Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2070096 times)

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #900 on: August 23, 2011, 03:01:15 PM »
Stefan Maierhofer signs for Salzburg from Wolves for a fee of around £1million #WWFC

Thought he was going to be their saviour??  ;D
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #901 on: August 23, 2011, 03:50:49 PM »
I'm a football fan so if I tried to say wolves havnt deserved their two wins would be stupid - they have.

Imo we will both be fine which is great as petty sniping is no fun a league apart.

Vill however can f*** right off!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:22:09 PM by Baggies »
I only go for the beer.

merlin_mick

« Reply #902 on: August 23, 2011, 05:28:30 PM »
Stefan Maierhofer signs for Salzburg from Wolves for a fee of around £1million #WWFC

Thought he was going to be their saviour??  ;D

We thought he could possibly do a job for us if he stayed because of his height, I don't think he was given much of a chance but not sad to see him go... Doyle, Fletcher, SEB and Ward are all better and ahead of him in the pecking order.

Things are looking up for the Wolves atm, got to keep performing like we have been lately. Jarvis and Hunt on the wings are deadly.

As much as I hate Albion, I've got to admit I've been very impressed you only lost 2-1 to both Man U and Chelsea in your first two games. Good to get some big teams out the way.

w27

« Reply #903 on: August 27, 2011, 06:55:29 PM »
7 points out of a possible 9 heading into the international break

2x home games upcoming

today was refreshing, we didn't play well but managed to get a point at venue we could had easily lost at, in past when we've had such displays we've rolled over by 2-3 in past few years

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #904 on: August 27, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
Was a dreadful game to watch, was mainly due to McLeish's negative tactics mind, but still dire. In the last 10 minutes at home, a win would have put Villa top, but they sat back and it looked like Wolves would win it most likely.

It pains me to say it but Wolves will be fine.

richjonawba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #905 on: August 27, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »
Was a dreadful game to watch, was mainly due to McLeish's negative tactics mind, but still dire. In the last 10 minutes at home, a win would have put Villa top, but they sat back and it looked like Wolves would win it most likely.

It pains me to say it but Wolves will be fine.

sure you werent getting wolves and villa muddled up, wolves were the ones in orange.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #906 on: August 27, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »
Wolves sat back second half, not Villa. I was disappointed with Wolves performance (if that's the right word). I expected them to look better but they were controlled second half by a poor Villa side. Both sides though can be happy with their results from the first 3 games. 7 points for Wolves, 5 for Villa shows neither side will be beat too easy this year.
Boing Boing

the rainbow turn east

« Reply #907 on: August 27, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »
If Wolves fans still honestly believe that Fletcher and Doyle are better than Odemwingie and Long after
that dross performance then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land.
Can anyone tell me how many attempts either striker had at goal ? I counted 0 for Doyle and 0 for Fletcher!!
OH!! AND CAN SOMEONE TELL HUNT TO GET HIS HAIR CUT PLEASE !! >:(

Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #908 on: August 27, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
If Wolves fans still honestly believe that Fletcher and Doyle are better than Odemwingie and Long after
Can anyone tell me how many attempts either striker had at goal ? I counted 0 for Doyle and 0 for Fletcher!!
At least it's better than Neymar's.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #909 on: August 27, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
They've done well so far, will be interesting to see if the mick out parade comes back when they lose a few, as per usual  ::)
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #910 on: August 27, 2011, 09:12:00 PM »
sure you werent getting wolves and villa muddled up, wolves were the ones in orange.

You must have mis-read my post. I said in the last 10 minutes it was Wolves on the attack. Overall I'd say Villa where slightly better. My point is that McLeish was too negative especially in the last 10 minutes whilst at home.

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #911 on: August 27, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
I think Wolves could of won that if they went for it a bit more, O'Hara better than Mulumbu ? well going on that performance no chance, i think that Milias guy is a better player , I think Wolves need a left back though , you will get punished when you play the big boys if you play Ward there ??? and even worse Elokobi lol, get a left back in then wolves will be sorted i think , 7 points out of 3 games is a great start tbh
BOING BOING

w27

« Reply #912 on: August 28, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »

good to see long got on the scoresheet again with his simple chance first half  ;D

w27

« Reply #913 on: August 28, 2011, 05:05:27 PM »
albion fans are the ones making comparasions ffs

personally i couldnt give monkeys if s.long is better than doyle as long as doyler scores 10goals and we surivive

who has been making comparisions between mulumbu and ohara as well? completly different midfielders

w27

« Reply #914 on: August 28, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »
well going on that performance no chance

yep one displays proves everythink  :o

w27

« Reply #915 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »
that dross performance

yep one displays proves everythink

merlin_mick

« Reply #916 on: August 28, 2011, 05:13:37 PM »
Good win for the Baggies today, stealing it in the last minute. Oh wait...

w27

« Reply #917 on: August 28, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »
albions fans wont agree im sure but this so far has been very similar to our previous two seasons for the baggies

play the big 5 and we play well away but come away with defeat, play team should beat and put in woeful performance and drop points

now if you played 1/2 as good as you did last two games you'd probably won today vs a poor stoke side

bubz

« Reply #918 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
To be fair, Wolves will have a much more successful season than us, they have spent a lot of money over the last 2 seasons and it will pay off this year I'm sure of. We don't lack any ambition at all to be fair, 17th will be a good season for us. With the money they have spent though they should be finishing higher than us, so any gloating would just be embarrassing.

w27

« Reply #919 on: August 28, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »
we're still fairly the same standard side dorrans, we will have ups and lows you will have ups and lows

you may got better of us positionally last year we may this year

overall i dont think theirs to much apart from us and think you'll be fine but i do agree with the fact some baggies got carried away with terrific first season (just like blues fans did - and we probably would if in same shoes) but reality check of it is survival is a good season

few double edged sword games coming up, you need points quick in not be caught up in the early battle at the bottom! your playing few team expected to be down their in may and defeats not only hurting your tally but gifting points to your rivals as well

merlin_mick

« Reply #920 on: August 28, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »
To be fair, Wolves will have a much more successful season than us, they have spent a lot of money over the last 2 seasons and it will pay off this year I'm sure of. We don't lack any ambition at all to be fair, 17th will be a good season for us. With the money they have spent though they should be finishing higher than us, so any gloating would just be embarrassing.

Embarrassing to gloat? That's ironic from what happened last season with you lot. You guys have been doing it all summer!  :D

zac

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #921 on: August 28, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »
Embarrassing to gloat? That's ironic from what happened last season with you lot. You guys have been doing it all summer!  :D

Surely if you are going to come on here you might aswell offer something to it, not just acting stupid. At least the other wolves fan is trying to offer some sense.
Smethwick..

merlin_mick

« Reply #922 on: August 28, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »
I'm not gloating, there's no gloating to be done at the moment... I just think the fan who said it would be embarrassing to gloat needs to understand he can't really say that when you guys have been doing it all summer about where you finished last season.

Not having a dig, just making a point.

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #923 on: August 28, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »
I'm not gloating, there's no gloating to be done at the moment... I just think the fan who said it would be embarrassing to gloat needs to understand he can't really say that when you guys have been doing it all summer about where you finished last season.

Not having a dig, just making a point.

Gloating is part and parcel of footballing rivalry, both Albion and W*lves have gloated when getting one over the other and I wouldn't have it any other way.
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #924 on: August 28, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
#

I think he means because you have spent a lot of money while we have only paid about 4 million so far in fees (yes, that 4 million, not 7).
Boing Boing