West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: After Match Debate  (Read 4127 times)

Offline skyclad99

• Reserve Baggie
Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2018, 09:01:54 PM »
I've read through some of the Liverpool forum and (probably the same if they read our forum) the comments range from the really quite fair to the plainly ridiculous. Just for balance, here is one of the fairer ones

" One thing Klopp can't argue about is the pitch. West Brom are fully entitled to do whatever they like with their own pitch, as are any other home team. That's what home advantage is about. I didn't notice it  during the game, but I remember the times when we had to play in unplayable ploughfields, waterlogged pitches and icerinks, really dangerous pitches to play in and we coped. So a dry pitch on a nice weather day should not be that big an issue."

Actually to give the thread complete balance, most of the comments are aimed at themselves and the team sent out by Klopp. I always read the opposition threads after a game to see how we are viewed. Some are complementary, but others are like the one I highlighted earlier. To show you what I know of the game, I thought Gomez was pretty dangerous on the right, [but we did leave him in loads of space]. However, their fans have clearly identified him and Moreno as the real problem. Sometimes you learn a lot about the opposition by reading these sites.

Quite simply, they turned up and thought that 3 points was their god given right. Klopp thought he was being smart by resting a few players and everything was fine and dandy when they were 2-0 up on that dreaded dry pitch. Then we got it back and spoilt his day, and he showed his true colours with the arrogant comments he came out with.

So I will be rooting for Roma tomorrow, and I make no apologies for that.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:09:51 PM by skyclad99 »
What have we done?
And what have we become
In this distance from our Mother
From the gates of late Eden?

Offline sparky123

• WBA Newbie
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2018, 12:42:55 PM »
I see klopp can still not get it right trying to apologise by saying greetings to bham did he not hear us singing were we are from its not bham

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »
"I talked rubbish" - Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp's startling West Brom admission

How many weeks has it taken him to arrive at this conclusion, I think he might be a bit slow on the uptake, we knew it straight away

Source: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-talked-rubbish-liverpool-boss-14694346
Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

Tolerance, Understanding, Acceptance, Patience