Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2249990 times)

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #2400 on: January 12, 2013, 01:27:24 AM »
Been fairly obvious for a while now but it seems as if the Lerner gravy train has run dry and the toys are well and truly out the pram. Good times!!  ;D

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-fans-can-forget-851350

deejay

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2401 on: January 12, 2013, 01:51:22 AM »
They won't get Lescott He's on too much money , Him and Brother are Villa fans but that means nothing .pooh pooh Players pooh team.
Hoult,Mulligan,Statham,Brown,Robertson,Wile,Robson,Cunningham,Regis,Giles,Johnston. I HATE VILLA MORE THAN YOU

http://david3525.fotopic.net            http://jacksgallery.fotopic.net

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2402 on: January 12, 2013, 02:00:39 AM »
Gotta be bad. My phone rings...Lamberts apparently goes. ;D
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

Turkish baggie

« Reply #2403 on: January 12, 2013, 06:32:13 AM »
Turkish, do you know the approx. date/origins of this lovely slice of local culture?

::) Learned this in the early 70's from a older skinhead, he was about 30, from Dudley. Because of the violent nature of the words I would think that era, late 60's and early 70's was when it was born?

I have only heard this poem, which can also be a song, recited by skinheads from Tipton and Dudley way back when!

Ah the good old days  ;)

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2404 on: January 12, 2013, 10:36:13 AM »
Just commenting on the above, i have no idea if it was this Alan fella but i am pretty sure the bloke said he always listened but first time he called as he had things to get off his chest, i may of got that part confused with the caller before though.

Even Franksy said he was saying he had missed the point about the 8th minute clapping and it wasnt done to offend a sick player but this idiot was having none of it, he referred to us as Sandwell Town loads of times and Wolves are twice as bigger club as us, at that point i started to find him funny, i think even the most ardent of Albion and Wolves fans would probably admit that there isnt a lot between who is the bigger club, some would side Albion, some woudl side Wolves, but this clown knew it all.

If i was him i would of spent more time worrying about his own club than abusing ours, it felt like he was still stuck in 1995 when Villa ruled the roost of the midlands,  i still think Villa are a bigger club by far but i would say we are a better club. He was such an angry man, I expect he was sat there with his face painted in claret and blue, with his 'I was there' tshirt from the european cup final with a boner over Savo Milosevic whilst talking about dirty Albion to Radio WM!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:38:59 AM by Albion79 »

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2405 on: January 12, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
Just commenting on the above, i have no idea if it was this Alan fella but i am pretty sure the bloke said he always listened but first time he called as he had things to get off his chest, i may of got that part confused with the caller before though.

Even Franksy said he was saying he had missed the point about the 8th minute clapping and it wasnt done to offend a sick player but this idiot was having none of it, he referred to us as Sandwell Town loads of times and Wolves are twice as bigger club as us, at that point i started to find him funny, i think even the most ardent of Albion and Wolves fans would probably admit that there isnt a lot between who is the bigger club, some would side Albion, some woudl side Wolves, but this clown knew it all.

If i was him i would of spent more time worrying about his own club than abusing ours, it felt like he was still stuck in 1995 when Villa ruled the roost of the midlands,  i still think Villa are a bigger club by far but i would say we are a better club. He was such an angry man, I expect he was sat there with his face painted in claret and blue, with his 'I was there' tshirt from the european cup final with a boner over Savo Milosevic whilst talking about dirty Albion to Radio WM!

I will have to listen we may have a new circus in town!!.
The 'Alan ' bloke often says 'you know what i mean' every other sentence actually so no mistaking him!!.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2406 on: January 12, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »
Did i hear Lambert telling the Vile fans via the media they are dreaming if they think they goint to get the like of Lescott etc :D
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2407 on: January 12, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »
This came from BBC site during the games and literally made me laugh out loud.. With every comment I see made by a Villa fan it makes me think they literally have no (football) knowledge at all:

Seb Rowlands, Villa Park, via text: "Aston Villa's positional play is an absolute shambles. We need some Germans to come and organise us!"

Ex-Borussia Dortmund player Paul Lambert has talked recently about bringing some German organisation to his side - it's not working yet, according to Villa fan Seb.
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2408 on: January 12, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »
The only funny part of our shambles today was two villa fans in the pub celebrating......until they worked out what it meant for them!
I only go for the beer.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2409 on: January 12, 2013, 11:31:25 PM »
Actually felt abit sorry for Veeeela today as I hate to see cheats prospering; Rodriguez's dive was disgusting. To be honest though, they can't complain too much as they had the master cheat - Mr Young - playing for them a few seasons ago.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2410 on: January 13, 2013, 07:02:40 AM »
Actually felt abit sorry for Veeeela today as I hate to see cheats prospering; Rodriguez's dive was disgusting. To be honest though, they can't complain too much as they had the master cheat - Mr Young - playing for them a few seasons ago.

Not one bit, remember how they used to laud the antics of that little scumbag Ashley Young. Hope they have another one against them next week.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

wdbroun

« Reply #2411 on: January 13, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »
Not one bit, remember how they used to laud the antics of that little scumbag Ashley Young. Hope they have another one against them next week.
Wow, this man seems quite despised! I just noticed that his Wikipedia page has been vandalized: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Young

Why all the enmity towards him?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #2412 on: January 13, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »
Wow, this man seems quite despised! I just noticed that his Wikipedia page has been vandalized: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Young

Why all the enmity towards him?

Because he is a diving cheating git to be honest.

Another who doesn't need to do it as he is a talented player.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

wdbroun

« Reply #2413 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
Because he is a diving cheating git to be honest.

Another who doesn't need to do it as he is a talented player.
I didn't know that about him.

His Wikipedia page is still pretty awful, at the moment -- probably will be fixed in the next hour or so.

Example: "This was because sir Alex Ferguson lubed up his nose and got it so far up Ashley's bum that he couldn't refuse.Ashley is now part of the great Britain diving squad. also he bums chickens. [4]"

Yikes. Surprised Man Utd Wikipedians, and there must be many, have let this happen.

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2414 on: January 13, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
I didn't know that about him.

His Wikipedia page is still pretty awful, at the moment -- probably will be fixed in the next hour or so.

Example: "This was because sir Alex Ferguson lubed up his nose and got it so far up Ashley's bum that he couldn't refuse.Ashley is now part of the great Britain diving squad. also he bums chickens. [4]"

Yikes. Surprised Man Utd Wikipedians, and there must be many, have let this happen.

That's not vandalism, it's true  ;D

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2415 on: January 13, 2013, 11:43:00 PM »
Next four games
WBA
Bradford
Newcastle
Reading

It would be embarrassing to for Villa to get knocked out over two legs by a league two side, were due a win, Newcastle due a win away from and Reading have know picked up some good home form.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2416 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »
Villa will jam a win against us and will beat Bradford on penalties.

That sadly will give them the confidence to go on and pick up points against Newcastle and Reading.

I really hope I am wrong. I really do!

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2417 on: January 14, 2013, 11:54:57 AM »
Villa will jam a win against us and will beat Bradford on penalties.

That sadly will give them the confidence to go on and pick up points against Newcastle and Reading.

I really hope I am wrong. I really do!

Spot on, there will be some very silly looking people on sunday who will hopefully have learned a very valuable lesson.
I only go for the beer.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2418 on: January 14, 2013, 12:04:04 PM »
I was pretty confident of beating these a few weeks ago but in the mannor of which we got beat against Reading i think will make players and supporters very edgy unless we beat QPR soundly to restore a bit of confidence
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #2419 on: January 14, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »
Spot on, there will be some very silly looking people on sunday who will hopefully have learned a very valuable lesson.
I am one of those who would look a fool on Sunday as I was giving it the big un, but I still back my words up even after Saturday, I think something good will come from that 8 minutes of madness and wake up a few people. I am not even slightly worried by the Villa they are one of the worst teams currently playing in the prem, Lukaku will show Vlaars lack of pace and match fitness up and our midfield will have Yacob back in it hopefully and Mozza seemed back on form Saturday. I really cant see any way they can beat us, call me naive, you may be proven right but I just dont see it coming at all, they are shocking!
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2420 on: January 14, 2013, 12:23:38 PM »
I see the nerves are kicking in!!!.
OK we're not at our best but there were positives Saturday,Lukaku looks almost unplayable,mozza back to form and a host of players to come back this week.
I think people are worried me included if we lose to this lot it will be an embarrassment.
Mckittle as already covered himself by saying we will hammer them(nice try but you ain't fooling anybody).

Hold those nerves in check they have more to worry about than we do.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2421 on: January 14, 2013, 12:46:32 PM »
I think there will be a lot of doubters on here looking a bit silly on Sunday, coming on saying 'oops I got it wrong'.  :-*
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2422 on: January 14, 2013, 12:49:15 PM »
I think there will be a lot of doubters on here looking a bit silly on Sunday, coming on saying 'oops I got it wrong'.  :-*

I hope so, but arrogance is something i enjoy throwing at them rather than associating with us.
I only go for the beer.

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2423 on: January 14, 2013, 12:59:02 PM »
Villa have a history of jamming wins against us. Not only that they have a history of jamming there way out of trouble.

Add that to our habbit of not being able to finish a team off (Wolves away a few years ago) I am pretty confident that Villa will not only beat us but survive relegation.

Yes over the course of the season we will be top dogs, but I have never been confident of beating these and I don't think I would even if they were playing part timers and Rowley in goal  ;D

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #2424 on: January 14, 2013, 01:01:29 PM »
I hope so, but arrogance is something i enjoy throwing at them rather than associating with us.
In my case I think you are mistaking arrogant with confident
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten