Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2260792 times)

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #1850 on: November 13, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »
Have come acoss this post from a seal full of bile on another site.
It's not new so may have been on here before but worth a look all the same.

http://heroesandvillains.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=eccda14476244ad9f3c8451363369661&topic=62.0
I bet he got his teacher to write that ;D
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1851 on: November 13, 2012, 12:03:59 PM »
Think he's a bit miffed?  ;D
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1852 on: November 13, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »

http://heroesandvillains.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=eccda14476244ad9f3c8451363369661&topic=62.0

McSkittle posted that on here as well at the time, not sure if he wrote it or just copied it from somewhere but stinks of a bit of attention seeking to add to bitterness to me.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:49:48 PM by OldburyWBA »
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1853 on: November 13, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »

I can't understand why he doesn't like us. I thought everyone liked us  :D

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1854 on: November 13, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »
The weekend sort of summed up where the two clubs are really. Villa with a very inexperienced line up struggle to hold on to a lead. The difficulty that teams who lack some more experienced players with savvy often face. Contrast that with The Baggies packed full of experience with a touch of youth who look like a team that knows how to get the job done.

Wigan. Manchester United.

Consider.

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1855 on: November 13, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »

Consider.

I have mate.....................we wouldnt have folded like a pack of cards in the way you lot did. Very rare in the PL for a team to concede a two goal lead.................even rarer for it to happen in less tha 45 minutes..............think you lot need to take your heads out........ and take a reality check on the actual strength of your squad.

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1856 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01:41 PM »

Consider.

Southampton.

Consider.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1857 on: November 13, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »
We didn't fold.

We were beaten by a side with an awesome amount of fire-power and some bad defending.

We had enough chances ourselves and should have got at least a point from the game. Man United might not be the same side they once were, but Rooney, Valencia, Van Persie and Hernandez are as good as anything they've had over the last twenty years.

You on the other hand played Wigwam, who unsurprisingly, aren't as good as Man United.

Maybe a good comparison would be how you “folded like a pack of cards” to ten man Man City?

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1858 on: November 13, 2012, 02:08:08 PM »
We didn't fold.

We were beaten by a side with an awesome amount of fire-power and some bad defending.

We had enough chances ourselves and should have got at least a point from the game. Man United might not be the same side they once were, but Rooney, Valencia, Van Persie and Hernandez are as good as anything they've had over the last twenty years.

You on the other hand played Wigwam, who unsurprisingly, aren't as good as Man United.

Maybe a good comparison would be how you “folded like a pack of cards” to ten man Man City?

Just what I expected a slightly delusional response. Still stuck looking at the posters on the bedroom wall of the glory days eh?.....Man City not a comparison.....one goal lead anyones game if the opposition score. Agree you were beaten by a better side..........that wouldnt be difficult would it? Fact remains you couldnt hold on to a two goal lead....we've just done it TWICE in a week!........and Ron Vlarr Vlarr he so accident prone he should call Lawyers4You....... ???

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1859 on: November 13, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »
Just what I expected a slightly delusional response. Still stuck looking at the posters on the bedroom wall of the glory days eh?.....Man City not a comparison.....one goal lead anyones game if the opposition score. Agree you were beaten by a better side..........that wouldnt be difficult would it? Fact remains you couldnt hold on to a two goal lead....we've just done it TWICE in a week!........and Ron Vlarr Vlarr he so accident prone he should call Lawyers4You....... ???

Ron Vlaar the bloke they call 'concrete'  :D

More like soggy paper
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1860 on: November 13, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »

Im sorry Mcskittle if my typings a bit wobbbly. Im still laughing at this old Holte Ender wishing for the "Emile Heskey" days again.........

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/old-man-in-lady-gaga-t-shirt-305936

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1861 on: November 13, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
We didn't fold.

Wigan a far better team than Southampton would't you agree  ;D.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1862 on: November 13, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
Your initial point was nonsensical as it was predicated on there being some sort of comparison between Man United and Wigan.

Feel free to continue to laugh if you so wish.

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1863 on: November 13, 2012, 05:15:44 PM »
Your initial point was nonsensical as it was predicated on there being some sort of comparison between Man United and Wigan.

Feel free to continue to laugh if you so wish.

Why wouldnt it be a comparison? Wigan beat Man Utd last season in case you missed it? This is the PL not the Evostik Premier. My advice my friend is for you and probably a lot of your fellow Villa fans to get your heads out of the sand and see your team for what it is and sadly for you at the moment thats nowhere near as good as ours. Lerner has made a series of very poor decisions starting with the sale of all your best players whilst replacing them with a lot of overpaid dross, Ireland and Nzogbia for example who combined cost more than our entire first team. At least he got rid of the hopeless McCleish and replaced him with a good young ambitious coach who hasnt got his head buried like you lot and clearly realises he had a lot of dross at his disposal and so has bought in some hungry young players. If as my original post pointed out it means your lacking experience to deal with this league then sometimes the truth hurts. I suggest you get right behind him and the team for the next 2 or 3 seasons while he attempts to retrieve you from a situation where your likely at best relegation fodder.
Then you wont have to so green eyed at the squad down the road packed with players Paul Lambert would love to have on his roster right now.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1864 on: November 13, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
So Wigan beat Man United, therefore it’s a worthwhile comparison?

On that basis, we stuck four past Man City, so Saturday was a remarkable result for Man United. Oh no, wait, that’s a ridiculous thing to say.

Why are you labouring such a nonsensical point? And why is making a fairer comparison, i.e. comparing one of the top three coming from behind to beat you at home, somehow delusional?

The other bloke whose stock response appears to be to repeat Southampton ad nauseum makes a more valid point than you.

For avoidance of doubt, you say us losing to Man United was due to a lack of experience. Why was experience not a problem when we were bossing them and winning 2-0?

Quality counts. Defensive lapses do too. The Premier League is about fine margins. See De Gea’s save to stop a hatrick. See Hernandez treading on the ball and managing to keep control. See a player losing concentration and his man. See a ball going a mile wide, only to be deflected in.

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1865 on: November 13, 2012, 05:34:39 PM »
So Wigan beat Man United, therefore it’s a worthwhile comparison?

On that basis, we stuck four past Man City, so Saturday was a remarkable result for Man United. Oh no, wait, that’s a ridiculous thing to say.

Why are you labouring such a nonsensical point? And why is making a fairer comparison, i.e. comparing one of the top three coming from behind to beat you at home, somehow delusional?

The other bloke whose stock response appears to be to repeat Southampton ad nauseum makes a more valid point than you.

For avoidance of doubt, you say us losing to Man United was due to a lack of experience. Why was experience not a problem when we were bossing them and winning 2-0?

Quality counts. Defensive lapses do too. The Premier League is about fine margins. See De Gea’s save to stop a hatrick. See Hernandez treading on the ball and managing to keep control. See a player losing concentration and his man. See a ball going a mile wide, only to be deflected in.

Because the games played over 90 minutes!................. ???.............that was the entire point of my original post which you now seem to have convieniently forgotten..
Delusional.....its like trying to talk to the venerable Edward Smith as he steams along in the blind belief that his ship is just too grand and big to sink...... ::)

Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1866 on: November 13, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »
Im sorry Mcskittle if my typings a bit wobbbly. Im still laughing at this old Holte Ender wishing for the "Emile Heskey" days again.........

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/old-man-in-lady-gaga-t-shirt-305936

Randy Lerner at home.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1867 on: November 13, 2012, 07:50:16 PM »

Consider.
Consider there are more than just those two teams between us, consider that your manager has managed to completely alienate your 24m top scorer, consider yourself in a relegation battle (we may not be able to save you this time.

In relation to Man U , I don't think there are many on here that do not understand that they area better team than Wigan and have spent a considerable amount more than them , but you have spent considerably more than us and were lucky to get a draw?

In relation to the man city and us "folding"comment , I can't wait for Saturday , vlaar V aguero.......place your bets. :D

Anyway I'm eating my tea , gotta go there's something nasty at the foot of the table, the villa :D
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1868 on: November 13, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
No, the point of your original post was that Wigan were somehow comparable to Man United and many inferences could be drawn from the two results as presumably there was some correlation between the two north west clubs. There is not, and when this nonsense was pointed out and in fact a far more realistic and comparable situation was given, this was dismissed as delusional.

The rest of your subsequent posts seemed to be a mixture of trite cliches and an inability to either explain or defend your original point.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1869 on: November 13, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »
No, the point of your original post was that Wigan were somehow comparable to Man United and many inferences could be drawn from the two results as presumably there was some correlation between the two north west clubs. There is not, and when this nonsense was pointed out and in fact a far more realistic and comparable situation was given, this was dismissed as delusional.

The rest of your subsequent posts seemed to be a mixture of trite cliches and an inability to either explain or defend your original point.
Cliches?
1982 anyone.??
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1870 on: November 13, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Nobody is in a relegation battle in November and at the same time, everybody is.

This time last season we were 9th, we are currently 17th but with a lot more hope. If you want to bet against us, then by all means. I am confident that this manager with more windows yo improve the squad will build something sustainable and entertaining, with the club at the right end of the table.

Whether we lose to Man City has no impact on this.

As for cliches; another West Midlands club banging on about our success as some sort of negative certainly qualifies as one.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1871 on: November 13, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
Nobody is in a relegation battle in November and at the same time, everybody is.
.?????? :D

This time last season we were 9th, we are currently 17th but with a lot more hope. If you want to bet against us, then by all means. I am confident that this manager with more windows yo improve the squad will build something sustainable and entertaining, with the club at the right end of the table.
.a lot worse but you feel better for it  :D

Whether we lose to Man City has no impact on this. ???
Err, it does its one less game to get points from and you said we collapsed against them so its your chance to show us what you've got..

As for cliches; another West Midlands club banging on about our success as some sort of negative certainly qualifies as one. ???

Your not exactly successful , the point was that most of your "ultras" who weren't born in 82, talk about nothing else, that's when the little angels are not chanting about Tracey Andrews , cause your a compassionate bunch aren't you?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:02:23 PM by OldburyWBA »

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1872 on: November 13, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »
You brought it up. Throughout this thread Albion fans have brought it up. Its clearly cast a large shadow across your footballing lives.

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1873 on: November 13, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »
Nobody is in a relegation battle in November really?, no arrogance there then.
We have been there plenty of times and it sure as hell felt like it!!.
A few more matches and its Christmas and that's curtains for whoever is bottom unless they can pull off a great escape.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #1874 on: November 13, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »
Try reading what I have written again.