West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements, Feedback & Questions / Re: Change of moniker
« Last post by MarkW on Today at 07:19:46 PM »
Message OldburyWBA
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Alan Pardew
« Last post by mulliganstired on Today at 07:12:39 PM »
wouldn't be too surprising if he jumped before he was pushed, he must be financially safe and he would retain a shred more dignity that way
I mean, there is no way you could see three teams below us is there come the end of the season, it really is clutching at straws.

For me the most likely would be Huddersfield, Stoke and Newcastle. But if we don't win Saturday I am SURE it's curtains for us. And I just do not see where a win is coming from.
General Football & Sports / Re: Boxing Thread
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 07:08:38 PM »
Eubank was awful. Cant take to Groves, spent 12 rounds running away before tying up. Terrible fight for the punters.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Best goal ever
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 06:58:05 PM »
Sheer technique Rondon's goal is right up there. Brunt away at Middlesbrough was a fantastic goal. Sneekes at Leicester a piledriver.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: New Kit/ Sponsors
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 06:55:24 PM »
Oops, no good for fatties if it’s puma.. Newrly as bad as Kappa. Was hoping for Umbro again.

Was going to say. If you don't already it's time to hit the gym.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Alan Pardew
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 06:51:04 PM »
He's still here then. I have an inkling he'll be gone before the weekend.
West Bromwich Albion FC / This seasons players club fines
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 06:45:49 PM »
Hey guys,I've just seen that the auction for Cyrilles' shirts reached £11k for charity,I am unsure which charity exactly but hopefully the ones that Cyrille and his nominated.
Wouldn't it be a great gesture if our club gave the cab4 wages fines to his charities, in fact any player fines this season.
This gesture would begin to rebuild my faith in the club I have supported for the past 56 years.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: James McClean
« Last post by Scooby Doo on Today at 06:43:12 PM »
I’ve supported McLean from day one, as you seem to have picked the quotes from my post to accuse of being prejudice to the player, as you can also see I commented on his effort and desire. I have nothing against him at all. Fact is though he is a hot head and he is often a fouls waiting to happen, he may have escaped bookings but as has been pointed out already on 3 separate occasions this seasons his fouls or mistakes have cost us points. He’s played 812minutes this season and managed to commit 18 fouls that’s a foul every 45mins, compare that to the entire back 4.
Hegazi - 18 fouls in 2397minutes a foul every 133minutes
Evans - 20 fouls 1903minutes foul every 95minutes
Gibbs - 14 fouls in 1899minutes foul every 135minutes
Dawson - 24 fouls in 1599minutes foul every 66minutes

Rodriguez and Rondon have committed the most fouls in the squad:
Rodriguez 33 fouls in 1975minutes foul every 59minutes
Rondon 30 fouls in 1822minutes foul every 60minutes

In fact you can go through tho whole squad and struggle to find a player with a worse record of fouls than McLean, just because he’s avoided cards doesn’t mean he’s not a foul waiting to happen.

The day a players footballing ability is defined by how many fouls a player makes you might have a point.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: New Kit/ Sponsors
« Last post by The Tank on Today at 06:35:46 PM »
Surprised that Everton were allowed to wear a kit too close to ours in our home match this season
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10