Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2250035 times)

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #950 on: April 01, 2012, 08:25:45 AM »
Can you all please stop it, you're starting to get me believing it could happen  :P
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #951 on: April 01, 2012, 10:50:01 PM »
Saturday night on wm 2013

"but franksy , we won a European trophy , we DESERVE to be back in the premiership, this donkey allardyce , he's playing rubbish route one football and our front two of heskey and Ebanks Blake aint a patch on withe and shaw.
We should have got mouriniho cause we are a huge club "

;D
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

AlbionLegend

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #952 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »
I think they will stay up, they could easily get two more wins from those fixtures. Although I hope I'm wrong!
I've got those West Bromwich Blues!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #953 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:36 AM »
Their squad is the weakest i have ever known.Their fixtures are more difficult than ours.What a time to finish above them.
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

reiss

« Reply #954 on: April 07, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »
glad they drawed with liverpool. cause were still 5 points above them, amd its great seeing liverpool struggle

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #955 on: April 07, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
Had to laugh at the minutes silence today, someone shouted something then another shouted "shurrup knobhead" in a thick brummie accent!
I only go for the beer.

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #956 on: April 08, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »
Not a full small away end at anfield times must be bad!

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #957 on: April 08, 2012, 11:21:05 AM »
Not a full small away end at anfield times must be bad!
They are. Interest is at an all time low and more and more people just aren't bothered any more. I went shopping rather than watch the game yesterday, i don't care any more. When i found out we'd been winning and Liverpool had equalised late on i was 'meh'. If we get safe Lerner should sack McLeish straight away and then sell up, it won't happen though. McLeish will still be there next season and we'll struggle to sell 20k season tickets and our gates will be even smaller. I wouldn't watch the garbage he serves up if someone paid me to go.
Did you know we won the European Cup?

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #958 on: April 08, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »
Post some more please, its great.
I only go for the beer.

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #959 on: April 08, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
They are. Interest is at an all time low and more and more people just aren't bothered any more. I went shopping rather than watch the game yesterday, i don't care any more. When i found out we'd been winning and Liverpool had equalised late on i was 'meh'. If we get safe Lerner should sack McLeish straight away and then sell up, it won't happen though. McLeish will still be there next season and we'll struggle to sell 20k season tickets and our gates will be even smaller. I wouldn't watch the garbage he serves up if someone paid me to go.

Theres nothing like a true supporter & you're nothing like etc.. etc..

I would love you lot to get relegated purely for all the rubbish I've had to listen to over the years BUT I have a few decent villa mates who go to all the games, win, lose or draw!!! proper fans 'meh' 

Not that I give a flying f*** but you're team is struggling at the moment for various reasons or is it just McLiesh boo hoo ;( why dont you get behind you're team of rename yourself blackcountrycouln'tgiveas**t  :P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:02:40 PM by Baggies »

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #960 on: April 08, 2012, 12:11:46 PM »
They are the most fickle fans going.
I only go for the beer.

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #961 on: April 08, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »

Theres nothing like a true supporter & you're nothing like etc.. etc..

I would love you lot to get relegated purely for all the rubbish I've had to listen to over the years BUT I have a few decent villa mates who go to all the games, win, lose or draw!!! proper fans 'meh' 

Not that I give a flying f**k but you're team is struggling at the moment for various reasons or is it just McLiesh boo hoo ;( why dont you get behind you're team of rename yourself blackcountrycouln'tgiveas**t  :P
As soon as we appointed McLeish i gave up my season ticket and refused to attend until he's gone, like thousands of others. Most ridiculous and unambitious appointment in history, and everything i've predicted has happened. Terrible football, playing not to lose games, barely a shot on target in some games, battling relegation. No way was i paying £500 when i knew all that would happen, and i know the only way to get rid of him is to stop going so thats what i'm doing. I don't care if that means i'm not a proper fan or i'm fickle, i know it will be for the best in the long run because McLeish will ruin us. We will struggle to get 30,000 if he's there next season believe me, i know loads of people who aren't renewing. And it's not just because he came from Blues it's because he's a rubbish manager, but come back to me if you appoint Mick McCarthy and lets see how you feel. Your fans would be protesting and refusing to renew season tickets, fact.
Did you know we won the European Cup?

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #962 on: April 08, 2012, 12:20:20 PM »
As soon as we appointed McLeish i gave up my season ticket and refused to attend until he's gone, like thousands of others. Most ridiculous and unambitious appointment in history, and everything i've predicted has happened. Terrible football, playing not to lose games, barely a shot on target in some games, battling relegation. No way was i paying £500 when i knew all that would happen, and i know the only way to get rid of him is to stop going so thats what i'm doing. I don't care if that means i'm not a proper fan or i'm fickle, i know it will be for the best in the long run because McLeish will ruin us. We will struggle to get 30,000 if he's there next season believe me, i know loads of people who aren't renewing. And it's not just because he came from Blues it's because he's a rubbish manager, but come back to me if you appoint Mick McCarthy and lets see how you feel. Your fans would be protesting and refusing to renew season tickets, fact.

I think it's crazy that you can even compare Mcleish and McCarthy - McCarthy is 10 times a better manager

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #963 on: April 08, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »

In all fairness villa are probably better off without this kind of 'support', word to the wise though mate, careful what you wish for  :-\

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #964 on: April 08, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
roll on the 28th our third double of the sason and confirming our best in the West Mids team of the year

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #965 on: April 08, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »
Christ alive some of that lot don't even know they were born.

Moggas barmy army

« Reply #966 on: April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »

We stuck through with Bryan Robson as our manager you sum up what we all hate about villa fans fickle arrogant and when things dont go the way you want you turn your back

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #967 on: April 08, 2012, 07:24:45 PM »

It's probably best fans like you aren't going then whilst your club is in the middle of a complete rebuild.

Time is needed to be given to the board, the manager and the players (most of all the young players) and the 'thousands' of fans like you staying away may well actually help in the long run.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #968 on: April 08, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
Weem a big club waaaaaaaaaaaa I ay gooin again til we get anuvaa managa waaaaaaaaaaaaa where's the money gone waaaaaaaaaaa wway shud bay in the champyuns layge waaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaa we wun tha uropayan cup waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its killin me franksay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waym not fickle way just downt like ya wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ellllissss out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waym the twelf man waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa our grownd is mosssivvve waaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaa forty tharsan every wik waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa peter wivvv waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Up yours.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:36:58 PM by RowleyBaggie2 »
I only go for the beer.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #969 on: April 08, 2012, 10:15:27 PM »
Weem a big club waaaaaaaaaaaa I ay gooin again til we get anuvaa managa waaaaaaaaaaaaa where's the money gone waaaaaaaaaaa wway shud bay in the champyuns layge waaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaa we wun tha uropayan cup waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its killin me franksay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waym not fickle way just downt like ya wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ellllissss out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waym the twelf man waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa our grownd is mosssivvve waaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaa forty tharsan every wik waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa peter wivvv waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Up yours.
Now that made me laugh ;D
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Moggas barmy army

« Reply #970 on: April 09, 2012, 05:02:18 PM »
Hopefully they loose today and Blackburn and QPR can pick up points if thats the case their bang in a relegation scrap

reiss

« Reply #971 on: April 09, 2012, 07:37:37 PM »
could have done with a win today

PsalmXXIII

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #972 on: April 10, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »

Just face it, McLeish or not, he doesn't kick the ball, your players do. When he puts Given up front and Bent in the reserves then you can blame him, until the some of the blame rests with your dire players.

And no, Mick McCarthy is an Albion legend, how dare you speak ill of him.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #973 on: April 15, 2012, 04:55:10 PM »
Beat these and its looking likely we will finish above them for the first time since god knows when. Lets do it this season because it might not happen for a good while again. Chim chimerny
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:58:35 PM by WBAinDEVON »

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #974 on: April 15, 2012, 06:26:05 PM »
The 7 point gap we have opened up on them now has to be enough to allow our first finish above them in my lifetime.

I think, finally, we are going to be able to call ourselves the pride of the midlands.

Finishing above Stoke would put the icing on that particular cake (and allow for me to say I have seen us a truly the boss of the entire midlands - something we have rarely ever been in our entire history  :D)
Boing Boing