112 (59.3%)
No
43 (22.8%)
Only if reduced
6 (3.2%)
Undecided
28 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Season Tickets 18/19  (Read 40698 times)

Andio

• Youth Baggie

Re: Season Tickets 18/19
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2018, 02:08:44 PM »
There is an option to do so, but it may incur a small (and in my opinion) completely unjust admin' fee.

All of the very best and keep us posted please.

I will keep you posted but the seat I wanted to switch to has been taken up overnight, so just playing a waiting game at the moment.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2018, 02:39:25 PM »
I will keep you posted but the seat I wanted to switch to has been taken up overnight, so just playing a waiting game at the moment.

Has it been taken up by someone purchasing a season ticket or just a single ticket for the next game?

May be worth asking the ticket office and they could change yours now for it to come into effect the game after next.

I changed mine about 2 seasons ago, same stand so no extra charges etc and they just printed me a new card off with the new row and seat number.

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2018, 02:51:50 PM »
Has it been taken up by someone purchasing a season ticket or just a single ticket for the next game?

May be worth asking the ticket office and they could change yours now for it to come into effect the game after next.

I changed mine about 2 seasons ago, same stand so no extra charges etc and they just printed me a new card off with the new row and seat number.

Thanks for that info Adam, might give the ticket office a call in a minute to find out.

Cheers for that.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2018, 02:52:21 PM »
Just to confirm, my style card from last season did indeed work for this season. Probably would have been better is it denied me entry altogether!

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2018, 03:05:56 PM »
There is an option to do so, but it may incur a small (and in my opinion) completely unjust admin' fee.

All of the very best and keep us posted please.

All sorted chaps, thanks for the help.

Moved my seat higher up the Smethwick, but for the Stoke game I will have to sit in a different seat has somebody has already taken it for that game.

Sending a new card out in the post along with a paper ticket for the Stoke game, no charge at all.

Very happy with that customer service.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
All sorted chaps, thanks for the help.

Moved my seat higher up the Smethwick, but for the Stoke game I will have to sit in a different seat has somebody has already taken it for that game.

Sending a new card out in the post along with a paper ticket for the Stoke game, no charge at all.

Very happy with that customer service.

Excellent news and nice one  8) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.