Author Topic: 10 March 2018 Albion 1 Leicester City 4  (Read 43135 times)

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »
I didn't watch, but did hear a bit on the radio.

So lets get this straight. It's 1-1 at this point, we've got Greg who is our most attacking midfielder who has already hit the bar, then you've got Livermore who is fairly defensive and can't attack. So, you throw on Field and bring off Greg. Somehow it went down hill after this ???
Wait until you see a free kick from Phillips
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

Nice1Cyrille

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2018, 05:35:40 PM »
Ok until the first goal when the Pole tried yet another Hollywood ball that Rondon was never going to get to instead of a simple ball to Burke that left us exposed with Mahrez having all day to pick out Vardy . Great goal but once again beat ourselves , the collapse after was a disgrace with Dawson , Hegazi and Livermore awful just awful . Greg huffed and puffed but gave the ball away more often than not , so one paced now too.
Credit to Burke but I dont know how we get the losing mentality out this club.
It won't happen this season but in the Championship we can sign players who want to win and work for results. Can't wait for the clear out of overpaid, low talent players this team is made up of.

koren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2018, 05:38:34 PM »
Watch the game until the end. The time after 1-3 was unbearable, most of the players were given up.
The PRIDE of midlands

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2018, 05:46:53 PM »
All rubbish worst though the pole woefull my mate is 85 been going up Over 70 years was going mental about how rubbish he really is and I agree, Rondon and Phillips close behind  him bloody awful I was in tears at the end this ain't the Albion I know and love anymore.Well done all the fans who stayed and sang their hearts out.

Greenock Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »
The whole lot are not fit to bear the name of West Bromwich Albion. Just think of our proud history being dragged through the mud by this bunch of ****** !!!

I am thoroughly ashamed of them, and the club as a whole. A total lack of any ambition has bought us to this point. At a time when we should have pushed on as the only West Mids representative in the Premier League and what do we do....get ourselves relegated.....you couldnt make it up !!

I shouldnt be surprised as how many times over the years of our history have we as a club FAILED to push on when we had it all before us, too many to list here !!

Utter shambles, shocking and pathetic......and not just on he pitch either !!

I'm ******** furious
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:52:48 PM by Dexy »
He's a lad from the Wrenna

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »
All rubbish worst though the pole woefull my mate is 85 been going up Over 70 years was going mental about how rubbish he really is and I agree, Rondon and Phillips close behind  him bloody awful I was in tears at the end this ain't the Albion I know and love anymore.Well done all the fans who stayed and sang their hearts out.
I find it hard to call Rondon , at least he's trying and that was a good goal although as ever he rarely looks like scoring again.
Greg I agree was poor Today , huffed and puffed but gave the ball away so much.

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
Next time I’ll just go and watch them at the training ground. After the equaliser went in it was just a training session. Baffling subs by the manager. How he took Greg off who was the best player on the pitch I don’t know. And why we persisted with 3 cms when we were chasing the game I don’t know

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2018, 05:59:02 PM »
Ok until the first goal when the Pole tried yet another Hollywood ball that Rondon was never going to get to instead of a simple ball to Burke that left us exposed with Mahrez having all day to pick out Vardy . Great goal but once again beat ourselves , the collapse after was a disgrace with Dawson , Hegazi and Livermore awful just awful . Greg huffed and puffed but gave the ball away more often than not , so one paced now too.
Credit to Burke but I dont know how we get the losing mentality out this club.

Laughable, we take Greg off for Field and they walk through our midfield for 3 more goals. Even brunt was having a word with Pardew for that sub

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2018, 06:02:44 PM »
Laughable, we take Greg off for Field and they walk through our midfield for 3 more goals. Even brunt was having a word with Pardew for that sub
Correct decision, he was bloody awful!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2018, 06:03:12 PM »
Bloke is out of his depth as a Premier League manager, clueless,

Midfield set up aaful. Krychowiak needs good players around him, he's not a battler and I have always rated him especially when he was at Sevilla. Livermore stealing a living and Burnt after all his bluster offered nowt, he is out of his depth in the centre of midfield and should have been out wide with Phillips on the bench after weeks of poor showings and then to bring Field on, put him out wide when the best crosser of a ball at the club stays in the centre is even more baffling. Defence not much better although Nyom not as bad as he usually is if you can take that as a positive.

We played well until we scored, then okay until they scored then bloody awful afterwards.

He has to go now

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2018, 06:04:16 PM »

He could have taken any one of that midfield off, Krychowiak was no worse than Brunt or Livermore but to then stick Field out wide and leave Brunt in the middle was laughable

CL3MO

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
Next time I’ll just go and watch them at the training ground. After the equaliser went in it was just a training session. Baffling subs by the manager. How he took Greg off who was the best player on the pitch I don’t know. And why we persisted with 3 cms when we were chasing the game I don’t know

He was all over the place before he came off - couldn't place a 5-yard pass! However, neither could the rest of his team mates.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2018, 06:05:34 PM »
He was all over the place before he came off - couldn't place a 5-yard pass! However, neither could the rest of his team mates.

Yet when he went off it was 1 all. The best of the 5 in midfield by far.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2018, 06:15:17 PM »
You have all said what I feel - we were bloody awful after the equaliser and it went progressively downhill from there. We couldn't string a pass together at the end, so embarrassing. It would seem that my portugese cleaner knows her football.....
Word is that Pardew is there until the end of the season as it won't cost us to sack him. Why not put him on gardening leave a la Irvine and take it from there? We are as good as down now and the team are clearly not with him, so what have we got to lose? Only an idiot would think that with the present set up we are somehow miraculously going to win a few games.....

The only positive thing I can say is that I thought Rondon run his socks off, and Nyom had a half decent game...other than that...........
MAGA!

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2018, 06:17:37 PM »

Very surprised with this comment. I thought he was atrocious today. Wasn't the only one mind.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2018, 06:22:01 PM »

He was the best player on the pitch mate. Are you Pardew in disguise?

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2018, 06:27:21 PM »
I’ll also add, and I hate to even say it, but today seemed to me that Pardew was trying to get himself the sack. Strange lineup; even stranger subs, and no clue once they’d equalised agaIn

Tatnam baggie

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
Its been mentioned in previous day's that the players are still playing for pardew! Well I wouldn't want to watch them when there not playing for the manager! F****** pathetic

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2018, 06:36:22 PM »
Its been mentioned in previous day's that the players are still playing for pardew! Well I wouldn't want to watch them when there not playing for the manager! F****** pathetic

Who by? He's clearly lost the dressing room. The Brunt story leaking shows that.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2018, 06:42:43 PM »
Makes me smile with all the stick we gave Vardy. What would you all give to have him in our side? Lets be fair we will all be rooting for him at the World Cup this summer........
MAGA!

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2018, 06:47:11 PM »
Makes me smile with all the stick we gave Vardy. What would you all give to have him in our side? Lets be fair we will all be rooting for him at the World Cup this summer........
Took his goal really well, we’ve been crying out for a striker like him for seasons.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2018, 07:10:37 PM »
He was the best player on the pitch mate. Are you Pardew in disguise?
Don't start with smart remarks, read what others have said. Your opinion my opinion totally different I'm entitled to have a different one to you.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »
He could have taken any one of that midfield off, Krychowiak was no worse than Brunt or Livermore but to then stick Field out wide and leave Brunt in the middle was laughable
Agree about Brunt and Livermore but I thought Krychowiak was really off the game.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2018, 07:27:06 PM »
What a pile of poo. Get rid of all the coaching staff apart from big Dave , as for the playing staff apart from Sam field and Burke get rid of all others including foster
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #249 on: March 10, 2018, 07:38:43 PM »
if the pole was the best on the pitch for us we are in the shyte, he's ordinary at best and nowhere near worth £100k pw.