Poll

Will you be taking up your option of receiving the Covid vaccine.

Yes
90 (86.5%)
No
11 (10.6%)
Undecided
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1197758 times)

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #2000 on: May 04, 2020, 08:44:10 AM »
Why do they do that John? Why show 6 arrivals from one destination and different airlines if it's only one flight.
What's the point showing it on the arrivals board at Heathrows official site.

It's been done for some time now, airlines cannot fill seats, so they sell the seats to other airlines to make the flight cost effective.
Individual airlines are shown on the arrivals/departures boards, to inform passengers who have booked seats with that airline.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #2001 on: May 04, 2020, 09:09:55 AM »
It's been done for some time now, airlines cannot fill seats, so they sell the seats to other airlines to make the flight cost effective.
Individual airlines are shown on the arrivals/departures boards, to inform passengers who have booked seats with that airline.
Understand now thanks.

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2002 on: May 04, 2020, 10:20:06 AM »
To be fair, I only used the 15000 a day as the estimate that Matt Hancock used in mid April. The number was his estimate of the number of people arriving into the UK each day. Maybe it was wrong, although the Home Office have not provided an alternative figure. Maybe it is now lower than that as some of you are saying, though again I cannot find any figures. However, all of this is a bit pedantic surely. It doesn't really matter whether there are 15000, 10000 or whatever people a day coming in, the issue is that they are not tested or isolated or tracked, or indeed checked to see if their travel was essential.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2003 on: May 04, 2020, 10:32:54 AM »
Here is the big issue. Some experts say at least 90 per cent of the population have not had coronavirus, cautioning many who think they have had it will in fact have had something else. It is going to be very interesting
to hear what Boris says on Sunday regarding any ease of Lockdown.

I can understand why they have changed the day of telling the public about easing Lockdown from Thursday to Sunday and this is due to Friday being a bank holiday ( VE Day ). I would applaud the government on this.  :o
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2004 on: May 04, 2020, 11:12:11 AM »
Here is the big issue. Some experts say at least 90 per cent of the population have not had coronavirus, cautioning many who think they have had it will in fact have had something else. It is going to be very interesting

I can understand why they have changed the day of telling the public about easing Lockdown from Thursday to Sunday and this is due to Friday being a bank holiday ( VE Day ). I would applaud the government on this.  :o
Hahaha. Off topic, but with a similar reaction, I was reading about the ongoing court case between Meghan Markle and the Daily/Sunday Mail, and was shocked to hear myself saying "I support the Daily Mail".

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2005 on: May 04, 2020, 11:34:14 AM »
How the hell does this come into the category of BREAKING NEWS.

Love Island cancelled.

The summer series of Love Island 2020 has been cancelled after showrunners found it "logistically impossible" to produce amid the coronavirus pandemic.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2006 on: May 04, 2020, 11:37:17 AM »

Love Island cancelled.

The summer series of Love Island 2020 has been cancelled after showrunners found it "logistically impossible" to produce amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Thank **** for that  ;D .
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:12:40 PM by MarkW »
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2007 on: May 04, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »

Love Island cancelled.

The end of life as we knew it.  Thank God.

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2008 on: May 04, 2020, 01:01:25 PM »

When I first heard this, I thought here we go ‘conspiracy theory’ for Kev and co to get their teeth into, however, bravo Kev I couldn’t agree more!!

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2009 on: May 04, 2020, 02:20:21 PM »
New York nurse says they are letting blacks die. Nurse treating patients who stands a chance of a fight then gets taken from her then they die.  Also confirms deaths going down as covid when they're not which we knew but I hope more doctors / nurses speak.
Sad video but the truth must come out
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207155172514228&id=1729857627

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2010 on: May 04, 2020, 02:56:52 PM »
Video now removed :(

Video on YouTube if anyone wants to watch before goes missing again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhTQV5FNUE&fbclid=IwAR01uOW_gePBhVvc7ZI4_AQLYkfD8FRpMBoC1kyGawe5NF-NutkQ9JOAIwo
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:03:22 PM by Foster#1 »

Cardiaccarol

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2011 on: May 04, 2020, 03:40:27 PM »
This sounds like the ICU is being run by a non iintensivist / inexperienced nurses. She is describing basic errors

I don’t think it’s discrimination but incompetence

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2012 on: May 04, 2020, 03:52:38 PM »
229 isn the last 24 hours aside from English care homes. RIP.  Massive reduction is good news though.

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2013 on: May 04, 2020, 04:43:58 PM »
229 isn the last 24 hours aside from English care homes. RIP.  Massive reduction is good news though.
The lockdown has given the NHS breathing space.

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2014 on: May 04, 2020, 05:04:10 PM »
This sounds like the ICU is being run by a non iintensivist / inexperienced nurses. She is describing basic errors

I don’t think it’s discrimination but incompetence

Bit baffled to why Facebook have deleted her account after video got attention.

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2015 on: May 04, 2020, 05:09:16 PM »
It is taking down a lot of false information sites.
David Icke has been banned too.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2016 on: May 04, 2020, 05:45:19 PM »

Probably because it's fake.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2017 on: May 04, 2020, 05:49:31 PM »
She is a nurse. Things she has seen with her own eyes in hospitals.
How is that fake?

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2018 on: May 04, 2020, 06:05:06 PM »
She is a nurse. Things she has seen with her own eyes in hospitals.
How is that fake?

I haven't watched it, FB are taking down fake news, that's why I said probably.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2019 on: May 04, 2020, 06:23:34 PM »
Well i find it very difficult that when people speak they are being completely shut down at the moment.

She literally spoke what she has seen. I see no reason for Facebook to delete her account.

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2020 on: May 04, 2020, 06:28:25 PM »
Senior NHS sources told HSJ it had thus far failed all of the tests required for inclusion in the app library, including cyber security, performance and clinical safety. Senior figures told HSJ that it had been hard to assess the app because the government was “going about it in a kind of a hamfisted way. They haven’t got clear versions, so it’s been impossible to get fixed code base from them for NHS Digital to test. They keep changing it all over the place”.

A senior NHS national source told HSJ: “The real problem is the government initially started saying it was a ‘privacy-preserving highly anonymous app’, but it quite clearly isn’t going to be… When you use the app and you’re not [covid-19] positive in the early stages, you’re just exchanging signals between two machines… But the second you say, ‘actually I’m positive’, that has to go back up to the government server, where it starts to track you versus other people.”

Anyone looking forward to this app?

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2021 on: May 04, 2020, 06:31:04 PM »
Yes, I have nothing to hide and if it saves one life, it's worth it, only a self serving fantasist would say anything different.
Baggie in Southampton

Cardiaccarol

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2022 on: May 04, 2020, 07:01:38 PM »

Probably because it's fake.

If it’s fake she is the best actress I’ve ever seen

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2023 on: May 04, 2020, 07:14:55 PM »
Yes, I have nothing to hide and if it saves one life, it's worth it, only a self serving fantasist would say anything different.
Yes, I do wonder what people are worried about, I have no secret bank accounts, girlfriends (or boyfriends!), Nazi affiliations, Russian handlers, drug dealers numbers etc etc.  If they hijack my camera and catch me picking my nose, so be it.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2024 on: May 04, 2020, 08:28:45 PM »

In my opinion the only reason you would not sign up to this is if you have something to hide