Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079933 times)

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7200 on: April 07, 2019, 10:19:22 PM »
Where's Jimbo ?   :o
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7201 on: April 07, 2019, 10:31:03 PM »
give him time he's got 3 sisters. inbreds.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7202 on: April 08, 2019, 07:07:13 AM »
Whilst all this schadenfreude is good I cannot forget what a small time club we are at the moment, managed by a small time board with no real ambition other than to balance the books for an absent owner who appears to want his investment back at all costs. How many of us watching wished that Fosun had spoken to Mr Greedy and it was us there yesterday.....

Having said all that, it was hilarious to watch and I cannot wait to see my dingle colleagues today! For the record, I didn't think it was a penalty, Deeney was looking for that...... I don't care though :)
MAGA!

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7203 on: April 08, 2019, 08:28:31 AM »

Cant see past Everton and Fritzls mate for 7th. Expect both Leicester and Watford to finish above them too.

Viva NES.

Blimey Jacko, it's almost as if you are finally ready to admit how wrong you were about all of the managerial candidates we both assessed, Silva and Smith flying, Moore and Pulis both out of work or headed that way...

Sadly, with Everton's run in I cannot see them finishing 7th, but their recent performances auger well for next season and a positive start which is something you usually get under Silva, but there has been so much wrong with that club for so many years now.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7204 on: April 08, 2019, 09:15:47 AM »
I had a little chuckle at their expense yesterday, and then I burst out laughing.

No where near as much as I did when the Vile took it up the Arsene but never mind.

The looks on their faces, genuine comedy fluorescent yellow - golden moments.

We just have to hope a similar/worse fate doesn't befall us in the not too distant future  :-X .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Jimbo the Mexican

• Newcomer

« Reply #7205 on: April 08, 2019, 10:16:42 AM »
Im still here buddy  :)

That's a very hard loss to take if im honest and im still crying on the inside and outside  :'( :'(

Still plenty of ups and downs to come our way... likewise with yourselves only differences being you will have plenty more downs albeit lesser ones as truth be told you wont really be playing for anything significant other than the odd potential promotion or survival games, where as our downs will be more at stake but less of them as we wont be challenging for silverware every attempt.

Peace out folks  :) :)

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7206 on: April 08, 2019, 10:27:55 AM »
I have always laughed when someone scores a goal and does a ridiculous celebration which then looks even worse when they go on to lose the game.  Jiminez mask thing has to be the funniest ever, what a **** he looks now when you see it.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7207 on: April 08, 2019, 10:28:27 AM »
Im still here buddy  :)

That's a very hard loss to take if im honest and im still crying on the inside and outside  :'( :'(

Still plenty of ups and downs to come our way... likewise with yourselves only differences being you will have plenty more downs albeit lesser ones as truth be told you wont really be playing for anything significant other than the odd potential promotion or survival games, where as our downs will be more at stake but less of them as we wont be challenging for silverware every attempt.

Peace out folks  :) :)

And the arrogance is still there.

Word of advice - Don't big yourself up so much and the down won't be so far to drop. You lot were planning for the final as soon as the semi draw was made, wooooppppsss!!!!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7208 on: April 08, 2019, 10:41:51 AM »
Some people on here really hate them.
I don't hate them. You can't hate something that has given you so many laughs down the years.
The gift that keeps on giving.

Jimbo the Mexican

• Newcomer

« Reply #7209 on: April 08, 2019, 10:49:36 AM »
And the arrogance is still there.

Word of advice - Don't big yourself up so much and the down won't be so far to drop. You lot were planning for the final as soon as the semi draw was made, wooooppppsss!!!!

Hello there,

Not me my friend, i watched us get spanked 0-3 to Watford not too long ago (probably the most one sided performance against us all season bar man city away), in fact i was planning a semi exit based on that game alone, of course i cannot speak for all Wolves fans.

As for the league id like to put in on record and say i want to finish 7th and hopefully City beat Watford allowing us into europe, do i think that will happen? id say 50/50 maybe less, will i be gutted if we fail to make 7th and europe? slightly yes.

What i do know is that if we fail miserably from now on in the league and finish below Watford, Leicester and Everton, come the summer all hope will be renewed and i can look forward to a great summer of transfer speculation along will signing some real talent and probably breaking our transfer record again.  :) :) :) :)

Laters.

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7210 on: April 08, 2019, 10:52:09 AM »
I have always laughed when someone scores a goal and does a ridiculous celebration which then looks even worse when they go on to lose the game.  Jiminez mask thing has to be the funniest ever, what a **** he looks now when you see it.

He should also have been yellow carded for it.  Putting a mask on is against the rules.

BRIAN

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #7211 on: April 08, 2019, 11:06:06 AM »
I cannot believe the attitude towards the Wolves. I am not a supporter, but I do applaud what they have done in both Cup and League. I can claim to have seen the Albion a lot further back than most present day followers- 1948-9.  They were always rivals and  they prevented us from doing the double in 1954. There was very little agro in those days. Now the snidey attitude seems to be the norm. It is running through all sports and I hate it. Just enjoy the game. I nowadays think that lots of players always seem to have a snarl on their faces. I also watch rugby and the attitude is tottally different especially the respect shown to referees.   

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7212 on: April 08, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »
I cannot believe the attitude towards the Wolves. I am not a supporter, but I do applaud what they have done in both Cup and League. I can claim to have seen the Albion a lot further back than most present day followers- 1948-9.  They were always rivals and  they prevented us from doing the double in 1954. There was very little agro in those days. Now the snidey attitude seems to be the norm. It is running through all sports and I hate it. Just enjoy the game. I nowadays think that lots of players always seem to have a snarl on their faces. I also watch rugby and the attitude is tottally different especially the respect shown to referees.

I enjoyed the game alot Brian  ;D
MAGA!

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7213 on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:50 AM »

Its pretty easy to believe tbh.

Their fans are clueless, arrogant tw*ts who are living in cuckoo land because they have had a decent couple of seasons (yes decent, not exceptional - they haven't achieved anymore than we have when you look at the bigger picture despite spending about £100 million more than us).

They need to realise 99% of their team have no loyalties to the club and neither has nuno, soon as big clubs come sniffing around nuno and their better players they will be screwed.

It's only a matter of time  ;D

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7214 on: April 08, 2019, 12:03:43 PM »
I had to drop my daughters off at Manchester Arena for a concert last night and wait for them to come back out.

I walked into a pub round the corner from the arena on 75 minutes and saw the score. Got my pint, and sat down just as Watford got 1 back with that class goal.

The whole pub erupted, like it did for every Watford goal, not one person in that pub wanted the D1ngle5 to win, it was like home from home.  ;D ;D ;D

It's a shame I had to drive back home later otherwise I would have stumbled out that pub legless. ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:06:26 PM by Andio »

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7215 on: April 08, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
Its pretty easy to believe tbh.

Their fans are clueless, arrogant tw*ts who are living in cuckoo land because they have had a decent couple of seasons (yes decent, not exceptional - they haven't achieved anymore than we have when you look at the bigger picture despite spending about £100 million more than us).

They need to realise 99% of their team have no loyalties to the club and neither has nuno, soon as big clubs come sniffing around nuno and their better players they will be screwed.

It's only a matter of time  ;D
[/b]

Chelsea will surely come calling
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7216 on: April 08, 2019, 12:10:35 PM »
Looked on the BBC Football website and it was 2-0 with about 15 minutes to go and i thought game over. Watched the news and lo and behold Watford had won :D. Made up a bit for our result.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #7217 on: April 08, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »
Hello there,

Not me my friend, i watched us get spanked 0-3 to Watford not too long ago (probably the most one sided performance against us all season bar man city away), in fact i was planning a semi exit based on that game alone, of course i cannot speak for all Wolves fans.

As for the league id like to put in on record and say i want to finish 7th and hopefully City beat Watford allowing us into europe, do i think that will happen? id say 50/50 maybe less, will i be gutted if we fail to make 7th and europe? slightly yes.

What i do know is that if we fail miserably from now on in the league and finish below Watford, Leicester and Everton, come the summer all hope will be renewed and i can look forward to a great summer of transfer speculation along will signing some real talent and probably breaking our transfer record again.  :) :) :) :)

Laters.

So breaking your transfer record = success ?

Not about how much you spend, its about how you spend it, think you lot should know that from previous years.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7218 on: April 08, 2019, 01:01:15 PM »
Cheerio Jimbo, come back when you have won something.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7219 on: April 08, 2019, 03:22:00 PM »
I still haven't stopped laughing. Especially when i think about the clown in the mask.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7220 on: April 08, 2019, 08:50:02 PM »

What I like about rugby is the ingenious methods of cheating.

That fake blood in the mouth used by that former world cup winner turned coach waa exceptional.

I also admire the eye gauging and can only hope it comes to a football stadium near me soon.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7221 on: April 08, 2019, 10:40:14 PM »
Dingle Jim cleared off yet ?

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7222 on: April 14, 2019, 08:44:27 PM »
They're starting to slag off Nuno too now ! 
Hopefully the bubble bursting and reality kicking in for the deluded fools.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7223 on: April 14, 2019, 09:59:25 PM »
They're starting to slag off Nuno too now ! 
Hopefully the bubble bursting and reality kicking in for the deluded fools.
Starting?
They wanted him out when Huddersfield beat them
He walked out of the press conference...it won't end well 😂
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7224 on: April 27, 2019, 04:22:07 PM »
2 games away from qualification stage for Europa league as things stand