Dorrans
0 (0%)
Thomas
0 (0%)
Fortune
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 03, 2011, 04:12:42 PM

Author Topic: 28 Aug 2011 Albion 0 Stoke 1  (Read 156583 times)

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Respect for Stoke...
« Reply #950 on: September 04, 2011, 04:45:54 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ok mate.  :-*

It was also Pulis out in March wasn't it? Move Pulis upstairs get O'neill in?? Easy to get back on side you fickle Stokies aint you.

stafford-stokie

« Reply #951 on: September 04, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »
It was also Pulis out in March wasn't it? Move Pulis upstairs get O'neill in?? Easy to get back on side you fickle Stokies aint you.

Not me mate. I will stand up and say I was one of the many that didn't want Pulis to come back. He has proved me and the other doubters wrong time and again. I am more than happy with Pulis' decisions on transfers and game play. It may not always be pretty but the bloke knows his job and is one of the best managers in the Premier league today. I will back Pulis and Stoke City to the hilt but will also critsize when needed. I am in no way fickle but just a footie fan like you who loves my club.  :D

reis wbafc patel

• Youth Baggie

Re: Get things into prospective
« Reply #952 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
With our starting 3 fixtures i wouldn't have been shocked if we didn't have any points. But looking at our next 3 games, then if we don't have any points i will be worried.
ALBION TIL I DIE

reis wbafc patel

• Youth Baggie

Re: Tamas or foster?
« Reply #953 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:45 AM »
Foster should have got his body behind the ball but you could argue that tamas should have headed it back to foster.

ALBION TIL I DIE

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #954 on: September 10, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »
So by the sound of it Walters dropped to the deck to win a penalty today. Any comment from the Stokies who polluted this thread?

Such a fair team, Stoke.*

*typed with heavy sarcasm.

All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

Mike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #955 on: September 10, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »
So by the sound of it Walters dropped to the deck to win a penalty today. Any comment from the Stokies who polluted this thread?

Such a fair team, Stoke.*

*typed with heavy sarcasm.

Jelous much?

All teams do it.  Jerome Thomas, Simon Cox, Shane Long...all known to dive.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #956 on: September 10, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »
Jelous much?

All teams do it.  Jerome Thomas, Simon Cox, Shane Long...all known to dive.

Yep, you got me. Really jealous. I love my football matches played like american football games. Oh how I wish we'd adopt such wonderful tactics.

No...I address my previous post to the Stoke fans who refuse to accept their current tactics are littered with cheating techniques like time-wasting, diving, etc.

I admit we have our fair share of cheats.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

stafford-stokie

« Reply #957 on: September 19, 2011, 04:23:38 PM »
Yep, you got me. Really jealous. I love my football matches played like american football games. Oh how I wish we'd adopt such wonderful tactics.

No...I address my previous post to the Stoke fans who refuse to accept their current tactics are littered with cheating techniques like time-wasting, diving, etc.

I admit we have our fair share of cheats.

Sorry mate only just seen this. I admit it was a soft peno but he had to go down. He had an arm around him and the goal was getting further away. I for 1 would have been furious if he hadn't gone down and if he was your player I am sure 99% of you lot would be furious too. Soft or not it was a peno. Having said that they should have had a peno when Delap handled in the area. It was a case of the luck was with us. I am sure by the end of the season things will even themselves out.