Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2535435 times)

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #1300 on: November 19, 2014, 08:58:50 AM »
I understand the experience he would have got training with the first team for a week, but surely its pointless calling him up if hes not going to get any game time.

Stinks of Hodgson falling to media pressure to call him up. Surely would have made more sense to bring Saido on when Lambert came on?

Still dont understand how Lambert is getting anywhere near the England team as he isnt even getting game time at Liverpool.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1301 on: November 19, 2014, 09:13:08 AM »
What on earth did Roy learn from bringing Lambert on for 5 mins? What a load of nonsense.
Let's face it, Lambert is never going to get a run in the Liverpool side so his England career is as good as over.
If Saido had come on for that 5 mins and not even touched the ball it would have had a million times more impact on his confidence, pride, hunger and ambition whereas now he must just feel incredibly deflated.
I know he'll get his chance and he's probably over the moon to have been in and around the squad, but it was still very poor man management from Hodgson.

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1302 on: November 19, 2014, 09:45:49 AM »
I was saying the same this morning to a guy at work, the chances are the call up and not being played has done more bad than good for Saidos confidence.

In an ideal world, hes enjoyed the small taster of international setup, and is now eager to prove to Hodgson hes worth some game time.

popbaggie28

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1303 on: November 25, 2014, 07:49:11 AM »
Caught speeding down the m6 at 110mph whilst under the influence of alcohol apparently, If true when will this Kid learn??

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1304 on: November 25, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »
Caught speeding down the m6 at 110mph whilst under the influence of alcohol apparently, If true when will this Kid learn??

For a God fearing person his behaviour is awful.

popbaggie28

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1305 on: November 25, 2014, 08:02:25 AM »
Reports saying if found guilty could face a jail term  ???

BaggieBirdRus

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1306 on: November 25, 2014, 08:14:37 AM »
I hope he does go to jail if this is true! Disgraceful behaviour who thinks he's above the law like many footballers do. He could of easily killed someone and himself.
Ohhhhh Albion we love you!

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1307 on: November 25, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »
I hope he does go to jail if this is true! Disgraceful behaviour who thinks he's above the law like many footballers do. He could of easily killed someone and himself.

Someone needs to set a meeting with Saido and Lee Hughes. Topic could be 'regrets'.

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1308 on: November 25, 2014, 08:36:11 AM »
Shows the kid hasn't learnt much at all, earning mega bucks, if you're drunk get a taxi.

It's Yow Rondon-don, it's yow Rondon!

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1309 on: November 25, 2014, 08:52:40 AM »
Irvine will bail him out, its only fair it's reciprocal. :)
Baggie in Southampton

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1310 on: November 25, 2014, 08:55:19 AM »
Apparently he's on bail until early December.

Probably looking at a hefty driving ban along with a fine.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1311 on: November 25, 2014, 09:00:34 AM »
What a bellrod!!!

Seriously what is going through this kids mind when he does stuff like that!!

I hope he gets a huge ban and a huge fine. If its jail time then so be it

Stoo-stoo-stoo-stoopid!!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

charliemike

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1312 on: November 25, 2014, 09:02:54 AM »
So much fuss has been made of this kid etc etc etc . Anyone stupid enough to buy him would be great . I'll personally drive him to his next club .

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1313 on: November 25, 2014, 09:05:34 AM »
So much fuss has been made of this kid etc etc etc . Anyone stupid enough to buy him would be great . I'll personally drive him to his next club .

You'll have to, he wont be able to drive himself  ;D

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1314 on: November 25, 2014, 09:19:33 AM »
What an utter idiot this kid is.  He is going to ruin what could be a top career by lurching from one f*** up to the next until he ends up dropping down the leagues but that's not important to footballers like him.  He'll be playing in League 2 with a million pound in his bank account taken from us and other clubs who think can 'sort his head out'.

Sadly for us this plonker has scuppered us getting a big chunk of cash for him this January/end of season with what could be a potential prison sentence hanging over him.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1315 on: November 25, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »
Irvine virtually saying he was undroppable probably didn't help. Too big for his boots and too easily influenced.
What a waste.

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1316 on: November 25, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
Take him out of the limelight against Arsenal. Time for Brown to have a go.

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

Barrington

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1318 on: November 25, 2014, 09:40:26 AM »
If I was earning thousands of pounds a week I would just pay someone to either drive my vehicle or hire a taxi/limo for occasions such as this. Driving at such a high speed as well as being intoxicated is utterly wreckless. Both offences are not acceptable, but to do both at the same time is pretty inexcusable. This lad really needs to wake up before he throws his talent away for good. He's not a lost cause but this needs to be the final wake up call. Enough.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1319 on: November 25, 2014, 09:42:53 AM »
Take him out of the limelight against Arsenal. Time for Brown to have a go.

I think you are right, drop him

thing is the club would have known about this weeks ago and havent dropped him, might seem silly too now just because its in the public domain

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1320 on: November 25, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
I think you are right, drop him

thing is the club would have known about this weeks ago and havent dropped him, might seem silly too now just because its in the public domain

Maybe so, they'd have know after the United game.  Seems that this stuff just follows our club around. The kid is a bad egg, thought he had reigned it in after being smacked by Mozza, but the stupidity continues.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #1321 on: November 25, 2014, 09:48:34 AM »
He won't go to jail but he should get a two year driving ban and a massive fine. Silly silly boy. Maybe the FA got wind of this and that's why he didn't get a debut.

He's going to urine his career away if he isn't careful.

Mr Cynical

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1322 on: November 25, 2014, 09:51:51 AM »
This incident was around the time of the Man U game.  Since then he has scored 1 goal - a penalty.  I feel his performances have dropped off (could be we've gone even more defensive/long ball).  I am worried that he's lost his form, and there is no one else ready to step up and get the goals.

On top of that, its only fair to say that he must be a total idiot and that he hasn't really learned the lessons of last season.

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1323 on: November 25, 2014, 10:10:33 AM »
Think he may be dropped for the Arsenal game, with Anichebe or Ideye starting.

I reckon he wasnt dropped when the club initially found out as they would have had to explain the reasoning behind it, however now the news has broke to the public, the club wouldnt need to defend the reason behind placing him on the bench.

Shame really as I thought he had really got his head down this season and was getting the rewards, seems I was wrong.

Stupid lad.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1324 on: November 25, 2014, 10:26:52 AM »
Please be careful with comments at this moment. It is SUSPICION and ALLEGEDLY. Until that changes we have to be careful what is posted.