Author Topic: Missing Relegation  (Read 1582 times)

chipperclark

• Reserve Baggie

Missing Relegation
« on: May 17, 2011, 04:41:06 AM »
 ;D What a fantastic year...I am so proud of the club and the players,for playing their hearts out and reaching their high standards in the Premier League.
A couple of important things we need to remember over the past season are the following points.
1. I saw my team play for the first (time) in the flesh at The Hawthorns (since 1968) beating Liverpool 2-1 (a fantastic day).I was at Wembley , though ,to see us lose 1-0 to Portsmouth in the Cup semi-final.

2.The changing of Manager in February. I was at first upset about RDM getting the sack.
But in hindsight,was the best and bravest decision JP has made in his time at the club.

3. On a similar note,West Ham going down after "not' changing their manager.(ironic)
To rub salt into the wound by Sullivan and Gold telling Dorrans to come and play for a "big" club,like West Ham,for a paltry amount in Transfer terms. Whose having a laugh now?
I watched most games live at 2am in the morning or 5am (evening games) and felt part of the supporters and the club in what was a most exciting season.

westbrommike

• Baby Baggie

Re: Missing Relegation
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:04:50 AM »
I was at Wembley , though ,to see us lose 1-0 to Portsmouth in the Cup semi-final.

I was at Wembley too when Pompley beat us, but I was there in 2008  :P
English by birth...Albion by the grace of god!!!