Author Topic: Away Games Will Keep Us Up  (Read 3530 times)

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

Away Games Will Keep Us Up
« on: February 04, 2012, 06:00:13 PM »
Away games am confident of winning

Wolves- A

Wigan - A

Everton - A

Bolton - A

Were be lucky this year i think.  And we still have to play a poor Blackburn at home. Keep the faith were be fine :)
BOING BOING

Baggies

• WBA Manager

Re: Away Form Will Keep Us Up
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:04:24 PM »
I think the away form will have to keep us up because we are only getting worse at home. Our last 6 home games against premier league opposition have seen 5 losses and 1 draw. Thats 2 losses to Norwich, 1 to Swansea and 1 to Wigan. At the prices people pay nowadays, you cant expect to play rubbish football and keep losing at home and expect the attendances to stay high. There will be a lull next season.
Boing Boing

GREGMT

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Away Games Will Keep Us Up
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
The players better deliver next sunday - or else.

And never mind a draw, we need 3 points.

weareblueweare white

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »
Away games am confident of winning

Wolves- A

Wigan - A

Everton - A

Bolton - A

Were be lucky this year i think.  And we still have to play a poor Blackburn at home. Keep the faith were be fine :)
Can`t see us winning at Everton

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »
We dont here that been said much. Must win next weekend. If we do then it will be great.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

spencer Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 07:09:19 PM »
No chance.

Luck runs out eventually. RH will take us down, leave and we'll struggle to get back up.

Winning is the ability to go from one defeat to another with no loss of enthusiasm - Churchill.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »
No chance.

Luck runs out eventually. RH will take us down, leave and we'll struggle to get back up.
Come on, things are bad tonight, but its not that that bad. We win next week then it will be the complete opposite of what people are saying on here tonight.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

spencer Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 07:12:34 PM »
Come on, things are bad tonight, but its not that that bad. We win next week then it will be the complete opposite of what people are saying on here tonight.

I know, I know. Heat of the moment and all that. But I'm just so angry. We should be sitting comfortably on 10+ points now.

Don't mind the 'rigid' football as long as there's end product. But there isn't. Feeling incredibly low today. Doesn't help that my boss is a Swans fan.
Winning is the ability to go from one defeat to another with no loss of enthusiasm - Churchill.

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
Put it this way, if we don't win these games then we are definitely going down. We sure as hell aren't going to win any more home games.

I see us picking up another 6 points. Don't like to be negative but we have some tough matches and we're rubbish.

GrGr

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
We are in trouble. People seem to think "we will stay up - just". That is thanks to the poor form of other teams more than our strength. But there is nearly always a midtable team that implodes, and one or two bottom teams that pick up steam over the final stretch of the season. I think it is concievable that we are the team to lose form, we simply haven't played well all season and there is a lack of "good vibes" about our place. If we get the jitters we might still slip down.

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 09:17:52 PM »
I've been saying it since the start of the season and I'm still saying it now - I genuinely think we will go down. We can't rely on picking up points away from home.

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
Not a chance the Wolves will beat us and we will be found out
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »
We shouldn't have to look at away games as must win like some of us are starting to, if we can't sort the home form out we will end up right in the middle of the relegation battle come the last few games.

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »
I was fairly confident we would be okay this season, but tonight I fear we are going to get dragged into the relegation mire, I'm not sure we have the wit to get out of it either.
Baggie in Southampton

Rich99

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
Relying on away for is very dangerous, the odds are always stacked against any club, that goes without saying.  One would make a fortune gambling otherwise.

Hopefully it will come right at home soon.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 11:23:15 PM »
 ;) i think this result could be the turning point of our season, with the albion getting dragged into relegation battle in coming months.

valleybaggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 11:44:05 PM »
i'm not slagging podem off he was amazing last year but this season he hasn't done anything and needs to be dropped at least give cox a chance or tchoyi they can't be any worse . we were in desperate need  for a goalscorer in january and never went in for anyone in could cost us dear. we are not going to keep on picking results up away from home. today the attacking play especially on the break was very slow that needs to be speeded up and maybe we will start winning some home games . we were denied a blatant penalty and odemwinge and time to take a touch and pick his spot. swansea still rode their luck with goal line clearences and with some more luck we could've won this . need to win next week