Author Topic: Peter Odemwingie Joins Cardiff City  (Read 635612 times)

heycreative

• WBA Newbie

Re: Peter Odemwingie Joins Cardiff City
« Reply #1475 on: January 26, 2013, 11:24:41 PM »
Barton and Pete will be a top tweeting team at Q.P.R

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1476 on: January 26, 2013, 11:26:45 PM »
Well at least we wont have to pay him a month's wages if he does stay. Due to the fact he will get fined the minute he walks through the training room door.

He is mentioning club business and mentioning players and ex players names. I actually cant believe what im reading to be honest. This is all his reply up until he goes on about 2pac and mentioning song lyrics

ok pal I remember you from your previous tweets. Your a good guy. I tell you what really happened. Offer came everybody knows
I ask club what they think ? Answer - not now. Maybe summer. I ask- or is it tactics to get more money? Answer- we have enough
now there is no prise for you. We need you. I say ok. What's the prise for summer ? We will tell you after the window closes.
I laugh and say. Then I have nothing in hand. Give me something to hold on to. Meanwhile I don't complain I ve not been happy
I say - I have served the club well and deserve at least to have a prise now so I can plan my probably last move in England
want to know incase they don't extend it in the summer. Don't want another summer window not knowing what will happen
because now I ll have to move my little son elsewhere. He needs his nice room prepared in advance and I prepare my wife's mind
because she is already attached to our new house and family here and so on. Already crying now. What will happen then ?
could be italy, Spain, Qatar, China, Russia, Turkey, America. Her parents will start crying their daughter going too far
also England don't believe after 30 plyers should get long contracts. One year contracts. Even great Lampard, Drogba,and so on
Pirlo didn't think so during the euro cup. Hahaha sent everyone msgs during the game vs England. Example at wba ? Scharner
so basically club told me - boy you go kill your self till may so people still think u good. Just 14 games son. U can do it !
so we make profit from the season. And also squeeze maximum on the transfer( because inside us we know u don't want to stay here)
after all I have contributed to the clubs success last two seasons I hoped to at least get a low prise. Answer- talk later
we promise in the summer we will not leave you on a last year. because we know what happens to players on last year. J. Thomas
sorry bro if you not happy I mentioned your name.
if I am on the bench many games now what will happen next season ? Then it's really Dubai after for me. I still want EPL !!!
they gave me a proverb. It's not the size of the frog but the stone or something like that. Means who ll come for me
so they want to reduce what I will get from the move. I thought they had enough. Principle thing ? I am a strong head too
so because mr nice guy Pete said like eddy murphy in his performance ( hilarious) I think - head down leaving the office - Ok
so when I got home I looked in the mirror and said -you see your life ? Hahaha ok let me call my people.They said -what ?!!!
at 32 in summer size of the frog Or stone ? La ila . As ukwa said - me that have paid tax in advance with 30 EPL goals ?
best compliment I have ever received in my carrier as a player. manager like HR spending to bring me for mission "impossible"
last season January window is when I should have handed in transfer request. Was one foot in Rubin Kazan - not for sale
Fulham . Not for sale. Newcastle. Not for sale. Wigan.not for sale. How can we let Aladin go hahaha
Before that window - Peter is hard to figure out. Doctor said pain in his head. Since he bought the Bentley we can't get anything outofhim
Damage to my image was done. Few fans went cold on me. Thanks God almighty for the unforgettable hat trick !!!
I won't miss football. Football will miss me. Hahaha
rot in reserves my dear ? On 40 a week as you say ? Not wise for the club. But I am ready for anything. Principle.
enough for today. Let me go and poor a Guinness into my system. Home alone today so could tweet. Home alone- like that naughty boy in film
Loyalty left 70 percent . the rest they stole out of my pocket thinking I was keeping money in there. Good night.

the guy has lost it!
In my blood and forever blue and white

heycreative

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #1477 on: January 26, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
didnt he say he was going to stop about 10 tweets ago...

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1478 on: January 26, 2013, 11:32:49 PM »
didnt he say he was going to stop about 10 tweets ago...

He is still going now after apparently having a Guinness  ??? If he keeps going I might have to post the 2nd chapter and if he goes on all night. We could have a book release by morning!

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1479 on: January 26, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
He's drunk.

?@OdemwingieP

enough for today. Let me go and poor a Guinness into my system. Home alone today so could tweet. Home alone- like that naughty boy in film

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1480 on: January 26, 2013, 11:36:38 PM »
Never would have taken him for a Guinness bloke. Colour me surprised.

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1481 on: January 26, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
Just tweeted this to a Wigan fan. Veiled dig at Roy/Clarke maybe...

"your manager wants me till today because knows what I can do because he knows football well. Top man he is !"

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1482 on: January 26, 2013, 11:38:26 PM »
I take it he isn't in training tomorrow with the rest of the squad then?  :D

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1483 on: January 26, 2013, 11:39:03 PM »
The guy is a joke, i hope we keep saying no unyltil his head explodes.

If i walere qpr i would run a mile.
I only go for the beer.

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1484 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:03 PM »
The guy is a joke, i hope we keep saying no unyltil his head explodes.

If i walere qpr i would run a mile.

Sadly at this moment they're too desperate to care.

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1485 on: January 26, 2013, 11:47:27 PM »
Just tweeted this to a Wigan fan. Veiled dig at Roy/Clarke maybe...

"your manager wants me till today because knows what I can do because he knows football well. Top man he is !"

wigan? wow that is a big club that odemwingie could have gone to  :D

this has been amazing tonight, what a totally bizzare night from Odemwingie, he is well and truely stuffed if nobody signs him now and he is at the Albion on Feb 1st
Baggie Terra

gwainge

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #1486 on: January 26, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »
Is this guy for real, one word.     twit

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1487 on: January 26, 2013, 11:51:49 PM »
Is he having some kind of breakdown?

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1488 on: January 26, 2013, 11:52:23 PM »
when he does go to QPR does anyone know roughly how much the wage will go up by?
Baggie Terra

woodta

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1489 on: January 26, 2013, 11:57:44 PM »
just seen this on twitter and made me laugh

Just heard Gazza has turned up at Peter Odemwingies house with a fishing rod, bucket of chicken and a crate of Guinness.

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1490 on: January 26, 2013, 11:59:55 PM »

Just heard Gazza has turned up at Peter Odemwingies house with a fishing rod, bucket of chicken and a crate of Guinness.

haha stole that  ;D

seriously, at times like this, Albion fans really come out on top with banter
Baggie Terra

Nocky

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1491 on: January 27, 2013, 12:01:32 AM »
Can't quite believe what I'm reading tbh. The guy has absolutely lost the plot. The sad thing is, it's probably going to work. How can we possibly keep him around the squad given how this has now progressed?! # muppet
"Champions aren't made in the gym. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision."

Muhammad Ali

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1492 on: January 27, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
What a twonk Odemwhinger is! I hope the Club fines him heavily for his twitter outbursts. He is obviously a person with more money than sense.

boot2006

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1493 on: January 27, 2013, 12:03:18 AM »
what a wally, talk about burning bridges!

From his tweeting he seems like he lacks confidence and is insecure.  Crikey, if I was on £40k a week I would be ready to take on the world.

sconesy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1494 on: January 27, 2013, 12:09:39 AM »

Odemwinge has stated "didn't think I'd  like fishing, but now hooked!! He also stated " I only like chicken fillets as they have no backbone"! Wonder what this prat will be drinking when he runs out of Guinness, suppose he'll get on the cheeky vimto's ! Bets on him being more inebriated than Roger Johnson at training please!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:11:49 AM by sconesy »

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1495 on: January 27, 2013, 12:10:00 AM »
For some reason he seems shocked by backlash he has received from Albion fans regarding the statement from Friday night.

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1496 on: January 27, 2013, 12:10:47 AM »
What a twonk Odemwhinger is! I hope the Club fines him heavily for his twitter outbursts. He is obviously a person with more money than sense.

I don't think he is bothered about the fine as he won't be there on Thursday anyway
Baggie Terra

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1497 on: January 27, 2013, 12:19:43 AM »
Whilst many (rightly) are angry and wishing all manor of things to happen, he is still our player, we are still playing him and even though tonight has been almost comedic all these tweets may serve to remind any prospective purchaser that he may be a risk they don't want to take.
Personally I think it's best if we don't hold out too long just to prove a point, my fear is buyers will run off and we get left with a player alienated from fans, teammates and club hierarchy .
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Nice1Cyrille

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1498 on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:36 AM »
Goodbye and good luck with your future career Mr Odemwingie.
We've have plenty of memories and thank you for all you have helped this club achieve in the short time you have been here.
Unfortunately the grass is never greener and I feel sorry you will find this out and have to look back on what could have been with a little integrity and committment towards your current employers.
You could have been a legend with these supporters but you have now become a joke.
When your career ends.. and it will sooner than you want it to... I hope you can learn that respect has to be earned in any position in life.
You have no respect here so move on and don't look back because we don't want you either.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1499 on: January 27, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
This is a mess but QPR will bail him out with an improved offer and he knows it, the club will probably conclude that he is more trouble than he is worth and cut a deal by Thursday tea time. Did not want to lose him and it is a pity that his time at the club has ended on such a sour note but I will now be glad to see the back of him.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.