Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 1082 times)

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

Dilemma
« on: March 13, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »
blood youngsters / Experiment   -versus-     Downing tools / putting on the flip flops   -versus-    "Ambishun" / European potential

I do feel for TP as whichever way he jumps unless the team continues to win he is going to get pilloried !!
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

wba13

• Youth Baggie

Re: Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 05:47:29 PM »
You could well be right He`s getting pillared for losing 2 matches running I hope he plays 2 or three of the young one`s over the next few weeks

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dilemma
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 05:53:12 PM »
blood youngsters / Experiment   -versus-     Downing tools / putting on the flip flops   -versus-    "Ambishun" / European potential

I do feel for TP as whichever way he jumps unless the team continues to win he is going to get pilloried !!

Fail to see how the last two games have brought this so called dilemma?

He hasn't 'blood the youngsters' other than to bring Leko on for an additional attacking option when we were chasing the game.

Against Palace, he picked the same team as the previous game and they failed to turn up and against Everton he picked a ridiculous team that was only ever going to lose comfortably as they worked the ball wide with us packing the centre of the park with three defensive midfielders.