Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079423 times)

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7450 on: March 02, 2020, 07:30:38 AM »
Feels like a massive footballing **** seeing this lot win at Spurs without having to break too much sweat. They're having the time of their lives, comfortably top half this season, probably going to make at least the semis of the Europa and so much quality in all areas. They just got lucky with a rich takeover and good investment, why oh why did it have to be them, ANY other club bar villa of course and i could accept it  :'(
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 07:35:07 AM by Hull Baggie »

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7451 on: March 08, 2020, 07:23:34 PM »
Wolves look set to play Thursday's Europa League round-of-16 first-leg tie at Olympiakos behind closed doors because of the coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51793965

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7452 on: March 08, 2020, 08:05:53 PM »
Feels like a massive footballing **** seeing this lot win at Spurs without having to break too much sweat. They're having the time of their lives, comfortably top half this season, probably going to make at least the semis of the Europa and so much quality in all areas. They just got lucky with a rich takeover and good investment, why oh why did it have to be them, ANY other club bar villa of course and i could accept it  :'(

Fosun were able to buy them on the cheap (well, £40 million anyway).

I’ll save my judgement to how good they really are in Europe until they’re seeded against a big European side.

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7453 on: March 08, 2020, 11:31:23 PM »
Playing well good luck I say, its their time now,our time will come.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7454 on: March 10, 2020, 06:33:04 PM »
Playing well good luck I say, its their time now,our time will come.
Good luck my backside and my backside too
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7455 on: March 15, 2020, 09:13:19 PM »
Feels like a massive footballing **** seeing this lot win at Spurs without having to break too much sweat. They're having the time of their lives, comfortably top half this season, probably going to make at least the semis of the Europa and so much quality in all areas. They just got lucky with a rich takeover and good investment, why oh why did it have to be them, ANY other club bar villa of course and i could accept it

Yup, we won comfortably at Spurs when they were good.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

clinton44

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #7456 on: July 15, 2020, 11:32:50 PM »
So the dog heads were on the BBC so I thought I would take a look to see how far behind them we truly are. Yes they have some very good individuals but I didn't see anything that should worry us. They are very defensive and their play is quite predictable. I think they are an average team at best and I certainly don't fear playing them next season. With the right players signed I think we could give them a shock. I feel there position is a little fortunate and we are not as far behind as some on here would have us believe.
We will win our last two games and I look forward to taking at least 3 points off them next season.

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7457 on: July 16, 2020, 01:25:49 AM »
So the dog heads were on the BBC so I thought I would take a look to see how far behind them we truly are. Yes they have some very good individuals but I didn't see anything that should worry us. They are very defensive and their play is quite predictable. I think they are an average team at best and I certainly don't fear playing them next season. With the right players signed I think we could give them a shock. I feel there position is a little fortunate and we are not as far behind as some on here would have us believe.
We will win our last two games and I look forward to taking at least 3 points off them next season.

They are miles ahead of us
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7458 on: July 16, 2020, 02:29:19 AM »
Top class centre forward who knows where the net is.
A top class keeper who comes for crosses and stops shots.
A very complete cm in nevez

That in itself buts them a fair distance from us. However signing a few new players if we go up we shall see
O Albion we love you

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7459 on: July 16, 2020, 05:16:49 AM »
Their supporters will talk the talk, but when it comes down to playing us, despite any perceived superiority, they will be bricking it.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7460 on: July 16, 2020, 08:28:47 AM »

Predictable hoof-ball counter 🥱 I can’t believe teams get sucked into it time and time again. The Dingles are shown far too much respect by opposition teams when they shouldn’t be. Sheffield United got it right by stopping them getting the ball onto the wings. It nullified the Dingles.

BRIAN

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #7461 on: July 16, 2020, 08:38:02 AM »
I cannot believe members are so stupidly critical of the Wolves.If we played them at the moment we would be beaten hands down. Some of you must be writing with"tongue in cheek" because I envy what Wolves are doing and could not criticise anything about their play.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7462 on: July 16, 2020, 10:19:20 AM »
The likes of Nevez, Patricio, and Jimenez would be on my wish list for next season.
Imagine keeping what we have and adding 3 similar players to those?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7463 on: July 16, 2020, 10:20:40 AM »
I cannot believe members are so stupidly critical of the Wolves.If we played them at the moment we would be beaten hands down. Some of you must be writing with"tongue in cheek" because I envy what Wolves are doing and could not criticise anything about their play.

I don't envy the way they've abused the agent\ownership rules.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7464 on: July 16, 2020, 10:25:00 AM »
Predictable hoof-ball counter 🥱 I can’t believe teams get sucked into it time and time again. The Dingles are shown far too much respect by opposition teams when they shouldn’t be. Sheffield United got it right by stopping them getting the ball onto the wings. It nullified the Dingles.

Your obviously in the wrong profession my friend.
It's that easy is it?
If you watched the game last night I doubt if anyone could have stopped Traore, he ran straight through the middle, before releasing the ball, no where near the wings.

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7465 on: July 16, 2020, 11:09:37 AM »
I don't envy the way they've abused the agent\ownership rules.

Why? Football ceased to be Even considered equal footing with the financial not so fair play laws. You have to play the margins and the margins they’ve played.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7466 on: July 16, 2020, 11:17:12 AM »
Why? Football ceased to be Even considered equal footing with the financial not so fair play laws. You have to play the margins and the margins they’ve played.

That's proven by Man City allegedly having done no wrong, but still happy at getting away with a £9m fine for having done nothing, and nothing was proven.
Oh and they can play in the Champions League now

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7467 on: July 16, 2020, 11:26:59 AM »
That's proven by Man City allegedly having done no wrong, but still happy at getting away with a £9m fine for having done nothing, and nothing was proven.
Oh and they can play in the Champions League now

The fine is for not complying/engaging with UEFAs investigations. Not for any breach of the actual rules.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7468 on: July 16, 2020, 02:14:34 PM »
The fine is for not complying/engaging with UEFAs investigations. Not for any breach of the actual rules.

How are UEFA supposed to prove any wrong doing if they can't get the information needed for a prosecution?
This stinks of a brown envelope job (Allegedly)

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7469 on: July 16, 2020, 02:40:16 PM »
Your obviously in the wrong profession my friend.
It's that easy is it?
If you watched the game last night I doubt if anyone could have stopped Traore, he ran straight through the middle, before releasing the ball, no where near the wings.

I watched the second half of the game.

Yeah, nobody can stop the unplayable Traore. Ballon d’Or winner in the making isn’t he.

🥱😴

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7470 on: July 18, 2020, 02:56:26 PM »

I think football should be more even - some clubs will always have more money than others so it's tough.  Having a, let's say "close" relationship between the owners of a club and one of the world's top scouting agencies is clearly open to abuse.  Not a chance would Wolves have made the signings they did if Mendez wasn't asserting his influence.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7471 on: July 31, 2020, 03:05:16 PM »
Jiminez on his way out according to the press today. Manchester United likely destination.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7472 on: July 31, 2020, 04:43:40 PM »
Jiminez on his way out according to the press today. Manchester United likely destination.

For a fortune no doubt and they will already have his replacement lined up as they are so well run.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7473 on: July 31, 2020, 05:11:59 PM »
Being linked with Juve for £70m apparantly. Huge fee.
Boing Boing

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7474 on: July 31, 2020, 07:04:55 PM »
Being linked with Juve for £70m apparantly. Huge fee.

He's worth it in todays football economy, probably their best player and an incredibly clever footballer. The good news is even with their wealth it will be hard to replace not only his goals but also his overall play.