Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079931 times)

Bilston Dan

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7125 on: March 18, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »
Haha watch them win it and Villa win the play offs  :-\

It's probably worth a bet that is to be honest! Sods law, you know it'd probably happen. We'll never hear the end of it! It'd be a cack season if we had no proper rivals to play!
"I don't get hangovers, I just feel sick and have a headache"

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7126 on: March 18, 2019, 09:39:45 PM »
It's probably worth a bet that is to be honest! Sods law, you know it'd probably happen. We'll never hear the end of it! It'd be a cack season if we had no proper rivals to play!

Like the last 6/7 seasons then...  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7127 on: March 18, 2019, 10:22:57 PM »
In the past few years we've finished in the top half of the Premiership twice and reached an FA Cup semi-final.
Move along please, nothing to see here.
Didn't need a super agent or an investment group to achieve those things.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

Jimbo the Mexican

• Newcomer

« Reply #7128 on: March 20, 2019, 11:08:04 AM »
In the past few years we've finished in the top half of the Premiership twice and reached an FA Cup semi-final.
Move along please, nothing to see here.

I'm pretty confident in the comming 'few years' we will surpass your achievements in the top flight, and pretty sure we won't spend as much time in a scrappy dog fight to stay in the league topped off with the big R at the end.

Just my honest humble opinion for what it's worth.  ;)

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7129 on: March 20, 2019, 11:11:28 AM »
I'm pretty confident in the comming 'few years' we will surpass your achievements in the top flight, and pretty sure we won't spend as much time in a scrappy dog fight to stay in the league topped off with the big R at the end.

Its a thin line between confidence and arrogance and based on Dogheads having done nowt so far, guess which this post is ??

Remember the Bhatti's ???,  I'm surprised you lot have no humility, then again, no I'm not !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7130 on: March 20, 2019, 12:17:21 PM »

A new dingle as the saying goes where were you when you were s##t  :D.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7131 on: March 20, 2019, 12:22:45 PM »
A new dingle as the saying goes where were you when you were in the s##t ?  :D.

Judging by his user name I'd suggest he may have been up his sister's chimichanga  ;D  ;) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7132 on: March 21, 2019, 07:29:15 PM »
Judging by his user name I'd suggest he may have been up his sister's chimichanga  ;D  ;) .

Haha brilliant.

Outside of the top six, form is temporary, Gringo.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7133 on: March 21, 2019, 08:51:15 PM »
We should never have had that whip around to keep their club going, ungrateful sods.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7134 on: March 21, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »
It's hard to believe they are doing as well as they are and yet they are STILL obsessed with us? Crazy!

Just, enjoy the ride Jimbo while it lasts.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7135 on: March 22, 2019, 12:45:57 AM »

Don’t worry you will do...got your bedsheets ready?
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7136 on: March 22, 2019, 07:01:26 AM »

What? Just wait for your agent owner and his mates look to flog your top players to make some money.
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7137 on: March 22, 2019, 09:21:31 AM »

A few pointers for you as it appears you are in desperate need of them,

1. Take nothing for granted
2. Nothing is forever
3. Things can change in the blink of an eye
4. What goes around comes around for us all
5. There is a fine live between success and failure
6. Success and failure are imposters, the only power they have is what you give them
7. Failure is good for success and you are the living proof

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, for you never know what’s around the corner, Carpe Diem!

赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7138 on: March 22, 2019, 10:01:37 AM »
What? Just wait for your agent owner and his mates look to flog your top players to make some money.

Spot on

This has been posted before but is worth a read to understand the Dingle model.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-files-fosun-specialreport/special-report-how-a-soccer-agent-and-chinese-tycoon-planned-to-trade-in-players-idUKKCN1OX0Q1

If they seriously think that they are going to keep hold of their top players and manager in the long term then they are deluded.

As so eloquently put by AlbionFan - enjoy the ride while it lasts.......
MAGA!

Jimbo the Mexican

• Newcomer

« Reply #7139 on: March 22, 2019, 12:20:26 PM »
A few pointers for you as it appears you are in desperate need of them,

1. Take nothing for granted
2. Nothing is forever
3. Things can change in the blink of an eye
4. What goes around comes around for us all
5. There is a fine line between success and failure
6. Success and failure are imposters, the only power they have is what you give them
7. Failure is good for success and you are the living proof

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, for you never know what’s around the corner, Carpe Diem!

Well done Sir you have well and truly hit the nail on the head  ;D

I still have nightmares watching you lot in the southbank boing boing in my seat, if just one of the thousands boing in the southbank that day reads my post then i can now go to bed at night happy  :)

Keep your chin up guys I am sure you'll bounce back up one day, then we can enjoy the BCD once again... in the meantime lets hope we draw each other in one of the domestic competitions.

Peace out  :-*

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7140 on: March 22, 2019, 01:39:39 PM »
Well done Sir you have well and truly hit the nail on the head  ;D

I still have nightmares watching you lot in the southbank boing boing in my seat, if just one of the thousands boing in the southbank that day reads my post then i can now go to bed at night happy  :)

Keep your chin up guys I am sure you'll bounce back up one day, then we can enjoy the BCD once again... in the meantime lets hope we draw each other in one of the domestic competitions.

Peace out  :-*

The difference between us, is that I understand and respect that, I also know who we are, I have no pretentious of grandeur about us. Anything we achieve I am grateful for. And if you can find one post from me on any Wolves forum that I have joined and tried Lording it over you or others, then I’ll pay off your mortgage, if you have one, the reason? I have no real interest in Wolves other than when we play them or any of the other 90 clubs for that matter, but there is one exception to that and I save all my dislike for them and it’s no Wolves, it a bigger club.

Oh and sorry, I wasn’t there that day, 1-5 was it, but I did donate a multitude of Tesco’s finest for the occasion  ;)

And, reportedly, Chelsea are circling “Holy Ghost”, you may well need divine intervention with that one.   ;D

Just my honest humble opinion for what it’s worth  :D

赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7141 on: March 25, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
The difference between us, is that I understand and respect that, I also know who we are, I have no pretentious of grandeur about us. Anything we achieve I am grateful for. And if you can find one post from me on any Wolves forum that I have joined and tried Lording it over you or others, then I’ll pay off your mortgage, if you have one, the reason? I have no real interest in Wolves other than when we play them or any of the other 90 clubs for that matter, but there is one exception to that and I save all my dislike for them and it’s no Wolves, it a bigger club.

Oh and sorry, I wasn’t there that day, 1-5 was it, but I did donate a multitude of Tesco’s finest for the occasion  ;)

And, reportedly, Chelsea are circling “Holy Ghost”, you may well need divine intervention with that one.   ;D

Just my honest humble opinion for what it’s worth  :D

Quality reply.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7142 on: April 02, 2019, 11:10:39 AM »
Jimbo's worse then McFickle, arriba arriba andale andale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvyRjVQLjE
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7143 on: April 02, 2019, 12:27:45 PM »
breath of fresh air in the premier league this lot. To think 3 years ago they were a million miles behind us, roles reveresed.

its the seals i hate
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7144 on: April 02, 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
breath of fresh air in the premier league this lot. To think 3 years ago they were a million miles behind us, roles reveresed.

its the seals i hate

wash your mouth out, wobble your head and take a long hard look at yourself or whatever the current catch phrase is,

Just sort yourself out man !!   Astounding post !  staggering !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Norfolk Baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7145 on: April 02, 2019, 02:25:42 PM »
Am I right in thinking that at one stage Fosun did look at buying us, but we were considered too expensive?  I can only think of what might have been had that transaction occurred.  Over the years Wolves tended to have had higher lows than we have (and ours have been bad enough), but they also seem to have had higher highs.  Wish them well for the FA cup.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7146 on: April 02, 2019, 09:53:24 PM »
they have had a great 1st season never in any doubt they would come down, but 2nd season can see them being like Burnley , Watford to beat them Sunday for me .

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7147 on: April 02, 2019, 10:20:03 PM »
they have had a great 1st season never in any doubt they would come down, but 2nd season can see them being like Burnley , Watford to beat them Sunday for me .

Hope you’re right buddy. They certainly rode their luck tonight.

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7148 on: April 03, 2019, 08:18:55 AM »
Am I right in thinking that at one stage Fosun did look at buying us, but we were considered too expensive?  I can only think of what might have been had that transaction occurred.  Over the years Wolves tended to have had higher lows than we have (and ours have been bad enough), but they also seem to have had higher highs.  Wish them well for the FA cup.

wish them well for the fa cup?!

i hope they get absolutely battered and finish 8th or below.

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7149 on: April 03, 2019, 08:34:38 AM »
Hope you’re right buddy. They certainly rode their luck tonight.

did you think so? From the parts I saw of the game (granted I missed about 10 mins either side of half time) they looked like they did more than enough to grab at least a point. They also hit the bar and the united defenders must have tried to put it past De Gea 2/3 times.

For what its worth, I hate the Wolves, but have a sneaky feeling they might beat Watford the weekend. I hope they lose as I cannot stand to hear them harping on about a cup final for the next few weeks.