Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079963 times)

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #525 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »
All hail super Jez. 8)

Is the general consensus Moxey in at the moment then? Was Moxey out a couple of months ago  :) 

BaggieBoiJono

« Reply #526 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:56 PM »
Johnson is a big time charlie, no stomach for a fight and will be lost without Dan and ridgewell
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:21:09 PM by Baggies »

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #527 on: July 23, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »
I think both are good signings myself but it depends on the fee. If those are the fees then its great business. If it is actually closer to the 5 and 7 originally reported then maybe not. I see no reason why Moxey would lower the fees, although 4 million for Johnson seems unusually low for a player who would have had interest from most sides outside the top 6.
Boing Boing

wolves4ever

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #528 on: July 23, 2011, 04:41:16 PM »
Is the general consensus Moxey in at the moment then? Was Moxey out a couple of months ago  :)
Not from me. I have always supoported Jez Moxey. Along side Morgan he is running a very tight ship at Wolves and we are a better club for it.

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #529 on: July 25, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »
Just had a look at the live cam....when do they start demolition? ;)

I thought i would have a look at the pooh pit.Someone must have smashed the camera
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

greggy8689

« Reply #530 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
Johnson is a big time charlie, no stomach for a fight and will be lost without Dan and ridgewell

Johnson seems to me to be just a typical McCarthy signing, decent in the air but urine poor on the floor. Was no coincidence that Birmingham were based around keeping clean sheets last season and kept very little once Johnson left.

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #531 on: July 26, 2011, 09:27:04 AM »
 still Relegation fodder
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

wolves4ever

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2011, 09:53:28 AM »
Johnson seems to me to be just a typical McCarthy signing, decent in the air but pee poor on the floor. Was no coincidence that Birmingham were based around keeping clean sheets last season and kept very little once Johnson left.

I hear you.

If only we had beaten you to the super signings of Jones and McAuley instead of a proven PL defender. ::)

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »
I hear you.

If only we had beaten you to the super signings of Jones and McAuley instead of a proven PL defender. ::)

Wolves always have done that as far back as I can remember.  Expensive failures a plenty have come out of Molineux.

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #534 on: July 26, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »
Ive heard some excuse before but this is up there!

Mick McCarthy blames Twitter for costing Wolves Steve Sidwell signing
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #535 on: July 26, 2011, 11:39:32 AM »
The only thing decent about Johnson was when he scored an O/G for Cardiff v us. Decent in the air but can't pass for p**** and he looks like hes got chlamydia

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #536 on: July 26, 2011, 12:21:09 PM »
I hear you.

You mean the two players we've brought in to replace two squad players who left ?

Hardly relying on them to get us through the season are we ??

Neither one of them are our 'big summer signings'.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #537 on: July 26, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #538 on: July 27, 2011, 10:51:16 AM »
I hear you.

I remember you lot giving it the big 'un last summer, remind me how far behind us you finished again?

Even in the 90's when the golden tit was bankrolling your "superstars" and we didn't have a pot to p*ss in we still had the last laugh.

Carry on talking the talk, we'll see who walks the walk.
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

wolves4ever

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #539 on: July 27, 2011, 11:02:42 AM »
I remember you lot giving it the big 'un last summer, remind me how far behind us you finished again?

Even in the 90's when the golden tit was bankrolling your "superstars" and we didn't have a pot to p*ss in we still had the last laugh.

Carry on talking the talk, we'll see who walks the walk.

Thanks for the 4 points that kept us up, see you later in the year for another 3. ;)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #540 on: July 27, 2011, 11:06:49 AM »
Whilst mad Mick is in charge they will never surpass the mighty Albion. Keep up the good work Mick.

Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #541 on: July 27, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
In fairness we did key membes of our first team missing,and Meite at centre half!

But you know fair play,well done on 17th and 4 points off us how will I ever cope with finishing 6 places aboves Wolves anyway?  ;)

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #542 on: July 27, 2011, 11:08:18 AM »
Thanks for the 4 points that kept us up, see you later in the year for another 3. ;)

No problem, we like to do our bit to help the smaller teams in the Midlands like you and Walsmall :-*

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
i really dont mind last season. we finished above you and also thanks for the last 12years. ;)
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »

Surprised you still haven't released the dvd of your spectacular win yet, missed out there.

Those 4 points we gifted you will never be as satisfying as the 11 we crawled back a few years ago when you bottled it at the end of the season. I can picture the banner now ' YOU'VE LET US DOWN AGAIN'  ;) and then theres the FA Cup game, the play offs etc etc. I'll give you the Jay Bothroyd 1-0 (where you did release the dvd) but modern day thats about it.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #545 on: July 27, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
Surprised you still haven't released the dvd of your spectacular win yet, missed out there.

Those 4 points we gifted you will never be as satisfying as the 11 we crawled back a few years ago when you bottled it at the end of the season. I can picture the banner now ' YOU'VE LET US DOWN AGAIN'  ;) and then theres the FA Cup game, the play offs etc etc. I'll give you the Jay Bothroyd 1-0 (where you did release the dvd) but modern day thats about it.
*high five*  ;D
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #546 on: July 27, 2011, 11:21:35 AM »

... and despite all of that, and the fact that we finished 11th as opposed to 17th last season, they're still adamant that the Black Country is "theirs". ::) Deluded Staffordshire inbreds.

greggy8689

« Reply #547 on: July 27, 2011, 11:22:32 AM »

No they went one better this season with their season review having deleted games where they lost heavily, or concedded goals late on.

I also enjoyed the 11 points more, and staying in the Premier League before them, and beating them in the play offs.

greggy8689

« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2011, 11:23:42 AM »
I hear you.

Oh yes also how are you going to cope without your superstar Mancienne this season?

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #549 on: July 27, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »