Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2250045 times)

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #8775 on: July 21, 2020, 05:07:38 PM »
I think if Watford start flying into tackles early on, without cards being issued, they could unsettle City as they have more to play for

City normally always respond to a defeat with masterful performance, the gd has been worrying me for a while post this game.

Furthermore, I thought after Bornemouth's spirited performance against City they would win against the saints but it appears that another injury crisis has unfolded for them and they are abject former selfs.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8776 on: July 21, 2020, 05:16:08 PM »
If Watford could get a draw and Villa lose tonight,they are relegated right?

Ohhhh!
I just had something quite warm run down the inside of my leg
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #8777 on: July 21, 2020, 05:22:14 PM »
Ohhhh!
I just had something quite warm run down the inside of my leg

Well, believe it or not as it might be an old wives tale, you can tell so much from that warm flowing liquid. For instance, if you just dip the tip of your finger in it, then dab you finger on the tip of your tongue, if it taste sweet, your still a virgin, if it's salty not so  ;D
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8778 on: July 22, 2020, 10:30:03 AM »
The fans are already unbearable after beating a couple of teams that are on the beach. For a fan base that doesn't care about us the amount of abuse I've seen over FB and in text messages this morning is mind-blowing.

EastYorksAlbion

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8779 on: July 22, 2020, 11:11:57 AM »
The fans are already unbearable after beating a couple of teams that are on the beach. For a fan base that doesn't care about us the amount of abuse I've seen over FB and in text messages this morning is mind-blowing.
They pretend they don’t care about us, and some don’t, depends where there from and their age, but they definitely used to hate us as much as blosers if not more.

elmo_in_swansea

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8780 on: July 22, 2020, 11:20:29 AM »
The fickle feckers are probably hailing Dean Gammonface as Corberan this morning after berating him and his merry men for months on end - the biggest set of arsehole fans in the history of the game
Orihuela CF
@elmo_in_swansea on twitter

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8781 on: July 22, 2020, 11:23:18 AM »
It's not over yet, hopefully the stars misalign for them on Sunday and they drop through the door on 94 minutes. So much more painful.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8782 on: July 22, 2020, 11:45:24 AM »
They pretend they don’t care about us, and some don’t, depends where there from and their age, but they definitely used to hate us as much as blosers if not more.

Absolutely. The under 30s are generally not fussed tbf and the ones who live nowhere near the black country too from my experience but the others hate us with a passion.

EastYorksAlbion

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8783 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:36 AM »
Absolutely. The under 30s are generally not fussed tbf and the ones who live nowhere near the black country too from my experience but the others hate us with a passion.
I guess it’s similar with our fans, depends where you are from and how old you are. I can’t stand the dog heads but as a 53 year old from Brum, Vile will always be the enemy, and I reckon that goes for Baggies from Smethwick, Oldbury, Bearwood etc

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8784 on: July 22, 2020, 01:02:20 PM »
Correct. I'm from Bearwood/Smethwick and although Albion were the most supported team there were plenty of villa fans around too due to being on the border with Birmingham and what cocks they were. They hated us as much as we hated them..

Never met a Wolves fan till i was an adult near enough and never knew who Wolves were until we hit our darkest time.

I remember  just seeing them on highlights from the old Division 3/4 days in the 80s and feeling nothing but pity for them as they seemed a completely comedic outfit. Also remember Albion fans having a whip round to help save them. Would never happen with Villa.

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8785 on: July 22, 2020, 01:12:39 PM »
I don't rate Smith as a manager and think he's been found out.

So for me the ideal scenario is that they drop after a fighting draw and Watford win, he is hailed a hero by Villa fans and he fails to get them promoted next season. Then Cabbages!

Realistically, they'll stop up now as they don't really need to win another game as cannot see Bournemouth or Watford getting the results they need unfortunately.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8786 on: July 22, 2020, 01:13:10 PM »
Yeah, those of us from Bearwood/Warley/Quinton are on the front line with the the vilers. I can count on one hand the amount of dingles I know round here. The majority of fans around here are Albion but there are plenty of seals and I was brought up by my family under no illusions who our main rivals are.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8787 on: July 22, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »
They are going to stay up not because they are good enough to stay up, because other teams already on the beach. If Greasy goes next season they are stuffed!

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8788 on: July 22, 2020, 01:31:35 PM »
They are going to stay up not because they are good enough to stay up, because other teams already on the beach. If Greasy goes next season they are stuffed!

He's done the square root of f all since the restart.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8789 on: July 22, 2020, 01:42:47 PM »
I moved to Brum in the late 60's when my father got a job at Ansells, I was the only Albion fan in the school, got on ok with the blue noses but hated the scum from witton fans and have done ever since.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8790 on: July 22, 2020, 01:56:35 PM »
Never met a Wolves fan till i was an adult near enough and never knew who Wolves were until we hit our darkest time.

I remember  just seeing them on highlights from the old Division 3/4 days in the 80s and feeling nothing but pity for them as they seemed a completely comedic outfit. Also remember Albion fans having a whip round to help save them. Would never happen with Villa.

That post made me laugh. 😆

Being an Albion fan and living in Wolverhampton is like being a pilgrim in an unholy land. Every now and again I’ll come across a seal and they’ve got to be the most pompous, self-righteous football fans in the midlands. Most of the time I won’t even bother talking football with them once they’ve told me they’re a vile fan. I can’t be arsed to waste my breath with them.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:19:26 PM by LiamTheBaggie »

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8791 on: July 22, 2020, 03:26:29 PM »
They are the worst fans in the world. I don't give a toss about the club,AVFC is irrelevant to me, it's the fans. Deluded doesn't even cover it.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8792 on: July 23, 2020, 12:49:46 PM »
Scum club who will never learn the lesson of humility, run by one of their own deluded selves.

Please let there be one Nil wins for Bournemouth and West ham on Sunday God.

Just one final twist after last night.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8793 on: July 23, 2020, 07:27:31 PM »
One of them on Twitter said something along the lines of "the last time a team was as dead and buried as they were and survived, the next season they went onto win the league and if Leicester can do it why can't we"?

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8794 on: July 23, 2020, 07:36:09 PM »
One of them on Twitter said something along the lines of "the last time a team was as dead and buried as they were and survived, the next season they went onto win the league and if Leicester can do it why can't we"?

Christ... I  can see why people don't like them...
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #8795 on: July 23, 2020, 10:22:38 PM »
Christ... I  can see why people don't like them...

It’s taken you this long?  ;)
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8796 on: July 25, 2020, 12:16:07 PM »
Their clock is ticking

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8797 on: July 25, 2020, 12:46:18 PM »
They're sniffing around Kyle Edwards apparently, just f......
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8798 on: July 25, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
Their clock is ticking
They've jammed their way to 17th and 17th is where they will finish unfortunately. It will be even worse next season when they win the league.  ;D

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8799 on: July 25, 2020, 01:05:47 PM »
It's the least they deserve!  ;)