Author Topic: 14 May 2019 Albion 1 Aston Villa 0 (Play Off 2nd Leg)  (Read 111407 times)

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
Liam I got though this morning no problem.

Can you PM me the number Kev - the club sent me one yesterday but want to clarify the number.

I've tried about 18 times over the course of this morning.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 01:33:56 PM »
Are members only allowed 1 ticket? I ask as a member who's been to 6 home games this year (difficult to go when at uni) with my dad but only I have membership and he doesn't (he's been to all the games I have). So will I only be able to get 1 ticket for myself and nothing for him?

Correct, it's one ticket per member.

Follow the link below and look on the right hand side where it says 'ticket allocation'.....

https://wbatickets.co.uk/custom/documents/pdf/WBAFC%20Ticket%20Info%20Page%20(Aston%20Villa%20Semi%20Final).pdf

..... if you or your dad know a season ticket holder, they would be able to purchase one for him though.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »
Tickets being sold already on facebook £80 is one asking price. Bloody disgusting.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

bosh

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 05:47:05 PM »
Bit dumb as they can identify the seat being sold. Just ask for a photo as proof of existence.

Wonder if the club's bothered. Hope so considering the high profile.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2019, 05:50:21 PM »
Are members only allowed 1 ticket? I ask as a member who's been to 6 home games this year (difficult to go when at uni) with my dad but only I have membership and he doesn't (he's been to all the games I have). So will I only be able to get 1 ticket for myself and nothing for him?
Im in same boat, I have membership but my lad doesnt and has attended 12 home games ive been to, im on website trying to buy him membership but wont let me, hopeful of trying to sort something

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2019, 05:58:16 PM »
Im in same boat, I have membership but my lad doesnt and has attended 12 home games ive been to, im on website trying to buy him membership but wont let me, hopeful of trying to sort something

They've stopped selling memberships until next season.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2019, 06:23:54 PM »

Can season ticket holders log on to the site to see what seats are still available via the pick your seat screens or can you only buy your own seat ticket?
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2019, 06:35:24 PM »
Can season ticket holders log on to the site to see what seats are still available via the pick your seat screens or can you only buy your own seat ticket?

Yes
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

dan7heman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »
Been a member here along time. Would really appreciate it if someone could get me a ticket for the home game. Pay immediately and buy you a nice drink. X Think they will be gone by Thursday
It is a mistake to theorize before one has the facts. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2019, 09:36:57 AM »
Does any one think there will be any left on friday, ive been to 12 home games this season, and only just realised I didnt get membership this year!!!
Disaster

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2019, 09:49:41 AM »

bosh

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »
And yet Vile fans will still get into the home areas!!!

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
And yet Vile fans will still get into the home areas!!!

If they do and it kicks off, then the club will know who sold the ticket and they should be banned.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »
Yeah i've kinda given up on getting a ticket at the hawthorns. TV it is i think. I'm a member, been to around 15 games this season in total.

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2019, 10:58:45 AM »
Yeah i've kinda given up on getting a ticket at the hawthorns. TV it is i think. I'm a member, been to around 15 games this season in total.
In reality a season ticket would have been cheaper than those 15 games at gate prices and you would have got 7-8 more games and guaranteed a villa ticket, you can even pay monthly direct debit to spread cost (I sound like a salesman here but its true)
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

bosh

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2019, 11:22:37 AM »
If they do and it kicks off, then the club will know who sold the ticket and they should be banned.

But they always manage to get in.

Was anyone ever banned when it was Fergie's last game and there were warnings about reselling tickets on that day. Certainly quite a few man u fans in that day?

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2019, 11:25:59 AM »

Was anyone ever banned when it was Fergie's last game and there were warnings about reselling tickets on that day. Certainly quite a few man u fans in that day?

Remember Chelsea fans in the Brummie when they won the league. Fans who sold there tickets to the Chelsea fans were banned.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2019, 11:51:24 AM »

I think a lot of games see the odd opposition fans in the other end. I know for a fact some Albion fans who are in with the Villa lot at Villa Park. It happens, always has always will.

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2019, 01:58:31 PM »
Only 2 tickets remaining now.

For those that still haven't got one it will all depend on whether HST holders have taken up their seat (who wouldn't?!)

Can't see there being many that won't go.

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2019, 02:30:52 PM »
Only 2 tickets remaining now.

For those that still haven't got one it will all depend on whether HST holders have taken up their seat (who wouldn't?!)

Can't see there being many that won't go.

This doesn't sound good for me as someone eligible to get one tomorrow. I am hoping the club have taken a few more out and held some back for tomorrow. This scenario has proven Kirk's concerns about none being left for members to be accurate, especially in light of the offer for season ticket holders to purchase additional tickets taken away this morning.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2019, 03:10:56 PM »
Remember Chelsea fans in the Brummie when they won the league. Fans who sold there tickets to the Chelsea fans were banned.

I didn't know that Kev. Do you know how many were banned? I had a few Chelsea chaps sat a few rows behind me. When they eventually scored they obviously gave it the big 'yes!!!! Get in!!!' When they were challenged by others it all started with the old 'Do you want some????' Idiots - I really hope the people who sold the tickets were banned.

I have had a couple of requests from the pyjama wearing fans asking if I can get them a ticket. My reply is always sex and travel.   
MAGA!

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2019, 03:24:06 PM »
This doesn't sound good for me as someone eligible to get one tomorrow. I am hoping the club have taken a few more out and held some back for tomorrow. This scenario has proven Kirk's concerns about none being left for members to be accurate, especially in light of the offer for season ticket holders to purchase additional tickets taken away this morning.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I would have helped you or anybody out on here who was stuck for a ticket, but I got my daughter a ticket with my additional ticket for being a HSTH. She has been to 16 home games this season (2 away's as well) so she isn't coming out of the woodwork :)

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2019, 03:33:14 PM »
Sorry to hear that mate.

I would have helped you or anybody out on here who was stuck for a ticket, but I got my daughter a ticket with my additional ticket for being a HSTH. She has been to 16 home games this season (2 away's as well) so she isn't coming out of the woodwork :)

No problem and thanks for the offer. Always a risk when not holding a season ticket that you'll miss out on a ticket to a big game and although as a member it would be nice to have the opportunity to get a ticket before season ticket holder's plus ones, the membership was only a fiver so can't really complain.

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2019, 03:37:23 PM »
Hawthorns sold out now by the looks of it, ive just been on the website anyway and zero available. After last nights match the first leg is almost irrelevant result wise, all about the home leg, bring em on!!!
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2019, 03:37:47 PM »
No problem and thanks for the offer. Always a risk when not holding a season ticket that you'll miss out on a ticket to a big game and although as a member it would be nice to have the opportunity to get a ticket before season ticket holder's plus ones, the membership was only a fiver so can't really complain.

I always was a member until last season when they disgracefully tripled the price. I didn't bother getting one again this season, but after this and only getting lucky because my Dad's a HSTH I'll have to get one next season.