Author Topic: 5 May 2019 Derby Co 3 Albion 1  (Read 39205 times)

garry

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

Re: In Game Chat
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2019, 02:26:48 PM »

Bring on the Villa, I'd rather play them than Pulis to be honest.
I agree - Boro away would be a 0-0 - then at our place they would beat us 1-0

KN22

• Senior Baggie

Re: In Game Chat
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »

We didn't have one with him available.

It’s not all bad news after all

koren

• Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2019, 02:27:38 PM »
Poor defense since 1st game of the season.
We would hammered by villa.
The PRIDE of midlands

miggybaggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2019, 02:27:48 PM »
I actually think Derby will go on to win the play-offs....anyone else agree?

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2019, 02:28:22 PM »
Eminently forgettable game. All 3 centre backs culpable for goals which is very concerning. We missed someone to put a foot on the ball in midfield.

HRK red is a huge bonus. While today should have told the PE teacher that Murphy and Harper shouldn't feature in the play offs.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2019, 02:29:05 PM »
Feel sorry for the fans going to watch that.. Villa next week glad I can't go now

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2019, 02:29:59 PM »
With 3 at the back against young fresh plus our usual poor 1st half the outcome was inevertable. We look a tired squad

maximus

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2019, 02:30:18 PM »
No chance in playoffs, The lack of leadership from a manager is evident as day. Constant change of formation, Players, No settled side, Let too many goals in, Better players are loan players, And Harper just doesnt look bothered at all since he knows his going.

We are a joke and too much needs sorting out, Villa will have it easy and it's going to be torture, Some real issues at the club being clouded over by the playoffs.

Complete clean out in the summer.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2019, 02:30:48 PM »
Qualities required for a local derby:

Passion
Purpose
Resolve
Desire
Discipline
Shape
Leadership

We have none of the above and we gave away our last shred of dignity when we sacked Moore. No chance of going up and probably don’t deserve it.

baggies_24

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Not good enough and we’l get found out against a better Villa, HRK sums up my hate for this team absolute brain dead moron I hope that’s the last we ever see of him in an Albion shirt. Harper’s not interested and the back 3 look a joke. Lawrence should be banned for 2 games for diving.

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2019, 02:33:14 PM »
44th s**t performance of the season, Leeds and Preston home games being the only respite. 2 more to go until we can start preparing for another Championship season, no doubt with some other serverely underqualified, cheap, British head coach at the helm. 

Brombo97

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2019, 02:33:44 PM »
Well, we didn't have a lot to play for but still managed to miss two gilt edged chances and gave away two sloppy/suspect goals. How I wish we could have a dynamic, energetic, pacey midfield like nearly every other team in the championship, maybe next season!

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2019, 02:34:51 PM »
Absolute idiot HRK. He's not part of our best eleven, but if Gayle or JayRod out, we have no replacement.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2019, 02:35:08 PM »
Well I hope Shan puts it out there that ref was deceived by their player for penalty and points to Gayle suspension for us.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2019, 02:35:57 PM »
Well I hope Shan puts it out there that ref was deceived by their player for penalty and points to Gayle suspension for us.

There appears to be some caveat that it has to effect the outcome.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2019, 02:49:28 PM »
Awful performance

They have well and truly bottled that second half - 3rd place was there for the taking and this bunch of serial bottlers showed their colours.

It felt like there was a 30 minute spell in that second half period where we did not touch the ball

Robson Kanu then sums up the performance at the end with a lack of discipline
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Westie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »
Stupid by HRK but never a red card. Dreadful ref, again, never a penalty and the Derby cheat should be banned by the FA.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »
Awful performance

They have well and truly bottled that second half - 3rd place was there for the taking and this bunch of serial bottlers showed their colours.

It felt like there was a 30 minute spell in that second half period where we did not touch the ball

Robson Kanu then sums up the performance at the end with a lack of discipline

In hindsight I  prefer this outcome to Pulis home and away. He would school Jimmy Shan. Smith entirely reliant on Grealish.

Stupid by HRK but never a red card. Dreadful ref, again, never a penalty and the Derby cheat should be banned by the FA.

As clear a red card as you'll see.

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »

He kicks out mate , blatant red card and I hope he never wears the Albion shirt again

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2019, 03:08:21 PM »
We were fine first half just didn't take our chances and Dawson / Bartley didn't communicate for their goal.

Second half once we scored I thought we'd go on and win but no our atrocious defending cost us again. Dawson and Bartley were calamitous all afternoon especially Bartley who actually managed at one point to run into two of his teammates causing Gibbs an injury. The bloke is absolutely dire. Shan says he's a natural leader. No, he's mouthy, there is a difference, he couldn't lead a dog to urine up a lamppost. He cannot read any situation.

The third goal was never a penalty, even IF there was the slightest contact. There was on Gayle v Forest but he got banned. The Derby player should get banned too.

HRK's sending off makes no difference to anything, he offers zero threat anyway.

I'll be amazed if we beat Villa in the play offs.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2019, 04:35:03 PM »
Just got back. Dire performance as they have all been under Shan (Preston apart), sadly I fear that we will be humiliated by Villa.

Back 3 were all so poor and we lacked anything down the right hand side with the powder puff Murphy and Holgate. If Phillips is only fit to play 45 minutes, start with him he is head and shoulders above Murphy.

Shan should have taken Harper off not Johansen.

Once again we had a chance to move up the table and finish 3rd but the players played like they couldn't be bothered, Shan doesn't seem to be able to inspire a performance out of them.

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2019, 04:53:36 PM »
Just got back. Dire performance as they have all been under Shan (Preston apart), sadly I fear that we will be humiliated by Villa.

Back 3 were all so poor and we lacked anything down the right hand side with the powder puff Murphy and Holgate. If Phillips is only fit to play 45 minutes, start with him he is head and shoulders above Murphy.

Shan should have taken Harper off not Johansen.

Once again we had a chance to move up the table and finish 3rd but the players played like they couldn't be bothered, Shan doesn't seem to be able to inspire a performance out of them.

Johansen had been booked already and was mouthing off following the penalty decision. I think he was taken off for his own protection.

Bilston Dan

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
He kicks out mate , blatant red card and I hope he never wears the Albion shirt again

Me too mate, absolutely shocking from a proper cack player...actually can anyone tell me what his position is anyway? As soon as he comes on you guarantee the opposition are breathing a sigh of relief.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:23:19 PM by Bilston Dan »
"I don't get hangovers, I just feel sick and have a headache"

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2019, 05:19:18 PM »
Seems to me that all Derby did was follow Bartley's position a cross back three and take advantage of him as a f ing liability.
Shan has done nothing to improve this team and its all down to a clueless Jenkins and Dowling who haven't got a brain cell between them.

ashcroft19

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2019, 05:36:45 PM »
Lawrence should be nominated for a “Dwight”