Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2069971 times)

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #475 on: July 04, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »
i dont know whats more funny arsenal spending money, doyle being worth £12m, or Mcarthy being a bellend
O Albion we love you

up_the_baggies

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #476 on: July 04, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »
If arsenal are willing to pay £12 million for this dingle then the world really has gone mad, i mean he is a decent player at this level but arsenal are a club that want to win trophies. Add to that, doyle is one of them strikers who works hard and doesnt score an awful lot, creating more for others it would be a real waste for arsenal. And then add to that, thick mick really is living up to the nick name, what a twonk!!  ;D  ;D
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2011, 08:48:05 PM »
I know nowt, but clearly remember an interview with Wenger on BBC World Service about three months ago. He stated, something along the lines, that he has to change his way of thinking. I personally think he´d be correct with this thought. The backside board/fans ain´t going to wait much longer.(He hinted at maybe signing older EPL experienced players) 
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

Mulumbu99

« Reply #479 on: July 12, 2011, 12:43:45 PM »
major announcement at 1, not to do with transfers either... wonder what it can be hmmmmm   ???

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #480 on: July 12, 2011, 12:46:01 PM »
major announcement at 1, not to do with transfers either... wonder what it can be hmmmmm   ???

Rumours of a name change for the ground are going around on twitter.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #481 on: July 12, 2011, 12:47:41 PM »
What could be any worser than the Molineux?

I wonder how that stand is coming on  ::)
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »
Rumours of a name change for the ground are going around on twitter.

The Tesco Arena? ;D
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

Mulumbu99

« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2011, 01:02:42 PM »
Wolves have announced massive new multi million pound plans to revamp their Compton training ground, which includes moving a school.

The whole project is expected to cost £50 million, with St Edmunds School next door being knocked down and rebuilt further down the road.

There’ll also be more than fifty new houses built there and the club reckons it’ll create 400 new jobs.

In a statement Wolves say it’ll spread education, sport and community benefits throughout the city: “The carefully co-ordinated plans have been prompted by the decision of the University of Wolverhampton to vacate its Compton Park Campus.”

“This has led to a unique collaboration between some of the main partners on Compton Park.”

St Edmund’s Catholic School relocating onto the former University of Wolverhampton campus, in part refurbished, part-new buildings.
Wolves building a new indoor pitch on the vacated school site, improving existing pitches and creating an FA Premier League “Category 1? Football Academy.
The University of Wolverhampton re-investing in a new multi-million pound proposed Science facility on its City Centre campus.
Wolves donating its £1 million Indoor Academy Arena at Aldersley Leisure Village to Wolves Community Trust.
55 new four and five bed executive homes to be built by Redrow Homes on the remainder of the University’s land, providing a large part of the enabling funding necessary to make the proposals happen.
The club is already spending 16 million rebuilding the North Bank at the Molineux, which itself is part of even bigger plans to eventually re-develop the whole stadium.

http://www.beaconradio.co.uk/news/headlines/major-re-development-project-for-wolves/

meh....

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
A club going places, oh that reminds me i need to book my Holidays
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

M666EYS

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #485 on: July 12, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »
Wolves have announced massive new multi million pound plans to revamp their Compton training ground, which includes moving a school.

The whole project is expected to cost £50 million, with St Edmunds School next door being knocked down and rebuilt further down the road.

There’ll also be more than fifty new houses built there and the club reckons it’ll create 400 new jobs.

In a statement Wolves say it’ll spread education, sport and community benefits throughout the city: “The carefully co-ordinated plans have been prompted by the decision of the University of Wolverhampton to vacate its Compton Park Campus.”

“This has led to a unique collaboration between some of the main partners on Compton Park.”

St Edmund’s Catholic School relocating onto the former University of Wolverhampton campus, in part refurbished, part-new buildings.
Wolves building a new indoor pitch on the vacated school site, improving existing pitches and creating an FA Premier League “Category 1? Football Academy.
The University of Wolverhampton re-investing in a new multi-million pound proposed Science facility on its City Centre campus.
Wolves donating its £1 million Indoor Academy Arena at Aldersley Leisure Village to Wolves Community Trust.
55 new four and five bed executive homes to be built by Redrow Homes on the remainder of the University’s land, providing a large part of the enabling funding necessary to make the proposals happen.
The club is already spending 16 million rebuilding the North Bank at the Molineux, which itself is part of even bigger plans to eventually re-develop the whole stadium.

http://www.beaconradio.co.uk/news/headlines/major-re-development-project-for-wolves/

meh....

that remionds me, ive just painted the fence...must go and watch it dry.

8)
West Bromwich Born, Greets Green Bred

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #486 on: July 12, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
Is Morgans firm behind all this work as well ?
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

matt_home1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Yeah it is morgans company, imagine if it was jp's people would be saying he using the albions money to line his own companies pockets ;0)
Ill Sleep when im dead

bubz

« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2011, 07:35:03 PM »
Very annoying but Wolves now are a club with big ambitions, expanding the stadium, redeveloping the training ground whilst also splashing money on players.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:34:24 AM by kris_boing »

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2011, 08:26:40 PM »
Arsenal need a fox in the box type of striker, they have been needing one of them ever since Henry left Arsenal.   Doyle isnt that kind of striker.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2011, 10:28:37 AM »
Lets hope the housing Market goes bust

I would imagine they are all a little jolly at the custard bowl but i am still convinced we will have the last laugh

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »
Lets hope the housing Market goes bust

I would imagine they are all a little jolly at the custard bowl but i am still convinced we will have the last laugh
i hope so! too much gloating on the facebook groups, saying things like 'the futures bright for wolves, leaving sandwell town behind'. Roger Johnson was a good signing tbf, but didnt come cheaply. If we can get a couple of players on a transfer fee i will be happy. Gera returning to the mighty albion for a free would be step one. Can't let them finish above us, the banter would be too much!

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #492 on: July 13, 2011, 12:13:23 PM »
They keep saying on the WBA V WOLVES facebook page that were jelous of them signing  Johnson,  bunch of wollys they could sign Messi and we would still finish above due to them having Mick Mcarthy as manager, no doubt some of there fans probaly looked at this forrum when they were talking to Johnson just to see our reactions rather than talking about him on there own forrum.
BOING BOING

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #493 on: July 13, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »
They keep saying on the WBA V WOLVES facebook page that were jelous of them signing  Johnson,  bunch of wollys they could sign Messi and we would still finish above due to them having Mick Mcarthy as manager, no doubt some of there fans probaly looked at this forrum when they were talking to Johnson just to see our reactions rather than talking about him on there own forrum.
too right, was the same when they narrowly avoided relegation, they were gloating to us that day more than celebrating survival lol. just because we havent got a 50 million development scheme that'll turn us into world beaters(or so wba v wolves seems), doesnt mean we lack any ambition. a couple of proven players to the side will see us all happy, oh, and 6 points from them next season  :D

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #494 on: July 13, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
I hate to say it but we may live to regret rolling over so easy for them at the back end of the season.

I feel it's only time before there clout (money wise) will see them move up the league. I hope I am wrong but It only takes a change of manager and it can all go right for them.

As a side note, did anyone who went to the masters see that t*t who spent the whole time standing up with his fingers in the air doing the 3-1 sign. He got really upset when I told him to sit down and could only muster a 'we beat ya day we'. My response of how many points ahead did we finish was returned with 'but we beat ya day we'.

Most of them would take relegation if it meant beating us. They ain't got a clue that lot.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2011, 02:00:31 PM »
You are right Dangerman.If we had at least tried to beat them it could have set them back 5 years.O points against us and they would have been doomed.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »
I think you may be right Dangerman. I hope not, and the moment they start overtaking us in the league, they are going to be giving it large no doubt, because they absolutely hate us. They are obsessed over one result that they are holding onto. We didnt make a dvd of everytime we beat them, or even better, the win at the emirates. I really hope we smash em next season big style.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
I'm just going to let all this brew right up until the day we play them and then if we win, that day and for a long time after i'm going to unleash the 'banter'  ;D
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

CanadaBaggieEh!

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2011, 09:05:53 PM »
So they're getting a new indoor pitch and going for Academy status, that only puts them how mauy years behind us??  :D

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »
Thought they already had academy status and were in fact many years ahead of us.