Author Topic: 31 Dec 2017 Albion 1 Arsenal 1  (Read 48474 times)

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #300 on: January 01, 2018, 05:35:53 PM »
p
Couldn't have put it much better. Having matched Arsenal for most of the game when the players needed that bit of help and encouragement the fans deserted them in droves. It won't have gone in noticed and as word gets around on the grapevine will make it even harder to attract players we desperately need
Whether fans leave early or stay to the end won't make any difference to a player thinking about signing for us. money will be main factor.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #301 on: January 01, 2018, 05:43:44 PM »
Probably too busy watching the game to respond  ;D  ;) .
;) No mate they looked at me but kept shtum!

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2018, 05:46:53 PM »
There were also no trains after full time, but one that required leaving 5 mins early, so I imagine a lot of people used the goal going in as the point to get off to the station.

tegga

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
I was one of those piling down the stairs, I had decided to go five minutes before the end yesterday no matter what the score was. It was New Years eve!! I had somewhere else to be, I don't usually leave before the final whistle but if I do that is my choice I pay for my s/t and if I want to leave early I will, and I don't take kindly to people making comments when I do, like some big mouth shouting loyal supporters as we went down the steps, but when I stopped and asked who had something to say no one said a word everyone as a choice when they buy a ticket and if they wish too leave early so be it.
Everyone to there own, but the 83rd minute is not 5 minutes from the end when there is always time added. I know some people leave early for their own reasons but did so many decide to leave at that minute, I do not think so. Not all, but some in my opinion gave up and thought that's it we have lost. I repeat come on fellow fans we are in it together, back the team and show some passion.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »
I see Wenger has been charged by the FA for his comments towards the officials after the game. He must have seen this one then!