatically,then it's game on.
Salivating at the thought.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: West Brom the mini series for NBC
« Last post by wappingbaggie on Today at 10:41:22 PM »
I was in Atlanta Georgia in October the day we lost 2-1 to Liverpool

Watched it in a pub that was showing a few games simultaneously so there was a good mix of fans in there.

They were pretty into it and pretty knowledgeable about te sport and the premier league but talking to them it became clear they were all very fickle..most of them cheerfully admitted to have supported 3 or 4 teams in the last 5 seasons, or even 3 simultaneously.  10 leicester city shirts in there that im sure are gathering dust in a cupboard now. 
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Albion - goals from everywhere
« Last post by wappingbaggie on Today at 10:34:42 PM »
wow Brom you worked hard on that- thankyou!!!

2 most thought-provoking stats out of that are Albion no English scorer and Lukaku getting 40% of Everton's goals.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: West Brom the mini series for NBC
« Last post by bakebaggie on Today at 10:30:47 PM »
I'm sure there'll be ways to view it online!
For whatever reason, the NBC website where you access the live games sports a big disclaimer saying 'only legal for view in the U.S'.
That said, I watched both the Watford and Crystal Palace 'mini series' and they gave great insight into all that is put into these teams; the training ground, the boot room, the canteen, the physio, the ice baths, the supporters, the game day experience etc. I, personally, can't wait.
And don't underestimate the popularity of English Football in the U.S., it is spreading faster than you can imagine, even for West Brom. A couple of long time forum members live near me here in Southern California, Laguna Baggie and SoCal Baggie; and who can forget Quakes, he was a mod on this forum for heavens sake!
COYB!
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 10:19:50 PM »
If Villa lose the next match and forest wolves and Burton win then villa would drop to 20th!
And of course if the bottom four get anything the points gap closes dramatically,then it's game on.
« Last post by beechyboy90 on Today at 10:04:35 PM »
The turd that wouldn't flush could be about to go again...
« Last post by Droitwich Baggie on Today at 07:48:10 PM »
Come on Albion...A win against Derby will put you above the vile from Witton.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by TheBrom on Today at 07:42:22 PM »
Did Pulis just say that Phillips cost £3m?

Yep, just listening from the start as missed half of it and he interrupts when the host is saying what did Phillips cost 6-7 million, with 3! Also says he made a mistake with McManaman and the club have moved on to another level from him now
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10