Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Ian Pearce
« Last post by Albionfan1983 on Today at 02:29:02 PM »
We need a rebuild regardless of what division. Lots of players who are overthehill or overrated and we need a plan in place.
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 02:16:17 PM »
Makes you wonder how we ended up with 'one of the best squads in the division' really  ;D .

Most of the league is garbage in comparison. Most of the rubbish we have can be released at end of the season thankfully  ;D
The difference was easy to see....They shot on sight and didn't pass the ball to avoid embarrassment.
They had the guts to attack whenever they could, and not slow the attack by passing it out from the back, which we do now.
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 02:03:45 PM »
Forgot he got promoted. What a joke club we were under Lai

Makes you wonder how we ended up with 'one of the best squads in the division' really  ;D .
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Yann M'Vila signs short term deal
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 02:02:04 PM »
A million miles off the pace. 

His contribution so far has not been great.

A repeat of our yesteryear recruitment which I had hoped had been consigned to the dustbin.

To be fair it must be a bit of a bind getting around on those pins of his. Seeing him run makes me feel positively agile by comparison. And I can't even run without a limp anymore  ;D .
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 02:01:22 PM »
Don't forget he managed to get himself a promotion too despite his track record.

If SP knows what he's doing he'll make significant changes to the way we operate in this department.

Forgot he got promoted. What a joke club we were under Lai
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 01:53:31 PM »
Never know. He might be retained and supported by an enhanced restructuring of the Stalking and Monitoring Departments. Stranger things have happened over the years. Hides  ;D .
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Yann M'Vila signs short term deal
« Last post by LiamTheBaggie on Today at 01:32:39 PM »
A million miles off the pace. 

His contribution so far has not been great.

A repeat of our yesteryear recruitment which I had hoped had been consigned to the dustbin.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: System / Tactics / Personnel
« Last post by beechyboy90 on Today at 01:10:45 PM »
Come summer regardless of our league we need to release: Phillips, Reach, Chalobah, Pieters, Wiemann, M'Villa. That won't half release some wages.

Kipre needs tying down. Mowatt I would also try to retain. And for championship level on reduced terms I would also keep Bartley.

We also have Pipa and Johnston leaving come Summer. So hopefully because of the amount of personnel leaving we don't bottle it and keep some of the players who can go on a free.

We need a DOF come what may and hopefully- Mr Patel is working on that behind the scenes.
Last Match Forum - 27/04 Sheffield Wednesday (A) / Re: After Match Debate
« Last post by alex1 on Today at 12:53:55 PM »
I think Wednesday were far more ruthless and committed around the 6 yard box. Being there for knockdowns and ruthless in firing it home, and defending putting their bodies on the line. Added to that, we were so slow in alot of our build up allowing Wednesday to box us in. I don't think there was too much wrong with the line up. Townsend's crosses are poor, but Reach can't defend. Diangana has it in him, but he doesn't win any 50-50 tackles. In  fact, Wednesday won most of the individual duels.  The final pass from midfield was usually mistimed, and some of the players had the wrong studs by the times they slipped over. CC has got to get them up and and motivated to get us over the line.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10