Author Topic: Guochuan Lai  (Read 2369646 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: Guochuan Lai
« Reply #2875 on: July 25, 2016, 01:36:47 PM »
can we have a drum roll at 3.58 am please :)
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2876 on: July 25, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »
lol! I used to love watching that!
Glad someone else is old enough to get it!  ;)

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2877 on: July 25, 2016, 03:19:13 PM »
They are not taking over us

It will be a completely different company

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #2878 on: July 25, 2016, 03:31:08 PM »
Glad someone else is old enough to get it!  ;)
yeah we stay home every night, never quarrel or fight, aww we don't even bite!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2879 on: July 25, 2016, 06:03:32 PM »
Sold out to Randy Lerner?   :o :'(

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2880 on: July 25, 2016, 06:15:44 PM »
Sold out to Randy Lerner?   :o :'(
Don't even joke about that.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2881 on: July 25, 2016, 08:45:15 PM »
Anyone staying up until 2am to listen to the Wanda announcement? My advice, don't lose your beauty sleep ;D ;D ;D

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2882 on: July 25, 2016, 09:02:10 PM »
Anyone staying up until 2am to listen to the Wanda announcement? My advice, don't lose your beauty sleep ;D ;D ;D
no chance cant see why any albion fan would

Zebidee

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2883 on: July 25, 2016, 09:02:49 PM »

Thought it was 4am uk time
* Formerly known as Satisfcuktion *

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2884 on: July 25, 2016, 09:06:29 PM »
Apologies, it is 4am

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #2885 on: July 25, 2016, 09:26:18 PM »
Apologies, it is 4am
I'm an Insomniac Sadly my mobile phone pooh can't access the internet I'm hoping it's a promise they're not not going to make anymore Transforomers movies  ;D ;D ;D

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #2886 on: July 25, 2016, 09:28:32 PM »
lol! I used to love watching that!
Will we be rich enough to afford the Invivible Motorbike? ;)

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2887 on: July 25, 2016, 09:30:14 PM »
Oddly, I'm getting up for work at 3am, not sure I shall be checking any early morning business news! ::)
Baggie in Southampton

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2888 on: July 25, 2016, 09:33:26 PM »
Hey guys don't bother checking at 4am it won't be anything to do with WBA.

sconesy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2889 on: July 25, 2016, 09:47:17 PM »
This is all getting very exciting isn't it?! On one hand its entirety feasable that we could well be close to a takeover - especially when one considers the current financial benefits UK based commodities/business offer, also adding obvious currency factors. This all said....why the ''Wanda Group'? Is it because someone 'farted' their name 12/18 months ago, is it because we have such an over subcribed pool of lazy journalism it's sadly the nature of common social media and overbearing regurgitation?  Is it that we have a hardcore of wannabe ITK's twinned with a few 'Think they Knows' that has led this little gem to become slightly 'over erect'?! Either way the facts should/and most likely are dictated by logic......whether that leads us to 'Wanda' where this story came from, or watch unfold an entirely new proposition - either way, the next week or so will reveal all!

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #2890 on: July 25, 2016, 09:51:36 PM »
Can anyone put a definitive date on when last year JP pulled the plug on the exclusivity option (can't remember the correct term at this time of night - hic!)
Thanks
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2891 on: July 25, 2016, 10:03:51 PM »
Can anyone put a definitive date on when last year JP pulled the plug on the exclusivity option (can't remember the correct term at this time of night - hic!)
Thanks
24th july it was

ABaggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #2892 on: July 25, 2016, 10:09:58 PM »
24th july it was

2 weeks before the first game. So 29th July this year would be the equivalent date this year.

mifos

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #2893 on: July 25, 2016, 10:46:19 PM »
This is all getting very exciting isn't it?! On one hand its entirety feasable that we could well be close to a takeover - especially when one considers the current financial benefits UK based commodities/business offer, also adding obvious currency factors. This all said....why the ''Wanda Group'? Is it because someone 'farted' their name 12/18 months ago, is it because we have such an over subcribed pool of lazy journalism it's sadly the nature of common social media and overbearing regurgitation?  Is it that we have a hardcore of wannabe ITK's twinned with a few 'Think they Knows' that has led this little gem to become slightly 'over erect'?! Either way the facts should/and most likely are dictated by logic......whether that leads us to 'Wanda' where this story came from, or watch unfold an entirely new proposition - either way, the next week or so will reveal all!

Steve tappin on wm mentioned Wanda. He seemed to know his stuff, but baggie38 says not, I'm inclined to believe baggie38s inside knowledge

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2894 on: July 25, 2016, 10:58:04 PM »
I am usually laid back about news not coming out of the club but this is starting to get my back up.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2895 on: July 26, 2016, 12:02:00 AM »
I see a few people plan on setting a alarm for 4AM on social media. I have to say I'm tempted to also but not because of what Wanda have to say but because I want to watch and laugh at the meltdown that breaks out amongst the Muppets on Twitter

charlebaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2896 on: July 26, 2016, 12:16:37 AM »
I see a few people plan on setting a alarm for 4AM on social media. I have to say I'm tempted to also but not because of what Wanda have to say but because I want to watch and laugh at the meltdown that breaks out amongst the Muppets on Twitter
.   If you're right it will be a shame , need something to happen , but if you are wrong you better go into to hiding ,especially calling them muppets .

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2897 on: July 26, 2016, 12:35:16 AM »
.   If you're right it will be a shame , need something to happen , but if you are wrong you better go into to hiding ,especially calling them muppets .

I call them Muppets simply because a lot of them seem to think we can compete for any player in world football and make stupid comments but hey I suppose that's social media for you...anyway back on topic I'd love to be wrong I really would because Wanda group seem like a serious force in the market but I can see no way unless they are somehow connected to the party its all agreed with being them sorry but I just wouldn't get one's hopes up.

KnaveofAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2898 on: July 26, 2016, 12:58:47 AM »
What i actively hope it isn't is just a hedge fund, wanting to buy it as an asset and then move on. No passion, no real fandom, just business.

If we were brought by someone who is doing it as a show off piece, that'll mean at least they will endeavour to make sure we never go down adn hopefully will push for us to step up to the next level (8th to 12th as the norm), that way cups are a realistic shout.

We shall see.

What I will say in regards to Wanda, is I doubt it's them buying us, but their announcement page having a football team on was misleading. Probably deliberately so on their behalf?!
Whenever things look bad, remember the Port Vale, Grimsby and Walsall days... not so bad now, eh?!

Formally Solo_Baggie, now one ID for all Baggie internet input

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2899 on: July 26, 2016, 03:37:49 AM »
Wanda announcement postponed.  ;)
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.