Author Topic: 9 Nov 2019 Hull City 0 Albion 1  (Read 7633 times)

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2019, 12:06:10 PM »
The football Gods were with us a bit there, could easily have been 1-1, but well done the chaps for seeing it out, (almost) makes up for Charlton. 

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2019, 12:58:24 PM »
Just don't see how he can drop Bartley at present. To my surprise (and that of many others Im sure) he is in excellent form, as is Livermore. Must be the Slav effect!

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2019, 01:10:36 PM »
Be interesting to see what we do for the next game.  There's always the option of Ajayi going into midfield with Krov and Hegazi\Bartley at CH.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2019, 01:43:54 PM »
It was a good game, quite open.  Hull had some decent chances to at least get on the score sheet.  We also missed a few clear ones too and I think we deserved the 3 points.  Livermore was excellent.  World class save from SJ. 

I thought one of their players was pretty good, Bowden?
(there was 2 with similar names and I can't remember which one it was). He gave the defence a bit of a dodgy time.

No Sawyers\Livermore for the next game, will take a point now I think.  I'd be tempted to go Krov and Barry.

think it's Jarrod Bowen you are talking about (the other is Josh Bowler who was subbed, he's on loan from Everton). He had the goal ruled out for offside. Scored 22 last season and has 10 in all comps so far this season. Think his contract is up soon.  Probably end up at lower prem team like Watford.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:14:30 PM by Hull Baggie »
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2019, 01:47:22 PM »
think it's Jarrod Bowen you are talking about (the other is Josh Bowler who was subbed, he's on loan from Everton). He had the goal ruled out for offside. Scored 22 last season and has 10 in all comps. Think his contract is up soon.  Probably end up at lower prem team like Watford.

Ah yeah, that seems the guy, played quite far forward.  He looked like he'd be pretty average but I thought he had a great game and we struggled to contain him at times.  He always seemed to find the right annoying pass when he was under a bit of pressure.  Like a far more skillful HRK.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
Ah yeah, that seems the guy, played quite far forward.  He looked like he'd be pretty average but I thought he had a great game and we struggled to contain him at times.  He always seemed to find the right annoying pass when he was under a bit of pressure.  Like a far more skillful HRK.

He's a very good player, far too good to be where he is currently but that will soon change.

Pie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2019, 02:48:04 PM »
He's a very good player, far too good to be where he is currently but that will soon change.

We should certainly be trying to get him if regardless of which league we are in next year.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2019, 02:57:19 PM »
Done my ligaments in my foot celebrating, off work now, winner for me!!
For me livermore was an absolute beast he was everywhere, Johnstone sweeping up was superb

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »

Strong rumours that Leeds will be in for him in Jan (but then the same rumours were about in pre season).

He's from Leominster so maybe would prefer a return to the Midlands?

As I said before though I would imagine he'll end up at a lower end prem club (maybe us next season?!)
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: In Game Chat
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2019, 04:44:38 PM »
Not much of a game then  :)
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties