Author Topic: Albion Tackle Crowd Behaviour  (Read 13189 times)

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

Re: Albion Tackle Crowd Behaviour
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2024, 09:49:07 PM »
As we know the area of the disgraceful events that were beamed worldwide by television is where non-involved players of both teams, players families and friends are given seats, usually complimentary.

I have a obtained a still photograph of a SMALL area of within Blocks D3 & D4 in the West Stand (Halfords Lane) and in that area alone in the picture are at least 10 Wolves supporters identified by club clothing and hats obtainable from the Wolves club shop.

My view is that although possibly unknown, allowing many Wolves fans in what should principally be a Home area was inviting trouble and I suspect those tickets were originally sourced from players/staff or passed on at a large profit by the original recipients.

The long term damage to the Club could be immense and caused by the irresponsible followers of both Clubs.  Very sad.
It could of course be 10 different people that passed on 10 individual tickets with a sort of “it’s only one” belief .

Idiots in all stands on Sunday…ours and theirs
I can understand our fans and their fans hating each other,I can sort of get how that boils over,what I don’t get is why anyone at any football match would think throwing bottles/smoke bombs and/or punching a copper …won’t catch up with them…cameras everywhere …the old bill that didn’t have sticks had hand cams…the count is at 7 it will increase massively over the next few weeks …silly boys
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2024, 10:11:18 PM »
I was in my usual seat in the middle of the east stand and didn't clearly see anything in either corner.

Was the guy led away bleeding from the east stand corner by dings hit by the rossers truncheons or by something thrown by the dings?

Embarrassing scenes, which will mean we'll probably paying all the income from the game in fines.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2024, 10:27:18 PM »
I was in my usual seat in the middle of the east stand and didn't clearly see anything in either corner.

Was the guy led away bleeding from the east stand corner by dings hit by the rossers truncheons or by something thrown by the dings?

Embarrassing scenes, which will mean we'll probably paying all the income from the game in fines.

Police truncheons.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2024, 10:35:28 PM »
As we know the area of the disgraceful events that were beamed worldwide by television is where non-involved players of both teams, players families and friends are given seats, usually complimentary.

I have a obtained a still photograph of a SMALL area of within Blocks D3 & D4 in the West Stand (Halfords Lane) and in that area alone in the picture are at least 10 Wolves supporters identified by club clothing and hats obtainable from the Wolves club shop.

My view is that although possibly unknown, allowing many Wolves fans in what should principally be a Home area was inviting trouble and I suspect those tickets were originally sourced from players/staff or passed on at a large profit by the original recipients.

The long term damage to the Club could be immense and caused by the irresponsible followers of both Clubs.  Very sad.

Of course you have. If you could somehow post that picture it would be greatly appreciated. As much as anything I'm struggling to believe ten Dingles in colours of whatever type would go unmissed even if the stewards were blindfold. Cheers in advance so we can see whether it was photoshopped as it sounds like utter testicles to me.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2024, 10:50:54 PM »
Of course you have. If you could somehow post that picture it would be greatly appreciated. As much as anything I'm struggling to believe ten Dingles in colours of whatever type would go unmissed even if the stewards were blindfold. Cheers in advance so we can see whether it was photoshopped as it sounds like utter testicles to me.

Got to agree with this. A bit like the picture of a certain mr bull supposedly supporting his beloved team from the smethwick end on Sunday.

TheBaggieMan

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2024, 12:22:50 AM »
Got to agree with this. A bit like the picture of a certain mr bull supposedly supporting his beloved team from the smethwick end on Sunday.

Of course you have. If you could somehow post that picture it would be greatly appreciated. As much as anything I'm struggling to believe ten Dingles in colours of whatever type would go unmissed even if the stewards were blindfold. Cheers in advance so we can see whether it was photoshopped as it sounds like utter testicles to me.[quote/]

Happy for you to PM me with yours and also for Smethwick Dan’s email address and I’ll send you a copy of the picture highlighting just 10 of probably many more Wolves supporters in just a small area, but no doubt you will not do that for fear of being proved wrong in your assertion.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 08:45:08 AM by Hull Baggie »
West Brom 2023/24
Has Sticky the Stick Insect finally got unstuck from that sticky bun?
Great stuff under Corberan - keep it up Baggies!

BAGGIE5

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2024, 05:11:52 AM »
To me from where i sat, yes the trouble wasn’t needed.

But media have blown this out of all proportion. The atmosphere in the ground was amazing. Felt like a proper derby blood guts and thunder.

Some of the calls on the radio like i felt like i was about to die. Really? Get a grip. It was one of safest places to be. Theres 100s of cameras and police. No one wasn’t going to die. Very few were caught up in it. Bit it sounded like hundreds got beaten up innocently.

Thats just what i felt anyways. Even when this was going on, i felt the atmosphere was very good. What didn’t help was there was no police at that side of ground to act straight away in a game like this.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2024, 07:32:46 AM »
Good morning BaggieMan. I won't be sending you my email address. I've no interest in sharing personal details with you for a whole host of reasons, none of which revolve around fear of being proved wrong or of you in particular.

Still photographs are something of a rarity these days. Most images are stored online and quite often shared on social media. I don't do Facebook so if you've sourced it from there please feel free to forward said image to a Mod'.

Thanks in advance.

TheBaggieMan

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2024, 07:51:26 AM »
Good morning BaggieMan. I won't be sending you my email address. I've no interest in sharing personal details with you for a whole host of reasons, none of which revolve around fear of being proved wrong or of you in particular.

Still photographs are something of a rarity these days. Most images are stored online and quite often shared on social media. I don't do Facebook so if you've sourced it from there please feel free to forward said image to a Mod'.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your message Dan. 
The still photograph was actually a screenshot using  my iPhone taken from a BBC video of the trouble - it actually carries the wording on the bottom right “Pictures from BBC Sport” and is certainly not a Photoshop or Facebook edited pic.
The reason I took the snapshot was to illustrate that there were far too many Wolves supporters in a location that should have been a Home area given the fact it was a derby game with predictable high tension and emotions.
West Brom 2023/24
Has Sticky the Stick Insect finally got unstuck from that sticky bun?
Great stuff under Corberan - keep it up Baggies!

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2024, 08:00:59 AM »
The still photograph was actually a screenshot using  my iPhone taken from a BBC video of the trouble - it actually carries the wording on the bottom right “Pictures from BBC Sport” and is certainly not a Photoshop or Facebook edited pic.
The reason I took the snapshot was to illustrate that there were far too many Wolves supporters in a location that should have been a Home area given the fact it was a derby game with predictable high tension and emotions.

In which case I suggest you forward it to the club, it shouldn't be too difficult to work the image against the seating plan so they can run it by the ticket database and find out how they came by their tickets. I'm sure they'd be very grateful of your assistance  8) .

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2024, 08:20:08 AM »
It’s on a BBC website …well if any of us get around to looking at any of the images over the next few weeks then I’m sure it’ll be obvious to all…I’m a touch surprised that after Sunday no one else has looked at the images but then we all have busy lives .
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

tegga

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 02:12:56 PM »
 I don't believe there would be wolves fans showing their colours in the home stands.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 03:34:17 PM »
I have seen a vid of 2 in the East Stand singing along to the Liquidator "**** off West Brom, we're Wolves". One had a white top on, they then started leaving and got a few punches as they went, there were 4 walking down the steps, no stewards or Police anywhere near.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

hardtobeat

• WBA Coach

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 03:40:29 PM »
The bloke in a white top/ hoodie appears a few times, I thought the one was FoM in a box or some other corporate area
Baggie for life not just for Xmas

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 03:50:34 PM »
The bloke in a white top/ hoodie appears a few times, I thought the one was FoM in a box or some other corporate area

Looked like he was sat in the stand as normal, if I can find it again i'll post the link.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2024, 04:25:52 PM »
I have seen a vid of 2 in the East Stand singing along to the Liquidator "**** off West Brom, we're Wolves". One had a white top on, they then started leaving and got a few punches as they went, there were 4 walking down the steps, no stewards or Police anywhere near.

So not the 10 plus in D3 and D4 of the Halfords available to view courtesy of the BBC? Blow me down with a feather.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2024, 12:56:59 PM »
It looks as though parts of the Millennium Corner will have no funds in on Saturday. There is netting across the seats

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

domingo6220

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2024, 01:11:59 PM »
Looked like he was sat in the stand as normal, if I can find it again i'll post the link.

They were in the row in front of me in hospitality. The Albion fan who swings as they're leaving had climbed over from the non-hospitality section of the East Stand.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 03:24:15 PM »
Blues fan posting how he walked into Hawthorns without a ticket

Eddyvlogs football on twitter
Lepowski has reposted it, friggin inexcusable if true
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 03:29:15 PM by Albionic »
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2024, 05:38:25 PM »
Tony Mowbray has confirmed Leandro Bacuna alleges he was racially abused. Need to be careful what is said until the facts emerge.

They seemed to be pointing to the section to the left of our bench.

If true then the person needs banning for life and made an example of.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2024, 06:04:55 PM »
Tony Mowbray has confirmed Leandro Bacuna alleges he was racially abused. Need to be careful what is said until the facts emerge.

They seemed to be pointing to the section to the left of our bench.

If true then the person needs banning for life and made an example of.
That's about all we need after last week.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

BlackCountryPride68

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2024, 06:11:47 PM »
Dreadful, dreadful week for the club if this is found to be true. Lifetime bans required for these wastrels.

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2024, 06:43:33 PM »
Just dragging the name of the club through the mud.  Utter idiots.

stoxman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2024, 06:43:58 PM »
Or have them repeat what they said to Brendan Batson, Darren Moore etc in the centre circle in front of a home crowd before a match.  Let them see what their  fellow Albion fans think of them.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2024, 07:00:15 PM »
Or have them repeat what they said to Brendan Batson, Darren Moore etc in the centre circle in front of a home crowd before a match.  Let them see what their  fellow Albion fans think of them.
how can you repeat anything when you dont know what was allegedly said.