Author Topic: 4 Nov 2019 Stoke City 0 Albion 2  (Read 31367 times)

buzzingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2019, 07:03:01 AM »
Never in doubt Stoke awful worst team and support I've ever seen from them. Bartley superb, Sawyers class, Diangana not good tonight and Johnstone still a no from me. But another 3 points a clean sheet and top of the league, so can't really moan!

The same Diangana who created the first and won the penalty for the second. He had a good game, him and Phillips the two for me who looked like scoring.

Johnstone not much to do but he was composed and distribution was good.

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2019, 07:06:40 AM »
First thing to say is Stoke were beyond poor, decent performance from us, still not quite got back to where we were before the international break, but solid enough, Austin needs to a sub not a starter.
We did press pretty well which made Stoke struggle, good to see Phillips managing 80 mins, overall pretty pleased but we will need more v Hull.
Baggie in Southampton

buzzingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2019, 07:07:32 AM »
Never in doubt Stoke awful worst team and support I've ever seen from them. Bartley superb, Sawyers class, Diangana not good tonight and Johnstone still a no from me. But another 3 points a clean sheet and top of the league, so can't really moan!

The same Diangana who created the first and won the penalty for the second. He had a good game, him and Phillips the two for me who looked like scoring.

Johnstone not much to do but he was composed and distribution was good.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2019, 07:15:38 AM »
Just read through the In Game Chat.........what a bunch of pantwetters we have on this site.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #229 on: November 11, 2019, 11:26:44 AM »
.......very happy with the win.............

So it would appear, me too x 5  ;D ........
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2019, 12:51:22 PM »
Just read through the In Game Chat.........what a bunch of pantwetters we have on this site.

I've just done the same 68... was at the match so had no time to post. An extremely comfortable win but you wouldn't think so reading some of the comments.