Author Topic: Site Email Address  (Read 4634 times)

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

Site Email Address
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:24:44 PM »
Bloody hell.

Afternoon all. On Monday I made the grave mistake of updating my email address on this site as I have deleted my old email account through too much spam being received. Was informed upon changing it that an activation email would have to be sent to my new address before I could log back in. The activation email never arrived.

With no email coming through, I could not login so I figured I would email webmaster@westbrom.com or whatever the email is at the top of the board. Messages are unable to be delivered to the account.

Have ended up having to create another new email account on a different server to be able to receive the activation email to get me back in, but the lack of a contact on here was extremely frustrating. Just thought you may wish to look into it for future reference.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

Re: Site Email Address
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »
Just for future reference, when I had a similar issue creating my account, I contacted the forum on Twitter and got an almost instant response

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 12:34:44 AM »
Just for future reference, when I had a similar issue creating my account, I contacted the forum on Twitter and got an almost instant response

Don’t use Twitter sadly so was a bit more of a complex fix

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 09:00:51 PM »
Any issues that need email contact please email footballcardsdirect@sky.com or oldburywba@hotmail.co.uk

The webmaster email no longer comes through to me.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill