Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079347 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #825 on: August 19, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
I read MrWolf on the mix doesn't seem to rate who we have purchased and reckons we will struggle.He says Gera Has never cut it in the premier and ageing.He seems to be happy with our poor signings
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

dB

« Reply #826 on: August 19, 2011, 10:51:42 AM »
Well done to Wolves for acting quickly , the chant was pathetic and sick  and i hope the tw*t gets banned for quite a long time

That chap is really back-pedalling now. Apologising to literally every tweet! It's the second tweet that he posted that got me; 'I'm a racist, get over it'.

Deserves everything he gets. Tool.

wbatesy

• WBA Coach

« Reply #827 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »
i hope the tw*t gets banned for quite a long time

Indefinite ban from the custard bowl:

http://twitter.com/#!/officialwolves:

OfficialWolves Wolves FC
For information. Wolves fan who posted racist comment on Twitter last night has been handed an indefinite ban from Molineux.

wolves4ever

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #828 on: August 19, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
Best thing that could of happened. Credit to our club for ousting one of the crettins that always seem to haunt our club in such a swift manner.

DJ EmmJee

• WBA Manager

« Reply #829 on: August 19, 2011, 12:10:23 PM »
*dusts off banner*
Thou shalt not maketh jokes. This used to be the best board, I'd ever been on.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #830 on: August 19, 2011, 01:23:41 PM »
Credit to Wolves, I wonder how smug the little rat is this morning.

Edit: Went to have a look at the tweet, he has now made his account private.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:26:56 PM by LiamTheBaggie »
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #831 on: August 19, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »
Saw someone suggest earlier that they should get him to apologise to Odemwingie in person. Would be brilliant viewing seeing a grovelling little dingle having to apologise to him like some kid who has been sent to the neighbours by his parents for breaking a window.

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #832 on: August 19, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »
Out of curiosity do we know how old he was??
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

BaggieJames114

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #833 on: August 19, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »
Out of curiosity do we know how old he was??

15 or 16

w27

« Reply #834 on: August 19, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »
minority ruins it for all, no defending idiots like this kid and glad club acted quickly and professionally

as a kid i doubt he realises exactly the implications of what he is saying, i didnt  read the comments before deleted but hopefully this twonk will learn from his mistakes in future

DJ EmmJee

• WBA Manager

« Reply #835 on: August 19, 2011, 01:59:27 PM »
Saw someone suggest earlier that they should get him to apologise to Odemwingie in person.

You really think Pete would want a spectacle made of it? I doubt he's even aware of it.
Thou shalt not maketh jokes. This used to be the best board, I'd ever been on.

w27

« Reply #836 on: August 19, 2011, 02:04:37 PM »
I read MrWolf on the mix doesn't seem to rate who we have purchased and reckons we will struggle.He says Gera Has never cut it in the premier and ageing.He seems to be happy with our poor signings

its improved as summers gone on

for long period your only real signings were Jones and Maccualey who i dont think will be starting many if any and are more back up guys

it was clear like us you needed to sort out a defence, foster is good deal imo! dont think he's the best in the world but certainly have it at wolves!

gera is bit hit n miss signing, was great last time...if comes of could be cracking signing, if doesnt then little to lose from it imo as midfield signing wasnt essential must

now im impressed with shane long deal, i dont think he is a goal machine but think he is very hard working striker like doyle who will benefit your team greatly

i think 2 possibly 3 new solid additions to your squad where you have improved greatly, still dont think solved your defence (personally) but thats just imo

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #837 on: August 19, 2011, 02:07:40 PM »
You really think Pete would want a spectacle made of it? I doubt he's even aware of it.

I was merely speculating. We all saw around the Lokomotiv incident that this is the kind of thing he would rather not bother with.

KingKoren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #838 on: August 19, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »
Who was the Wolve's poster who used my quote that Long was better than Doyle?

Strange it seems to have gone after Long scores against Man United and Doyle misses a pen.  ;D

w27

« Reply #839 on: August 19, 2011, 03:05:40 PM »
Who was the Wolve's poster who used my quote that Long was better than Doyle?

Strange it seems to have gone after Long scores against Man United and Doyle misses a pen.  ;D

where have we said long is better?

doyle scored vs manutd last season, oh and the keeper didnt dive over top of the ball on that occasion either  :D

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #840 on: August 19, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »
Indefinite ban from the custard bowl:

http://twitter.com/#!/officialwolves:

OfficialWolves Wolves FC
For information. Wolves fan who posted racist comment on Twitter last night has been handed an indefinite ban from Molineux.

Good!!

Serves him right, little twirp
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

RyanCoops

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2011, 05:15:38 PM »
http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=62626&page=3

Some interesting reactions from Wolves fans about this.
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and got into bed before the room was dark. - Muhammed Ali

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #842 on: August 19, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »
It sets an interesting precedent, that's for sure. I think it is the right decision to revoke his season ticket, but I would say for a season or two would be suitable. Banning a 16 year old for life for a comment on a social networking website, albeit disgusting, is going to open up plenty of debate. What about fans who post sexist remarks? homophobic comments? remarks about other minorities like gypsies? hell, even people taking the mick out of gingers? Are they going to be banned, or is that bigotry not seen as bad as racism...
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #843 on: August 19, 2011, 07:03:59 PM »
It sets an interesting precedent, that's for sure. I think it is the right decision to revoke his season ticket, but I would say for a season or two would be suitable. Banning a 16 year old for life for a comment on a social networking website, albeit disgusting, is going to open up plenty of debate. What about fans who post sexist remarks? homophobic comments? remarks about other minorities like gypsies? hell, even people taking the mick out of gingers? Are they going to be banned, or is that bigotry not seen as bad as racism...

I do see where your coming from and i agree. I think because it was a direct insult at an individual i think it deserves a few years ban but no more, even if he is a dingle  ;D
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

KingKoren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #844 on: August 19, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
where have we said long is better?

doyle scored vs manutd last season, oh and the keeper didnt dive over top of the ball on that occasion either  :D

One wolves fan was using my quote as a signature and all of a sudden it's gone  :o If Doyle scores a few and Long doesn't i'm sure it will reappear.

jonny

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #845 on: August 20, 2011, 02:32:19 AM »

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #846 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »

Mulumbu99

« Reply #847 on: August 20, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
I have 2 mutual friends with him  :-X

i have 17  :-X

the rainbow turn east

« Reply #848 on: August 20, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »
The kid just looks like a normal person to me Iam sure he didnt mean what he said as there`s a fair share of black
players in the Wolves team and iam sure he gets right behind them.Any albion fans making a big thing out
of this must be very sad people.

wbatesy

• WBA Coach

« Reply #849 on: August 20, 2011, 12:16:55 PM »
Have to agree that a life ban for a kid is slightly harsh but if w*lves make a strong example out of him it will definitely deter others, which can only be a positive.