West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Next manager...
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 05:47:19 PM »
Seriously we should be looking at clarke again. The job hes doing over there shouldn’t be ignored. Lets be honest someone will take him. Seems a good fit. Times passed and its a different job now.

Dismantled best squad in years, won 7 games in the calendar year 2013. No thanks.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: The Squad
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 05:42:31 PM »

You're sort of right. You need goals in a team. It doesn't matter if you play slick football or not, you need defenders that will defend and then goals from as many areas of the pitch as possible. That's one thing we lacked last season a midfielder who would get double figure goals.

Without Rodriguez and Gayle we drip fed goals. Rather than 45 goals between two strikers I'd rather have 30 between the strikers and ten each from a midfielder / wide man for example. More difficult for teams to defend when goals are spread over the pitch.

For that reason I'd love to sign someone like Bradley Dack, he'd get you double figure goals from a midfield role.

Agree with what you're saying though Dack plays up front with Graham usually.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Oliver Burke (on loan at Celtic)
« Last post by BalisPen on Today at 05:36:37 PM »
Has to be a dodgy Pulis deal. It makes no sense even by WBA standards.

I said this for ages, he's the next Dale Jennings.

The only difference nobody wasted up to £15m on him.
« Last post by BAGGIE5 on Today at 05:35:38 PM »
Seriously we should be looking at clarke again. The job hes doing over there shouldn’t be ignored. Lets be honest someone will take him. Seems a good fit. Times passed and its a different job now.
Went to see the Ministry of sound annual classical at the symphony Hall last night, hosted by Seb Fontaine and the version of Insomnia they did at the end was brilliant.

« Last post by gazberg on Today at 05:10:58 PM »
Has to be a dodgy Pulis deal. It makes no sense even by WBA standards.
« Last post by GrGr on Today at 05:08:09 PM »
Started and hooked at h/t for Celtic today. Watched the first half to see how he was looking. Money down the drain.

For the club yes, but not for a lot of sticky fingers in between.
« Last post by Dexy on Today at 04:16:59 PM »
I've posted before on here I felt he left Forest far too soon , barely started developing before being shipped off to Germany .
There's a lot to be said for a couple of seasons under your belt.
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 04:12:39 PM »
Started and hooked at h/t for Celtic today. Watched the first half to see how he was looking. Money down the drain.
« Last post by gerry m on Today at 03:34:47 PM »
Vincent Kompany leaving Man City… what a player-manager he'd make. Sadly, he's chosen to go to Anderlecht in that role.

Never in a million years was this going to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10