Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2070226 times)

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2011, 03:52:03 PM »
What's a Magastore?

Haha wow thats proves what we have known all along.........................they are thick!!
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #326 on: May 19, 2011, 06:03:53 PM »
That kit is vile. I thought Bolton's looked bad however this is something else.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

jasonbot

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #327 on: May 19, 2011, 08:39:48 PM »
That kit is vile. I thought Bolton's looked bad however this is something else.

They're obviously gearing up for the Championship next season!

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #328 on: May 22, 2011, 06:53:23 PM »
Wolves fan on the phone in just came on saying "McCarthy needs to go" - He's just kept them up for a second season. Are these totally thick or am I dreaming this? They are unbelieveable.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #329 on: May 22, 2011, 06:56:25 PM »
Wolves fan on the phone in just came on saying "McCarthy needs to go" - He's just kept them up for a second season. Are these totally thick or am I dreaming this? They are unbelieveable.

Mick has run his race he said. but a message from all Albion fans Please keep Mick :D
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #330 on: May 22, 2011, 06:58:27 PM »
Fair play to them albeit very lucky. But i knew they'd stay up after they beat us. Just roll on the next BCD
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

Mike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #331 on: May 22, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »

Anyone who thinks he should stay is totally thick.  They need to change it now, but luckily for us he'l still there nexts season. 

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #332 on: May 22, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
Fair play to them albeit very lucky. But i knew they'd stay up after they beat us. Just roll on the next BCD
Yeah the only positive about these inbreds staying up is that we'll have a chance to get them back next season.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #333 on: May 22, 2011, 09:27:37 PM »
Mick's lost his voice i hear

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #334 on: May 22, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »
Anyone who thinks he should stay is totally thick.  They need to change it now, but luckily for us he'l still there nexts season.

I say we sack Roy Hodgson.

McCarthy has kept an average group of players up TWICE. He's done a sterling job there, he has his teams playing with plenty of effort and they have unfortunately been rewarded with their survival.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #335 on: May 22, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »

McCarthy has kept an average group of players up TWICE. He's done a sterling job there, he has his teams playing with plenty of effort and they have unfortunately been rewarded with their survival.

He has had a dam site more money than any of our managers have had and still he struggles.Keep him there, they are both deserving of each other

Mike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #336 on: May 22, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »

LOL, it's him who has built the team.  The team he has now is mostly the team he had in the championship.  The signings he has made since have been awful.  I like McCarthy, he's honest, hard working manager.  If wolves want to progress though, they need to make a brave decision now, and replace him.   

wolves4ever

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #337 on: May 22, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »

An average group of players that took 4 points playing your World beaters ::)

Look forward to another season of BCDs and a bit of banter. Well done for this season, you deserve it.

It's great we are both still in the best league in the World.  8)

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #338 on: May 22, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
LOL, it's him who has built the team.  The team he has now is mostly the team he had in the championship.  The signings he has made since have been awful.  I like McCarthy, he's honest, hard working manager.  If wolves want to progress though, they need to make a brave decision now, and replace him.   

Yes, I know he's built the side together but in honesty they're average to decent players who put a shift in everyweek. Not everybody would want them in their team (I certainly wouldn't), yet he's managed to keep them in the Premier League once again when everybody else had wrote them off.

If they're look at ambition, then you could probably say that he'd need moving on, but for the time being, I'd stick with him. You only have to look at Blackburn for the mistake they almost paid by sacking a manager who was doing the business.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #339 on: May 22, 2011, 09:52:12 PM »

Look forward to another season of BCDs and a bit of banter. Well done for this season, you deserve it.

Likewise and on how you've managed to survive again, even if I did lose my voice for a slight while whilst laughing at your (what looked) relegation.

It's shame we missed our aerial prensence when we faced you. It certainly gave you an advantage which you used to perfection.  :)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »

Yes well done to your lot too.Pity we went on vacation early.Glad to be of help to save your season

wbainrickerscote

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2011, 10:13:08 PM »
Anyone else find the pitch invasion at the end of todays game (Blackburn) rather embarrassing? Makes them look very small time.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #342 on: May 22, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
I think the dingles owe a big thanks to Paul Scharner and Abdoulaye Meite for keeping their place in the Prem. Scharners sending off against Villa cost us as we missed him in the midfield against them and Meite's 'mistake' which gifted them the 3rd. At 2-1 we would have won the game as they were paniciing enough at 3-1. Oh well at least they've raised a few quid from the dvd.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #343 on: May 23, 2011, 08:36:43 AM »
Well done to Wolves, but they need to improve on there defence, it could have been more than three goals for Blackburn Rovers Yesterday.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Wbamitch

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #344 on: May 23, 2011, 01:53:31 PM »
Very Very lucky yesterday i feel to lose and to stay up but i always knew they were going to do it with the final day fixtures for the other teams very kind for them.
A poor show from them yesterday really, i just hope they're like it again next season, although two seasons in the premiership, they might just push on soon.
Dreading another two BCD

theboywiththe arabstrap

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2011, 02:20:26 PM »
Anyone else find the pitch invasion at the end of todays game (Blackburn) rather embarrassing? Makes them look very small time.

no, i disagree.

they managed to stay up when it looked at times like they were certainly going down.  fair play to them.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2011, 03:27:23 PM »
no, i disagree.

they managed to stay up when it looked at times like they were certainly going down.  fair play to them.

I said exactly the same thing this morning but for some reason my message was deleted .No problem what so ever with them celebrating on the pitch.We did the same for the great escape game.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #347 on: May 23, 2011, 03:38:57 PM »
I said exactly the same thing this morning but for some reason my message was deleted .No problem what so ever with them celebrating on the pitch.We did the same for the great escape game.

Nothing in the deleted posts board. Are you sure you pressed submit ?  ;)

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »

Can you imagine the emotions their fans must have been feeling, one minute they are safe and the next they are going down before suddenly being safe again despite being in the bottom three for most of the season. I honestly can't blame them for having a pitch invasion after that, we would have done the same if we were in their position I'm sure of it.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »

Yep. I thought the actual concept of it was perfect, last gasp survival but the way barely anyone was on the pitch and their own fans were chanting "off!!" just made me laugh even though i was still in shock at how they'd escaped. If they'd have done it properly then it would have been respectable as there was every reason for a pitch invasion but the inbred ****s managed to cock it all up  ;D  ;D