Author Topic: Guochuan Lai  (Read 2369686 times)

tucka9

• Youth Baggie

Re: Guochuan Lai
« Reply #3375 on: July 31, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »
I think it's clear to see no one has a scooby doo about what's going on and how close anything is at all.

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #3376 on: July 31, 2016, 10:25:57 AM »
Thanks for the well wishes lads The shock of all this I would normally say nothing but its been up and down the last couple of weeks and yesterday was down I know it's a pre-season game but Plymouth listening to it on player we sounded dire. I think I got carried away with sale talk. I thnk it needs to happen because the club seems to be in a rut. But at the end of the days nothing ever been announced what happens, happens I can't influance it Thank again lads LB

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3377 on: July 31, 2016, 10:31:04 AM »
Another transfer window wasted. We go into the season with a want away striker, rumours of bids for Rondon and Evans from other clubs. We have signed one player and that has taken two years.
Any signings we make now will probably have no prem experience, will
 not be match fit and will go into our style of play cold.
This will be the season when Peaces luck and bullshine finally comes home to roost.

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3378 on: July 31, 2016, 10:49:59 AM »
Another transfer window wasted. We go into the season with a want away striker, rumours of bids for Rondon and Evans from other clubs. We have signed one player and that has taken two years.
This will be the season when Peaces luck and bullshine finally comes home to roost.
Still a month to go,  hardly wasted

baggie96

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3379 on: July 31, 2016, 10:53:53 AM »
Takeover definitely hasn't fallen through and is on course to be completed next week.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3380 on: July 31, 2016, 10:57:21 AM »
I do think it's pretty clear that hardly anyone really knows what's actually happening and I doubt they will until something concrete either way is announced.

However, we do seem to be cutting it fine for the new season.

Hopefully, it will announced next week whilst I'm in Majorca and can have a chat with the new owners !!!!!!    ;D
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

halifax_baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3381 on: July 31, 2016, 11:23:19 AM »

I'm amazed that with your predictions that:

a) We all need to go and top ourselves

b) You don't predict your Euromillions numbers and buy the club yourself.

I do wish you would change your tune and say something positive for once, you obviously have an agenda, it's so depressing :(

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #3382 on: July 31, 2016, 11:38:14 AM »
There's a rumour that, there's a rumour.  :-\

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3383 on: July 31, 2016, 11:40:34 AM »
I'm amazed that with your predictions that:

a) We all need to go and top ourselves

b) You don't predict your Euromillions numbers and buy the club yourself.

I do wish you would change your tune and say something positive for once, you obviously have an agenda, it's so depressing :(

It would be nice to have something to be optimistic about, but we have had no news at all, since May. No transfers to talk about, no takeover, nothing. It comes to something when all we have to discuss is women with hairy armpits. No agenda with Peace, i just see him without rose tinted specs.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #3384 on: July 31, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »
come on own up whos the grass
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #3385 on: July 31, 2016, 11:54:41 AM »
come on own up whos the grass
Or been smoking it.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3386 on: July 31, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »
ITS fun being a BAGGIES fan where else could you get the hysteria we get on here, Takeover on no its off all because someone one twitter decides to have some fun well we`ll see soon enough. The good news is we've supposedly had a bid accecpted for Sakho all we have to do now is get it over the line easy in it

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #3387 on: July 31, 2016, 12:34:16 PM »
Any supposed ITK people will post as and when anything can be posted, please stop asking them in threads. If you wish to know anything then pm the person you think maybe ITK

Reminder of this, don't get moaning if you cannot find your posts. This thread is for discussing possible takeover not asking if someone knows something.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

RICH ONE

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3388 on: July 31, 2016, 12:43:53 PM »
With the deal for Sakho agreed is it a sign the takeover has been completed 100% and we can start getting players signed,

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3389 on: July 31, 2016, 12:57:15 PM »
I`m  not ITK RICH ONE but I`m thinking you could be right our biggest deal ever if it goes through, I don`t believe the takeover thread earlier stating it was off.

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #3390 on: July 31, 2016, 01:06:05 PM »
With the deal for Sakho agreed is it a sign the takeover has been completed 100% and we can start getting players signed,

Or does it mean the takeover is off as per the rumours, and it is now business as usual. This is the kind of deal I would expect us to make regardless of new ownership or investment.
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

RICH ONE

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3391 on: July 31, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »
I don't believe the rumour either the last we heard the paperwork was with the FA and I am sure the deal would have collapsed before it reached that particular stage

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3392 on: July 31, 2016, 01:22:16 PM »
If this Sakho deal is correct, let's assume he signs on a 4 year deal at £60k per week, that's £12million in wages plus an alleged transfer fee of £16 million = £28 million of which £19 million will have to be found this year. That's about 1/3 of the TV money gone.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

bry

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3393 on: July 31, 2016, 01:25:59 PM »
If this Sakho deal is correct, let's assume he signs on a 4 year deal at £60k per week, that's £12million in wages plus an alleged transfer fee of £16 million = £28 million of which £19 million will have to be found this year. That's about 1/3 of the TV money gone.

Is the TV money only £60m? And the club can't win. We spend the money and people complain. The club don't spend the money and people moan. I give up!!!!!

wbatillidie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3394 on: July 31, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

Assuming he is Saido's replacement the fee we will receive for Berahino will pay for Sakho
"You'll never get past Claudio"

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3395 on: July 31, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »
But you can`t rely on money we hav`nt  got Berahino may not leave yet even though I hope he does.

wbatillidie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3396 on: July 31, 2016, 01:46:12 PM »
We're more than capable of affording Sakho's fee and wages as well as keeping Saido. We've freed up a fairly large amount of money releasing Anichebe and Sess.

There's a £20m+ offer on the table for Saido and I'd say its fair to assume he will go if we bring Sakho in
"You'll never get past Claudio"

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3397 on: July 31, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »
Is the TV money only £60m? And the club can't win. We spend the money and people complain. The club don't spend the money and people moan. I give up!!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's £60million. Add to that Matty Phillips at £7.5 million ( £5 million plus £2.5 million wages) that's £26.5 on two players, can only see another two coming in.

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3398 on: July 31, 2016, 01:52:52 PM »
We're more than capable of affording Sakho's fee and wages as well as keeping Saido. We've freed up a fairly large amount of money releasing Anichebe and Sess.

There's a £20m+ offer on the table for Saido and I'd say its fair to assume he will go if we bring Sakho in

How much do you think we've freed up from Vic & Sess? I'd say about £4 million max.

bry

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3399 on: July 31, 2016, 02:02:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's £60million. Add to that Matty Phillips at £7.5 million ( £5 million plus £2.5 million wages) that's £26.5 on two players, can only see another two coming in.
Season 2015/16 West Brom £73m http://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league-prize-money-table-2015/ So probably more this coming season.