Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2070363 times)

jake_the_snake

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #1050 on: September 18, 2011, 07:58:26 PM »
FAO: Visitors from Wolverhampton

If you are on here to discuss things properly then you are welcome, if you are here to wind up or just to try and get reactions then don't bother as you will be gone.

If you cannot take into account this is a BAGGIES board and you will find comments having a pop at your 'beloved' club then you have stumbled onto the wrong forum. If you choose to respond by 'trying' (and failing big style most times) to start a wind up then we will just press a button called 'BAN' similar to how your forums ban anyone who makes a single comment about you lot.

Its very mature to post something on here and go scuttling back to your own boards to big yourselves up when actually you just make yourself look a bit of a knob.

Your choice. There are a couple of decent posters from the Staffordshire border but they get let down by a few others.

You could help solve this problem by making this section of your site private, like you have with others. Or perhaps you want certain portions of your membership to publicly post uninformed, barely literate pooh about Wolves and its fans?

Well, it is your site after all. Although dishing out bans whenever non-Albion supporters join up to engage in some of this "banter" is rather cowardly and pathetic, and following it with sanctimonious drivel like that above just makes yourself look a bit of a knob  :-*

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

« Reply #1051 on: September 18, 2011, 08:01:21 PM »
Thank You for your contribution

Cheerio

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1052 on: September 18, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »
You could help solve this problem by making this section of your site private, like you have with others. Or perhaps you want certain portions of your membership to publicly post uninformed, barely literate pooh about Wolves and its fans?

Well, it is your site after all. Although dishing out bans whenever non-Albion supporters join up to engage in some of this "banter" is rather cowardly and pathetic, and following it with sanctimonious drivel like that above just makes yourself look a bit of a knob  :-*

I'm a complete knob mate so need to point it out, its something i've been aware of for a while  :-*

Why should we keep a part of our site entitled 'GENERAL SPORTS' private ? Why are you even viewing an Albion website ?

As for the sections that are private, there's two. The transfer forum and The Woodman which is off-topic and requires posts of 250 or others in order to view it so hardly hiding things away are we ?

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

wolvesfan85

« Reply #1053 on: September 18, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »
Why are you even viewing an Albion website ?

A thread dedicated to wolves, surely a wolves fan has a right to see what is being put? and has the right to respond to mostly nonsense and petty little comments.

Sorry but if you can dish it out as football fans you should be prepared to take it. I remember you lot all crying over Koumas doing the same thing when we beat you 3-0 in the cup.

If your going to abuse all day then expect some back. This isnt just a Wolves thing its through alot of football fans as a whole.

However it seems Wolves fans use it as an excuse just look at the fact Hughes was blamed for  Wolves fans stoned a coach filled with pensionable age Notts County fans.

Nonsense!! A footballer is supposed to be professional, doing that directly infornt of thousands of fans is only going to wind people up, yes as a person we should be able to take it but we both know not everyone can, if a fan had tryed to respond by getting on the pitch wolves would of looked bad, he should shut his mouth and just get on with playing the sport he is very very fortunate to still be playing. As for his twitter remarks well pathetic is all i can say. Im sure you would think differently had it been against you lot despute what you say.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1054 on: September 18, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
A thread dedicated to wolves, surely a wolves fan has a right to see what is being put? and has the right to respond to mostly nonsense and petty little comments.

On a West Brom board you have no rights at all. Funny how The Wolf no longer accepts guests viewing.

Sick of having you lot coming on here lately trying to dictate how we run our forum, bye.

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #1055 on: September 19, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »
I think certain posters from both side of the clubs on here should really grow up, admins involved.

Regarding Saturday, that was arguably one of the worst performance we have showed since getting promoted in 2009. Probably up there with when we lost to Birmingham around Christmas time of the first season, we just looked lost of any creativity. I read something after the game saying if Wolves would have played till 10 they wouldn’t have scored – I find that somewhat complimentary and it definatly should have been rephrased if Wolves would have played till 10 they wouldn’t have created anything. Kightly is 2 years behind and it showed, he really shouldn’t be in the side at the moment, a loan to a Championship side would be ideal and I cannot believe it took until 75 minutes for the introduction of Hunt let alone his dropping. One of the most worrying things for me was without Fletch there was no outlet for goals whatsoever.

However, I have to say QPR looked very impressive. The lad in midfield, Forlain is it? Looked a class above anything on the pitch. They was well worthy of their win and they are not what you would expect from a standard promoted side by any means, and any team going into a game against them thinking 3 points should be expected would be a very naive outlook.

I am not too downhearted about our last 2 home games, we have played very good sides and at least in one of those games had them matched, and effort can never be questioned. Looking towards our survival hopes, which is still what it is all about, I think we will be fine and Mick will have them bounce back from this and it would be very Wolves-esque to go to Liverpool and get a result or at least put in a performance of which we can build another platform from.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:22:59 PM by Steven Fletcher »

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #1056 on: September 19, 2011, 02:40:06 PM »
I think certain posters from both side of the clubs on here should really grow up, admins involved.

Please enlighten us ?

Albion forum and plenty on here think we should not allow any Wolves fans on at all but we always have done and at the moment are happy to do so but we have rules and if you lot can't stick to them you go and rightly so. Some others clubs forums are not as lenient and also the comments aimed at Albion fans on them are at times disgraceful yet go unremoved, thats upto them how they do it, there's no set way of actually running forums, you do it as you see fit.

You don't like it then simply don't come on here.

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1057 on: September 19, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
QPR attack with pace which something the dingles back line lacks badly, cant wait until october. Magic mick answer to any positives out the game was sterling :D

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #1058 on: September 19, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
QPR attack with pace which something the dingles back line lacks badly, cant wait until october. Magic mick answer to any positives out the game was sterling :D

BOOOOOOOOOOO
It looks like us and Wolves have got something in common after all.

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1059 on: September 19, 2011, 06:23:11 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOO

After that shower of s**** on Saturday, are you sure?! I'm dreading it, on current form they will batter us again.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:25:32 PM by Baggies »
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1060 on: September 19, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »
I wish it had never come back on having sufferred 2 of the worst hours in watching Wolves in 40 years as a supporter >:( Plus the usual 300 mile round trip into the bargain!

Its all gone a bit pear shaped for both our clubs since I predicted we'd both have comfortable seasons!

Starting to look like a duff prediction - worst thing is, I agreed with you  ??? :-[  :)
Boing Boing

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1061 on: September 27, 2011, 01:12:11 PM »
Drop Ohara i am hearing :D
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1062 on: September 27, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »
I hope they drop him for our game.  Mick would no doubt pick his mate Edwards instead of Gediora (or Guardiola) which would be another bonus.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1063 on: September 27, 2011, 01:51:15 PM »
Also of late Doyle is being compared to Andy Keogh ;D
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #1064 on: September 27, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »
Also of late Doyle is being compared to Andy Keogh ;D
Drop Ohara i am hearing :D

Oh Dear.

Yes, like every club we have our share of webmongs but so do every club FFS, you lot are just as bad, if not worse!

Take you last season, you couldn’t wait for a Wolves fan to post on your boards, you were getting your passports out, pride of the black country, Peter chose you instead of the other 3 of the top 4 to sign his deal, Shane Long signed and he was the final piece of that jigsaw etc... fast forward a few months and you are doomed, Odemwingie isn’t interested now he has his contract, Shane Long isn’t quite the masterstroke of a signing you thought and any Wolves fan on here isn’t welcome and the ones who do come on get banned!

I have also noticed the same fans who are full of the "black country is ours, where’s the dingles now??" .. soon as Wolves are higher in the league/doing in the slightest better, even within 6 games and its "oh there not our rivals anyway, I have always considered Villa to be".

Ahhhhhhhh... 
::)

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1065 on: September 27, 2011, 07:45:35 PM »
Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there mate in fairness.

There was a distinct lack of Wolves fans on here last year when we were doing better than you, now you've had a decent start and we've had a rubbish one you're all crawling out of the woodwork and onto here.

ahhhhhhh...

::)

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1066 on: September 27, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
I have to say I quite like the wolves fans , or to put it another way they can hold a conversation about football objectively , not like them lot from witton!
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

merlin_mick

« Reply #1067 on: September 28, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »

Yes, like every club we have our share of webmongs but so do every club FFS, you lot are just as bad, if not worse!

Take you last season, you couldn’t wait for a Wolves fan to post on your boards, you were getting your passports out, pride of the black country, Peter chose you instead of the other 3 of the top 4 to sign his deal, Shane Long signed and he was the final piece of that jigsaw etc... fast forward a few months and you are doomed, Odemwingie isn’t interested now he has his contract, Shane Long isn’t quite the masterstroke of a signing you thought and any Wolves fan on here isn’t welcome and the ones who do come on get banned!

I have also noticed the same fans who are full of the "black country is ours, where’s the dingles now??" .. soon as Wolves are higher in the league/doing in the slightest better, even within 6 games and its "oh there not our rivals anyway, I have always considered Villa to be".

Agreed.

What I don't understand is when Albion were doing well you gave it the big "We're a top 10 club, pushing for Europe next season" etc etc... but as soon as things don't go your way and we seem to be doing better than you guys, you can't seem to handle it and come out with all the excuses...

You've moaned at Wolves fans not being around last season? We were around just refrained from posting as much due to the constant drumming from your fans about how amazing you were and how you're a far better side than us? We couldn't get a reasonable word in because whatever we said you seemed to shoot us down and bring back the old "Where did we finish?" It got very boring...

That was last season, this is now...

Give other fans from other teams a chance to have their say even if we are your biggest rivals?... Or have you always considered the Villa that?

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1068 on: September 28, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »
What I don't understand is when Albion were doing well you gave it the big "We're a top 10 club, pushing for Europe next season" etc etc...

Just have to say that I talk to Albion fans on almost a daily basis and I have never ever heard one of ours claim either of those things. Even at the height of our good form last season with our wins at the Emirates, Goodison Park etc. At least not without tongue firmly placed in cheek.

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1069 on: September 28, 2011, 01:33:06 PM »
What I don't understand is when Albion were doing well you gave it the big "We're a top 10 club, pushing for Europe next season" etc etc... but as soon as things don't go your way and we seem to be doing better than you guys, you can't seem to handle it and come out with all the excuses...

I keep hearing this line being trotted out by you lot but as someone who obviously would know a large number of Albion fans personally and as a contributor on here there were very few, if any, that seriously thought we are a top ten club who should be pushing for Europe. Complete fabrication from you lot, perhaps to try and deflect attention away from your own deluded fans who think exactly the same about W*lves.

We could sit here all day and accuse each other of everything under the sun, it gets boring after a while. There's only so many times you can read the same old boring debates, "the black country's ours" ... "no it ay it's ours" blah blah blah. The talking will be done on the pitch on the 16th, I'm praying we put a good performance in but I'm not confident at this moment in time.

merlin_mick

« Reply #1070 on: September 28, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »
I keep hearing this line being trotted out by you lot but as someone who obviously would know a large number of Albion fans personally and as a contributor on here there were very few, if any, that seriously thought we are a top ten club who should be pushing for Europe. Complete fabrication from you lot, perhaps to try and deflect attention away from your own deluded fans who think exactly the same about W*lves.

We could sit here all day and accuse each other of everything under the sun, it gets boring after a while. There's only so many times you can read the same old boring debates, "the black country's ours" ... "no it ay it's ours" blah blah blah. The talking will be done on the pitch on the 16th, I'm praying we put a good performance in but I'm not confident at this moment in time.

Fair post... look forward to the 16th.

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1071 on: September 28, 2011, 02:21:14 PM »
Wolves fans who come onto an Albion forum and don't expect to hear remarks they don't like about their team need their heads looking at. If you don't like it why not go on your OWN forums?

As for all the comments about us being 'quiet' now I don't exactly remember when we were 'loud'. It's your club spouting out the **** about top ten and Europe.

merlin_mick

« Reply #1072 on: September 28, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »
Wolves fans who come onto an Albion forum and don't expect to hear remarks they don't like about their team need their heads looking at. If you don't like it why not go on your OWN forums?

As for all the comments about us being 'quiet' now I don't exactly remember when we were 'loud'. It's your club spouting out the **** about top ten and Europe.

If you track back last season there were a few of your fans talking about top 10 and Europe... I can't recall one Wolves fan talking about Europe? But hey, let's be realistic... neither of us will get there within at least 5 years if that!

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1073 on: September 28, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
If you track back last season there were a few of your fans talking about top 10 and Europe... I can't recall one Wolves fan talking about Europe? But hey, let's be realistic... neither of us will get there within at least 5 years if that!

Got any proof? As I said in a previous post I believe this is pure fabrication from your side, I don't know one person who SERIOUSLY thought we were on our way to Europe, any comments that were made were clearly tongue in cheek, much like the tongue in cheek (I hope!) comments coming from W*lves fans a few weeks ago when you were top four.

As it stands, realistically neither of us will finish top six, but if the likes of Blues, St*ke and Fulham can get into the Europa League via the cup route or other means then there's no reason why one of us can't do it in the next five years, provided we both push on and build on what we have now.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1074 on: September 28, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »
Agreed, Fulham have had at least three seasons in the Europa League now, I thought that a lot fo those comments about us been in Europe was down to excitment.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC