West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Last post by SmethDan on Yesterday at 11:26:16 PM »
Well we've finally broken the 20,000 barrier today. 20,100 sold now. 3,281 tickets remaining.

According to Derby's website they must have had a busy day today as they have only 117 tickets remaining from an allocation of 2,733 which means they must've sold 2,616. That's pretty impressive I must say.

We are looking at an overall crowd of over 23,000 thanks to Derby's sales today.

And just over 20,000 Albion.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Laurie
« Last post by KN22 on Yesterday at 11:02:20 PM »
Very interesting. In my now 50 years of watching Albion, although some players have graced the shirt for much longer than Laurie did, I maintain that he is the most skilful guy to wear our colours.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: James Morrison
« Last post by KN22 on Yesterday at 10:53:19 PM »
I don’t know what’s happened to him but have resigned myself to the fact that we won’t see much of him again. I don’t think he should have been retained but that’s just my personal opinion.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: James Morrison
« Last post by tlms-p23 on Yesterday at 10:34:36 PM »
Anyone know what is going on with Morrison? He's barely been in the conversation for the last few weeks - is he injured? He played 90 mins against Palace in the cup but don't think he's even been on the bench since.

Would love to see him back in the fold. Surely Moore would have him around the squad if he was fit?
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: TV Games
« Last post by east-stand-nick on Yesterday at 07:28:48 PM »
I take it this is a wind up  ;D

Bloody hope so...
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Last post by Atomic on Yesterday at 07:09:59 PM »
Well we've finally broken the 20,000 barrier today. 20,100 sold now. 3,281 tickets remaining.

According to Derby's website they must have had a busy day today as they have only 117 tickets remaining from an allocation of 2,733 which means they must've sold 2,616. That's pretty impressive I must say.

We are looking at an overall crowd of over 23,000 thanks to Derby's sales today.
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by KYA on Yesterday at 06:37:54 PM »
This will be a tough game probably our hardest of the season so far they are starting to click under Lampard.
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by 17GD on Yesterday at 06:09:45 PM »
Mears is an old pal so i can't see him ever being dropped. Now that JL is out i think we'll see more of Edwards, even if it's as sub. He played well against Reading.

Really looking forward to seeing Sako!
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Team
« Last post by Signor_Maresca on Yesterday at 05:00:05 PM »
Field has to play.

I think Field has had a bit of a rough time of it over the past two seasons.  He has been denied excellent loan opportunities and made to stay on the basis that he was the best out of the academy crop and therefore would be needed as backup.  He played excellently at home vs Newcastle only for him to be bombed out the team the following game, then Pardew threw him in at City away while trying to belittle him leading up to the game by repeatedly asking him if he was 'sh1tting himself'.  Many thought this would be his breakthrough season but again he has been largely ignored bar the cup games when he has been asked to play at centre back.

Play Field in his natural position and put a bit of trust in the lad FFS
Next Match Forum - 24/10 Derby County (H) / Re: Team
« Last post by beechyboy90 on Yesterday at 04:11:45 PM »
Talk Dawson ain't going to be fit which brings in tosin.
If Phillips still not ready mears
Barry also 50/50 Livermore suspended. I wouldn't mind seeing Morrison with field or Harper.
Rodriguez running out of lives for me. However he does get involved in the game at home as we are usually in the ascendency or at least threatening. Be interesting to see who is available come Wednesday the thought of mears continuing at rwb and a Barry brunt central pairing gave me nightmares
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10