Author Topic: Action For Albion/ Potential Takeover  (Read 154116 times)

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Action For Albion/ Potential Takeover
« Reply #1275 on: March 13, 2024, 08:46:26 PM »

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1276 on: March 14, 2024, 02:40:04 PM »
So basically you let your political views obscure any work that a local politician does to help save our club
Like me y probably did nothing about it, so why decry someone who did try to help
Sometimes political views just get in the way

You may have done nothing but I did a slightly a little bit more than nothing (but not enough and much less than orhers) and attended the march on the Birmingham Road from outside East End to the Halfords Lane and the 12th minute delayed entry into the ground one on Halfords Lane, but only until just
before kick off though or I would have missed 2 WBA goals.

My politics has nothing to do with it, I just know what Andy Street and his publicity machine is like, and it's function wasn't to save the Albion, it was to save himself.

SedgleyAlbion

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #1277 on: March 14, 2024, 02:58:04 PM »
You may have done nothing but I did a slightly a little bit more than nothing (but not enough and much less than orhers) and attended the march on the Birmingham Road from outside East End to the Halfords Lane and the 12th minute delayed entry into the ground one on Halfords Lane, but only until just
before kick off though or I would have missed 2 WBA goals.

My politics has nothing to do with it, I just know what Andy Street and his publicity machine is like, and it's function wasn't to save the Albion, it was to save himself.

Don’t disagree, but that doesn’t mean we were wrong to utilise that if it was of benefit to our campaign, which it was.

tex

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1278 on: March 14, 2024, 04:21:52 PM »
Don’t disagree, but that doesn’t mean we were wrong to utilise that if it was of benefit to our campaign, which it was.
Politicians come and go, the club has been there far longer. Congratulations on the campaign and the use of anyone to secure the future of the club (regardless of their politics). I believe S4A also had a role but you deserve credit.

Baggie79

• Senior Baggie

Gera, Gera, Gera

SedgleyAlbion

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #1280 on: March 15, 2024, 07:13:54 AM »
Politicians come and go, the club has been there far longer. Congratulations on the campaign and the use of anyone to secure the future of the club (regardless of their politics). I believe S4A also had a role but you deserve credit.

S4A were essential. They protected our club long before our inception. They always have and will have the clubs best interest at heart