Author Topic: Play offs  (Read 98575 times)

KN22

• Senior Baggie

Re: Play offs
« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2019, 04:40:44 PM »
Don't have a clue what out best formation is, Personal, Players have been chopped and changed, Like it's press randomise and go from there.

How we don't have a manger is laughable, And the players are running the show it's evident.

Villa will spank us, We all know and sense it. They had numerous chances against us at home, And Grealish was't playing the 2nd game.

Jenkins needs to answer for alot. Roll on the massive clearance in the summer.

You may know that they will spank us but I don’t. Just how good do you think Villa are? I appreciate that they will be favourites but we have a chance, I really believe that.

maximus

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #426 on: May 05, 2019, 05:28:54 PM »
You may know that they will spank us but I don’t. Just how good do you think Villa are? I appreciate that they will be favourites but we have a chance, I really believe that.

It's because we dont even have or know our best 11 or personal, Villa have that now, It's all momentum based and confidence, Our lot lately have bottled it, Mix that with we don't even have a manager to sort them out, Then it all points to a spanking. It's inevitable since our lot are bottle jobs lately.

For me Shan got it majorly wrong today with that set-up and scares the life out of me thinking were going to have 3 at the back again with Bartley in the centre.

Villa will be well up for it, The whole ground will be. I just don't see leaders in our team willing to cope with that.

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2019, 06:28:27 PM »
We do , not convinced Shan does .
4 or 5 at the back ? . All over the shop mate.

This in spades, the most disjointed Albion side in two decades.
Baggie in Southampton

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #428 on: May 05, 2019, 06:30:46 PM »
Topics open for play off in matchday threads
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill