Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2230770 times)

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #7875 on: January 13, 2019, 03:17:32 AM »
Chuckled at the vile fan dropping an F bomb on WM. There’s always someone else worse off than us, and my life is enhanced when it’s one of them deluded unfortunates. SOTV.  ;D
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7876 on: January 13, 2019, 07:10:54 AM »
Chuckled at the vile fan dropping an F bomb on WM. There’s always someone else worse off than us, and my life is enhanced when it’s one of them deluded unfortunates. SOTV.  ;D

I chuckled more at Dean Smith's post match comments. People moan about Big Dave's interviews. Smith sounded totally clueless to me, didn't seem to have any idea why things were going wrong or have any idea how he was going to improve things. "We've hit rock bottom now" or words to that effect was the best he could offer.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7877 on: January 13, 2019, 08:22:46 AM »

I heard that as well...his voice was going higher and higher. His biggest problem seemed to be the blues were above them.

Any higher and only dolphins and dogs would have understood him.

SOTV!
MAGA!

Jeremy Roland Peace

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7878 on: January 13, 2019, 10:04:55 AM »

I chuckled more at Dean Smith's post match comments. People moan about Big Dave's interviews. Smith sounded totally clueless to me, didn't seem to have any idea why things were going wrong or have any idea how he was going to improve things. "We've hit rock bottom now" or words to that effect was the best he could offer.

Smith was complaining about Wigan’s time wasting which was a bit rich coming from him

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7879 on: January 13, 2019, 02:10:42 PM »
The post match Wigan thread on Villa Squawk made for a hilarious bog read this morning  ;D .

SOTV indeed  8) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7880 on: January 13, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
Apparently Smith has the same points per game ratio as Bruce.

Think they were 6 points behind us when he took over and now they are 8 points behind.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7881 on: January 13, 2019, 02:54:12 PM »
Dean Smith though...  ;)  {best manager in the league}

What was it you always said about a manager using another manager's players... ;)

At least be consistent, Jacko.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7882 on: January 13, 2019, 03:53:22 PM »

He said the rock bottom stuff last Saturday too after Swansea battered them.

Let's hope they plunge to rock bottom..

SOTV.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7883 on: January 13, 2019, 05:53:32 PM »
Smith talking of this being Villa's rock bottom is wildly inaccurate though.

They spent two seasons in the third tier (same amount as us) in the early seventies.

They've still got some way to go yet and I think he should just get on with it  ;) .

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7884 on: February 05, 2019, 06:09:14 PM »
John Percy Twitter Account

Aston Villa given boost with Jack Grealish in line to return from injury this month.

Just in time to play against us, typical!!
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7885 on: February 05, 2019, 06:13:38 PM »
Few lads on VT stating they'd take Pulis over Smith  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Windmill Baggy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #7886 on: February 05, 2019, 06:36:05 PM »
John Percy Twitter Account

Aston Villa given boost with Jack Grealish in line to return from injury this month.

Just in time to play against us, typical!!

I know. I also still think they'll make the play-offs unfortunately, probably at the expense of Bristol.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7887 on: February 05, 2019, 06:39:45 PM »
I know. I also still think they'll make the play-offs unfortunately, probably at the expense of Bristol.

More chance of plaiting fog, draw far too many games!!

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7888 on: February 06, 2019, 01:17:31 AM »

More chance of plaiting fog, draw far too many games!!.................

.......... and Wolves are going down, apparently  :o , no more predictions please  ;) .

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7889 on: February 06, 2019, 04:08:10 AM »
.......... and Wolves are going down, apparently  :o , no more predictions please  ;) .

It's now possible they may stay up I suppose, that said one wrong prediction doesn't taint thousands of correct ones  ;)

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7890 on: February 06, 2019, 06:45:59 AM »

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees a pattern in his predictions  :-X  :-\

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7891 on: February 06, 2019, 08:45:08 AM »

It's now possible they may stay up I suppose, that said one wrong prediction doesn't taint thousands of correct ones  ;)

...still waiting on one correct one, let alone thousands  ;D

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7892 on: February 06, 2019, 09:25:38 AM »

I think that's a bit harsh to be honest.

He has got one right  :D
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7893 on: February 06, 2019, 12:35:13 PM »

3 just for your benefit. Sacking Pulis midseason will get us relegated. Dean Smith benefited from the Brentford system and not vice versa. Marco Silva a fraud of a manager.

;) ;D

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7894 on: February 06, 2019, 12:46:00 PM »

3 just for your benefit. Sacking Pulis midseason will get us relegated. Dean Smith benefited from the Brentford system and not vice versa. Marco Silva a fraud of a manager.

;) ;D

Well from that list you remain on 0  :-*.

Pulis - Failing to replace him in May, as I predicted, caused us to get relegated.
Dean Smith - Brentford completely tailed off following his departure, only recently showing an upturn but remain in 17th place, hardly a roaring success.
Marco Silva - Everton at this stage last season had 31 points (2 fewer than they now have) and a -12 goal difference which is currently 0. Would hardly call that fraudulent management...in addition to his hands being tied by the fact Allardyce blew their budget on Walcott and Tosun meaning that he has no room to manoeuvre in terms of wages in the transfer market.

Aside from being completely wrong as ever, you are completely correct my friend  ;)

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7895 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:03 PM »
Well from that list you remain on 0  :-*.

Pulis - Failing to replace him in May, as I predicted, caused us to get relegated.
Dean Smith - Brentford completely tailed off following his departure, only recently showing an upturn but remain in 17th place, hardly a roaring success.
Marco Silva - Everton at this stage last season had 31 points (2 fewer than they now have) and a -12 goal difference which is currently 0. Would hardly call that fraudulent management...in addition to his hands being tied by the fact Allardyce blew their budget on Walcott and Tosun meaning that he has no room to manoeuvre in terms of wages in the transfer market.

Aside from being completely wrong as ever, you are completely correct my friend  ;)

I'm unsure of their outgoings but I think the bit in bold may be stretching a point given some of the fees they've spent since the bloated one (in a certain light  ;D ) departed.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7896 on: February 06, 2019, 02:44:25 PM »
I'm unsure of their outgoings but I think the bit in bold may be stretching a point given some of the fees they've spent since the bloated one (in a certain light  ;D ) departed.

I don't want to detract wildly from the subject, but their net spend was £60m this season. The Wolves and Fulham both had a net spend of £100m as newly promoted sides.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7897 on: February 06, 2019, 03:11:53 PM »
I don't want to detract wildly from the subject, but their net spend was £60m this season. The Wolves and Fulham both had a net spend of £100m as newly promoted sides.

Neither do I, but Everton were spending from a different starting point to both Fulham and Wolves.

I'm not entirely familiar with their funding or budgets either but there's been enough speculation in the press regarding the wealth of Fulham's owner and the wheres and whys of Wolves fundings and contacts.

Further to this £60,000,000 is not an insignificant amount of money especially when weighed against overall ins and outs.

Link below (which I've just looked up) for reference as to why I believe you may be stretching a point.

Ed: Oops, forgot the link  ;D ..........

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/transfers/wettbewerb/GB1
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:14:21 PM by SmethDan »

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7898 on: February 06, 2019, 04:04:52 PM »
Well from that list you remain on 0  :-* .

We sacked him mid season and got relegated can't be any more right than that.

Brentford now fine once new man settled in. Currently one of the forms teams in the division.

A large proportion of Everton fans want Silva out. Has now flattered to deceive/failed in 3 PL jobs.

;D

Anyway as we're on this thread...

SOTV

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7899 on: February 08, 2019, 09:41:52 PM »
Cheers Villa, nod to Henderson also  ;)