Author Topic: Peter Odemwingie Joins Cardiff City  (Read 635696 times)

heycreative

• WBA Newbie

Re: Peter Odemwingie Joins Cardiff City
« Reply #1425 on: January 26, 2013, 09:58:18 PM »
Noone tweet him, just unfollow

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1426 on: January 26, 2013, 09:58:32 PM »
Peter Odemwingie?@OdemwingieP

Russian people joke Happiness is not in money, but in the amount.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 10:02:07 PM by Mat15(MH) »

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1427 on: January 26, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »
Pat frost has said the team are in tomorrow for training

@FrostPat: Day off today...training tomorrow.....ooooooh.....can't wait

Well even better A few snowballs may be thrown at him tomorrow (hopefully with rocks hidden inside)
In my blood and forever blue and white

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1428 on: January 26, 2013, 10:02:27 PM »

Russian people joke - ?? ? ??????? ???????, ? ? ?? ??????????. Happiness is not in money, but in the amount.

Roughly translated as I want money, give it to me and the more you give the more happy I will become

Embarrassing, sooner he goes the better
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1429 on: January 26, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
How anyone can defend him is beyond me. Yes he scored goals for us - but that's his job. There's no reason to commend him for doing what he's paid vast amounts to do.

Tequila Rich

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1430 on: January 26, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
what do we do if QPR dont up their bid to an acceptable offer??

we cant let him engineer a move, with him slagging club and fans etc, for such a small amount of money (2.5 million), we should be asking a club with their finances to double that!

i'd have him training on his own for starters...plus a fine for unprofessionalism
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 10:06:42 PM by kris_boing »

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1431 on: January 26, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »
I hope we dig our heels in and make his life a misery and sell him at the last minute of the transfer window for about £5-6mil.

I do feel with every tweet he makes the fee goes up.  Jp is the master and he must be licking his lips at this.

Lets face it the player has gone.  Theres no chance he will wear the shirt again after todays episode.  Wouldnt surprise me if that slimey b*****d Redknapp has put him up to it to try and force a move.   

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1432 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:07 PM »
Peter Odemwingie ?@OdemwingieP

Not everyone like every player. I seen recently how they booded few players. We use to this. Move on to next game. Error error error

And another pop at fans

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1433 on: January 26, 2013, 10:08:07 PM »
@stuward64: @OdemwingieP always respected what you did on the pitch. But QPR a progression? And twitter behaviour like an impetuous child. #growupwingie

@OdemwingieP: @stuward64 common men. Childish ? No. We just are not in agreement here. I respect my fans and want them to always know my reasons.

::)

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1434 on: January 26, 2013, 10:10:15 PM »
It seems the club have completely ignored him so his next step is to get the fans to turn against him to try and force it even further.

He is well and truly taking the mickey now!

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1435 on: January 26, 2013, 10:10:31 PM »
lets hope he breaks a leg in training tomorrow
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1436 on: January 26, 2013, 10:10:37 PM »
The bloke is showing himself up to be a complete and utter tool.

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1437 on: January 26, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »
Thats right slag off the fans who welcomed him with open arms when he was enduring a personal hell at Lokomotiv.

I'm beginning to think the Lokomotiv fan who came on here had a point about him.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1438 on: January 26, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »

Not really, we're stuck with him then

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1439 on: January 26, 2013, 10:15:59 PM »
It seems the club have completely ignored him so his next step is to get the fans to turn against him to try and force it even further.

He is well and truly taking the mickey now!

@richi_jones: @OdemwingieP i understand now what your doing your trying to get the fans against you to help them force you out

@OdemwingieP: @richi_jones that won't help me. because I asked few times before and always got same answer, so that's the only thing left to do.

DorransSporran

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #1440 on: January 26, 2013, 10:17:31 PM »
To be honest i can see where he is coming from with his last tweet.  When the fans were booing brunty, do you think any player would enjoy that?  Maybe he wants to go before it happens to him as we all know he isnt playing quite to the standard we have expected of him. But there is still no excuse for his unprofessional behaviour.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1441 on: January 26, 2013, 10:18:24 PM »
Having read through 11 pages on this thread today alone I decided to have a bit of R&R, so I did something I've never done before without a link from this forum, I went on villa talk to try to cheer myself up.

Well it was almost as good as a weekend in Magaluf, I reckon there will be a load of rope, razor blades & paracetamol sold in Aston & the surrounding areas tomorrow & we think we have it bad.

Back on topic, if we play hardball (& I certainly hope we do) & fat arry's band pull out of the transfer, what then? no self respecting Albion fan is going to welcome him back in the famous navy blue & white are they?, for me Pete's standing at the abyss (Tevez style) but I don't think he can pull himself back from this.

?? ???????? Peter Odemwingie! thanks for the memories, just a shame you showed such a lack of class, you could of been a legend :'(
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1442 on: January 26, 2013, 10:19:17 PM »
From all his "riddle" like tweets this evening and replies. He is basically telling us what we wanted to hear. That it is for money.

@VixensBIGMAN ok pal I remember you from your previous tweets. Your a good guy. I tell you what really happened. Offer came everybody knows

and just tweeted

@VixensBIGMAN I ask club what they think ? Answer - not now. Maybe summer. I ask- or is it tactics to get more money? Answer- we have enough

So basically offer has come pete asked can i leave. Club say not now maybe in the summer (fair point) as he should know how our club works with regards to january transfer window. He asks the club is it tactics to get more money they tell him no they have enough.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1443 on: January 26, 2013, 10:19:59 PM »
To be honest i can see where he is coming from with his last tweet.  When the fans were booing brunty, do you think any player would enjoy that?  Maybe he wants to go before it happens to him as we all know he isnt playing quite to the standard we have expected of him. But there is still no excuse for his unprofessional behaviour.

A very small minority booed Brunt so its a low blow to use that, its more embarrassing to see Albion fans on Twitter thinking its amusing to call Rosenberg Rosenberk, at least he wants to play for us unlike this greedy manipulative pillock

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1444 on: January 26, 2013, 10:23:47 PM »
From all his "riddle" like tweets this evening and replies. He is basically telling us what we wanted to hear. That it is for money.

@VixensBIGMAN ok pal I remember you from your previous tweets. Your a good guy. I tell you what really happened. Offer came everybody knows

and just tweeted

@VixensBIGMAN I ask club what they think ? Answer - not now. Maybe summer. I ask- or is it tactics to get more money? Answer- we have enough

So basically offer has come pete asked can i leave. Club say not now maybe in the summer (fair point) as he should know how our club works with regards to january transfer window. He asks the club is it tactics to get more money they tell him no they have enough.

To add to that;

@VixensBIGMAN now there is no prise for you. We need you. I say ok. What's the prise for summer ? We will tell you after the window closes.

I laugh and say. Then I have nothing in hand. Give me something to hold on to. Meanwhile I don't complain I ve not been happy

I say - I have served the club well and deserve at least to have a prise now so I can plan my probably last move in England

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1445 on: January 26, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »
On the plus side it's a fantastic opportunity for Rosenberg to prove a few people wrong :-)

I hope now that he joins QPR for £5 mill, gets relegated and kicks up a stink at QPR in the summer.

saml30

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1446 on: January 26, 2013, 10:27:19 PM »

Step forward Goran  ;D

or we can recall Jara so he can be of some use at last

Where's Scharner when you need him, can't help but think he would have had a 'word'
Blue and White Barmy Army !!!

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1447 on: January 26, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
To add to that;

@VixensBIGMAN now there is no prise for you. We need you. I say ok. What's the prise for summer ? We will tell you after the window closes.

I laugh and say. Then I have nothing in hand. Give me something to hold on to. Meanwhile I don't complain I ve not been happy

I say - I have served the club well and deserve at least to have a prise now so I can plan my probably last move in England

Finally the truth is coming out. If he came out and said all this in his first statement, then maybe the fans wouldn't have been as bad on him. But that hole is too big to get out of now im afraid pete

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1448 on: January 26, 2013, 10:30:12 PM »
Some more from him;

want to know incase they don't extend it in the summer. Don't want another summer window not knowing what will happen

because now I ll have to move my little son elsewhere. He needs his nice room prepared in advance and I prepare my wife's mind

because she is already attached to our new house and family here and so on. Already crying now. What will happen then ?

could be italy, Spain, Qatar, China, Russia, Turkey, America. Her parents will start crying their daughter going too far

:-\ So he's moaning about having to move his family elsewhere, when it's his decision to want to move?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1449 on: January 26, 2013, 10:30:55 PM »
Finally the truth is coming out. If he came out and said all this in his first statement, then maybe the fans wouldn't have been as bad on him. But that hole is too big to get out of now im afraid pete

or is it a tactical ploy to get people back onside ?