Author Topic: Anything Birmingham City  (Read 225569 times)

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

Re: Anything Birmingham City
« Reply #775 on: March 30, 2019, 07:10:42 AM »
Sad pathetic blose fans copying the vile chant f the albion, well we did the ffing and now I hope you go down you shower of s hit.
I hope they don't, at least I hope they win their next two home games - have a look at the fixture list!

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #776 on: March 30, 2019, 01:46:24 PM »
I hope they don't, at least I hope they win their next two home games - have a look at the fixture list!

.......... is the correct answer  8) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #777 on: March 30, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »

OK I hope they win their next 2 games then go down.

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #778 on: March 30, 2019, 03:05:16 PM »
OK I hope they win their next 2 games then go down.
Sounds good!

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2019, 03:44:09 PM »
I hope Blues stay up. Good for maintaining the balance of power in the city of Birmingham. Always the next result I look for after Albion's.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

Brummie Road

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #780 on: March 30, 2019, 08:20:44 PM »
Sad pathetic blose fans copying the vile chant f the albion, well we did the ffing and now I hope you go down you shower of s hit.
For me I just take it as football banter, and in the BRE a few were trying to get a F Birmingham chant going. With our home matches often clashing theres generally a fair few Blues on the trains before and after our games and I've never seen any problems between the two sets of supporters, or when having a pre-match beer in the city centre, and I wouldn't want to see them get relegated, plus it is one of the better awaydays.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:23:26 PM by Brummie Road »

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #781 on: March 30, 2019, 09:25:08 PM »
Never cared for blose, but copying that vile chant they can f f right off. I suppose we could take it as a compliment as obviously the vile apparently don't care about us thought of it because we obviously don't matter and now the blose Copt them.

The we had no response to their chant shows us how irrelevant they are to us.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »
Having to nick your biggest rivals chant is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as the scrawny ***** giving it large to our family stand living off the reputation of the Zulus of old.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #783 on: June 13, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »
Telegraph Twitter Account

Garry Monk facing Birmingham exit after breakdown in relationship with club's chief executive @JPercyTelegraph

Looks like the storiy doing the rounds has legs
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #784 on: June 13, 2019, 02:38:23 PM »
Neil Mobley Twitter Account

Good old Blues. A difficult situation made even worse with Monk’s exit. You’ve got to look at the bloke calling the shots. Points deduction, unnecessary loss of a manager, further financial distress on the horizon. Loss of best players, no room to replace. Fans let down. Again.

There’s always someone worse off than you. I do feel for the Blues fans, hope they can get over this.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #785 on: June 13, 2019, 02:52:41 PM »
Neil Mobley Twitter Account

Good old Blues. A difficult situation made even worse with Monk’s exit. You’ve got to look at the bloke calling the shots. Points deduction, unnecessary loss of a manager, further financial distress on the horizon. Loss of best players, no room to replace. Fans let down. Again.

There’s always someone worse off than you. I do feel for the Blues fans, hope they can get over this.

It's been reported that he isn't leaving (yet) hasn't it?

Be a huge blow for Blues if he does leave, he has had them punching above their weight when you look at their squad and situation. I did read that one of the big problems was that he didn't want to sign Gary Gardner on a permanent but the club did it anyway, if that is the case then I really cant see him being there come start of the season.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #786 on: June 13, 2019, 03:16:22 PM »

Be a huge blow for Blues if he does leave, he has had them punching above their weight when you look at their squad and situation. I did read that one of the big problems was that he didn't want to sign Gary Gardner on a permanent but the club did it anyway, if that is the case then I really cant see him being there come start of the season.
Does that mean he's got Gary and Craig? :o
Don't blame him for doing a runner, couldn't make one footballer between em.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #787 on: June 13, 2019, 05:57:04 PM »

Reports on Sky News state Monk said he will not resign, if he did he wouldn’t get a pay off. But surely his position is now untenable and a parting of the ways is inevitable.

Like I say, I do feel for the fans
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #788 on: June 21, 2019, 06:14:39 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48720708

League Two side Crawley Town have signed midfielder Beryly Lubala from Championship club Birmingham City.
Only 21. Have we looked at him?
A few steps down the ladder though.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #789 on: July 31, 2019, 03:20:38 PM »
Alan Nixon Twitter Account

Question
@reluctantnicko any truth behind dwight Gayle to #bcfc on loan?

Nixon's response
Have the Peaky Blinders robbed a bank or what?

It did make I laugh  ;D

赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

saml30

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2019, 12:00:40 AM »
Alan Nixon Twitter Account

Question
@reluctantnicko any truth behind dwight Gayle to #bcfc on loan?

Nixon's response
Have the Peaky Blinders robbed a bank or what?

It did make I laugh  ;D

I did think that when I saw the rumour, if we cannot afford his wages then there is no way they can
Blue and White Barmy Army !!!

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #791 on: March 06, 2020, 07:04:46 PM »
John Percy Twitter Account

Some welcome good news for Birmingham City, who have been found not guilty over a second EFL charge for breaching financial rules. No points deduction/transfer embargo/fine

Personally, I’m pleased about this
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #792 on: March 11, 2020, 11:16:39 AM »
John Percy Twitter Account

Some welcome good news for Birmingham City, who have been found not guilty over a second EFL charge for breaching financial rules. No points deduction/transfer embargo/fine

Personally, I’m pleased about this

Yup, Pleased for the blooze fans !   
Hope the authorities have another Birmingham club on the radar instead!
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Topman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #793 on: April 18, 2020, 07:09:34 PM »
Just seen on sky Man U put out the red carpet for Jude Bellingham before the virus hit. Can someone tell me please, 1) how is this lad worth 50 million. This is the price that has been quoted. I understand he’s a decent player, and has scored a couple but what has he done to be valued at this price. Plus, 2nd and I apologize if it’s been asked before. If he’s 16 how can they demand that few where our kids seem to leave for nothing. I thought they couldn’t sign a proper pro contract till 17 or 18? This is how we lots Rogers to man city and the lad to Chelsea a few years ago

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #794 on: April 18, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »
Just seen on sky Man U put out the red carpet for Jude Bellingham before the virus hit. Can someone tell me please, 1) how is this lad worth 50 million. This is the price that has been quoted. I understand he’s a decent player, and has scored a couple but what has he done to be valued at this price. Plus, 2nd and I apologize if it’s been asked before. If he’s 16 how can they demand that few where our kids seem to leave for nothing. I thought they couldn’t sign a proper pro contract till 17 or 18? This is how we lots Rogers to man city and the lad to Chelsea a few years ago

Bellingham is the most advanced teenager in the English game. He is roughly 2 years ahead of his peer group in terms of his development even the best of whom are unlikely to have more than 30 odd games at Championship level by age 19. That is massive, hence all the hype.

In terms of contract he is on the standard 2 year academy contract which will expire in 2021. He can't sign his first professional contract until he is 17 and that can be for no longer than 3 years or if he waits until 18 then it can be for a maximum of 5 years. Until he is 18 he can't sign up to anything without his parent's consent.

With 1 year left on his academy contract his suitors shouldn't need to offer anything like £50m unless he has signalled his willingness to sign a 3 year professional contract with Blues in June. It is a measure of the hype surrounding the player that this sort of figure can be mentioned. United or whoever should only be paying a fraction of that. amount.

It is very easy for players to run their contracts down in the 16 to 20 age range.

Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

Topman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #795 on: April 19, 2020, 01:21:50 AM »
Bellingham is the most advanced teenager in the English game. He is roughly 2 years ahead of his peer group in terms of his development even the best of whom are unlikely to have more than 30 odd games at Championship level by age 19. That is massive, hence all the hype.

In terms of contract he is on the standard 2 year academy contract which will expire in 2021. He can't sign his first professional contract until he is 17 and that can be for no longer than 3 years or if he waits until 18 then it can be for a maximum of 5 years. Until he is 18 he can't sign up to anything without his parent's consent.

With 1 year left on his academy contract his suitors shouldn't need to offer anything like £50m unless he has signalled his willingness to sign a 3 year professional contract with Blues in June. It is a measure of the hype surrounding the player that this sort of figure can be mentioned. United or whoever should only be paying a fraction of that. amount.

It is very easy for players to run their contracts down in the 16 to 20 age range.

So in your opinion he is worth the hype? But won’t go for anything like 50m ?

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #796 on: April 19, 2020, 09:07:42 AM »
As much as any 16 year old can justify the hype yes. I am never ceased to be amazed at what football clubs pay for players particularly ones  on a short contract so I cannot be certain that Man U in particular won't do something absolutely stupid but even without the pandemic £50m was way over the top in the post pandemic world not even close

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #797 on: April 19, 2020, 11:18:22 AM »
And i raise you one Trevor Francis?

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #798 on: April 19, 2020, 11:26:56 AM »
Not sure he has kept his fitness up to level required?
But he would be on a free
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #799 on: April 19, 2020, 12:39:34 PM »

I see your Trevor Francis and raise you an Alun Evans and Peter Marinello. You never can tell how things pan out for young footballers