Author Topic: Anything Birmingham City  (Read 225588 times)

MulumbuPower!

• Youth Baggie

Re: Anything Birmingham City
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2011, 08:18:56 PM »
Wishing Pablo the best.
I'd like to apologise for my spelling and grammar. I post from my phone.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2011, 08:22:29 PM »
I'm feeling rather jealous of Blues at the minute. Back to back away wins in Europe. Forget their money issues, Chris Hughton is doing a marvellous job there. Quite an astonishing acheivment.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2011, 08:25:24 PM »
I'm feeling rather jealous of Blues at the minute. Back to back away wins in Europe. Forget their money issues, Chris Hughton is doing a marvellous job there. Quite an astonishing acheivment.

They've got 2 Albion players playing regularly for them (and an ex one in Ibanez) with Wood in particularly crucial to their success so far, we should really be getting a lot of credit for their run. Our reserves essentially doing well in europe. Particularly when you consider Donk and Hoefkens both start for Bruges.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #353 on: October 20, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »
Three great wins for Blues in a row, but I wouldnt swap our postion in a month of Sunday's.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2011, 08:51:20 PM »
Another good win for Blues today, must be really good been a Blue nose and an Albion fan at the minute.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2011, 09:36:41 AM »
Well done Blues.Great job your manager is doing
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »
I still think theyll sneak the playoffs and potentially win it.

Depends on injuries and how far they go in Europe.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #357 on: October 24, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
They could do, after a slow start there picking it up now.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

BaggieJames114

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #358 on: March 20, 2012, 10:55:54 PM »
Playyyy Up Pompeyyy  ;D ;D Really hope they miss out on the Play offs

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2012, 11:37:33 AM »
Just checking the small Heath forrum just to see what they were saying about foster. And was quite shocked to see how much abuse we were getting by the blue noses. Some seem to be very jelous of us and they don't like the fact were taking there best players ;D They seem to think we're a small club with no money and were lucky to be in the prem. I think there jelous that we have leapfrogged them :D  very bitter bunch hope they stay down
BOING BOING

Rich99

« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:42 PM »
They seem to think we're a small club with no money and were lucky to be in the prem.

This is what always got me with the City fans I've met (at least while they were sunning it in the Prem)... it's like, hold on a minute, you're Birmingham City FC.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
Its most likely they will loose their manager as well as their star players next season if they don't get back up
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

AidantheBaggies

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #362 on: March 27, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
Its most likely they will loose their manager as well as their star players next season if they don't get back up

Agree, Hopefully we can get CH if Roy decides to leave.
Lee Probert's Barmy Army!!!

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2012, 01:03:11 PM »
They seem to think we're a small club with no money and were lucky to be in the prem.

That has to be ironic, surely?

They're a smaller team and broke to boot. Have they not got a mirror in Small Heath?

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2012, 01:09:16 PM »
I like the blue boys, cant understand why redmond is on the bench every week seems to be the next best thing from what they say.

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »
I can understand their frustrations to be honest, they've been equal/better than us for over a decade bar a couple of seasons, and now we're buying their best players and they've relied on loans from us.

Its all rooted in jealousy really. We've always been the poor club of the Midlands (aside from Walsall of course) and they've spent pretty big over the last 10 years, on big name players, yet here we are.

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »
I can understand their frustrations to be honest, they've been equal/better than us for over a decade bar a couple of seasons, and now we're buying their best players and they've relied on loans from us.

Its all rooted in jealousy really. We've always been the poor club of the Midlands (aside from Walsall of course) and they've spent pretty big over the last 10 years, on big name players, yet here we are.

Well said mate. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
They are proper jealous of us, you can tell that when Albion took over 3 pubs in Brum against villa away this season, a couple of bluenoses was in their and couldnt stand us having a rivalry with villa, keep em down there with the dingles and watch it blossom, taking there best players...what a shame.

reiss

« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2012, 06:19:41 PM »
I hate Blues, i have a lot of bluenose mates. All they go on about is when they won the Carling cup. They have always been smaller than us and always will be

reiss

« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2012, 07:29:46 PM »
just been on there forum. They said All albion fans think that Albion are backwards as a club, becuase there 14th

we are going a lot more forward, as a club than what they are.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #370 on: March 28, 2012, 01:26:21 AM »
I think a few years with Gold and Sullivan spending a few quid has made many of them deluded, who can forget the Leyland DAF Cup victory  :o , now the money has gone they are sliding back to where they belong, looking down on the dingles but looking up with envy at us and the vile
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #371 on: March 28, 2012, 03:31:57 AM »
I hate Blues, i have a lot of bluenose mates. All they go on about is when they won the Carling cup. They have always been smaller than us and always will be
Birmingham 'we won the Carling Cup' City are the new Aston 'we won the European Cup' Villa, just slightly more pathetic.

I had a look on that forum and I was shocked at how bitter they all are. When did that happen? They always seemed a friendlyish bunch who held the same amicable opinion of us as the one most Albion fans hold of them. I guess it's just jealousy seeping it. It also was quite amusing to see them taking the mick out of us for not being high spenders, yes Peace is a tight backside but at least he hasn't taken us to the brink of financial oblivion like their owners did (which they're still recovering from with the same people in charge of them). People in glass houses and all that...

If I'm honest I can barely bring myself to give a toss about Birmingham City, I want them to stay down this season for the sake of the Foster situation, but after that I couldn't care less what happens to them whether it's positive or negative. Wolves and Villa are our rivals, they're the teams who matches against really mean something, Blues are just another club. Admittedly beating them is nice because they're a local team but that's about it. I don't think they're even our 'third rivals' any more, that accolade goes to Stoke.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #372 on: March 28, 2012, 12:48:28 PM »
The didn't even get a decent team whilst bankrupting themselves ffs.

Only a brummie could be that stupid.
I only go for the beer.

jonasyoulegend

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #373 on: March 28, 2012, 03:03:46 PM »
stereotyping against all people from brum, when a huge proportion of our fans are brummies, good one mate... very mature!

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #374 on: March 28, 2012, 04:41:07 PM »
stereotyping against all people from brum, when a huge proportion of our fans are brummies, good one mate... very mature!

I think it was a bit tongue in cheek  ;)

Hold on a minute............ I'm a Brummie  :o :o  ya cheeky git Rowley  :-*
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!