Author Topic: Darren Moore  (Read 843876 times)

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

Re: Darren Moore
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2018, 06:46:28 PM »
Good luck Darren, just getting back a little pride will be an achievement.
Baggie in Southampton

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
Thank god he did jump in, do you not remember the Pepe Mel Lugano high line. Another manager out of his depth.

Huge summer ahead, we have to make the correct appointment.

No. It wasn't his job, he should have been supporting Mel to get his ideas across. A crass individual.

Back to Big Dave I wish him nothing but the best. 6 wins out of 6 should do it!  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »
Wish Moore all the best. These games are still vital in my eyes regardless of the fact that we are going down. We need to turn the mood so that we finish with at least some pride. Bagging a few points would set us up well for next season. We all saw how the form from the end of one season can affect the next...

Sted1990

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2018, 07:10:30 PM »

No. It wasn't his job, he should have been supporting Mel to get his ideas across. A crass individual.

Back to Big Dave I wish him nothing but the best. 6 wins out of 6 should do it!  ;D

You know him personally then? To know what kind of individual he is and what is intentions were. To me he wanted the best for our club.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2018, 07:33:14 PM »
If we lose every single game but approach them like Big Dave did as a player I'll be happy - all I want to see from now until May is players actually trying.
I only go for the beer.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2018, 07:39:18 PM »
If we lose every single game but approach them like Big Dave did as a player I'll be happy - all I want to see from now until May is players actually trying.

Spot on. Big Dave IS Albion.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »
He deserves better than this mob, can't see them responding to be honest. If they continue in the same couldn't care less vein, and disrespect a club legend and genuinely good bloke, then they really are scum. Unfortunately that's exactly what I expect.
Hope I'm wrong and Big Dave does enough to throw his hat in the ring. Would like nothing more than to see him in charge and successful for the foreseeable future.

boot2006

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 08:39:43 PM »
Good luck "Big Dave'!!
6 wins from 6 and nothing less...

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 09:49:53 PM »
Already looking forward to hearing his first interview.

Nothing but 100% of our backing, good luck Big Dave.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
He deserves better than this mob, can't see them responding to be honest. If they continue in the same couldn't care less vein, and disrespect a club legend and genuinely good bloke, then they really are scum. Unfortunately that's exactly what I expect.
Hope I'm wrong and Big Dave does enough to throw his hat in the ring. Would like nothing more than to see him in charge and successful for the foreseeable future.
If his nick name lives up to him as a Player I bloody well help he can say to these Useless idiots Along With Foster, Brunt, Dawson, G mace, Rincon and some of the youth That this how Albion used to be this is what you've turned it into Now If you give me the Same Gutless Performances there are to be changes when our new boss comes in or before the Season is out. I'm in charge your not.
Restore Sum Pride Darren Mate
Strip Evans of Captain make Brunt it please.
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2018, 10:34:40 PM »
He can't really lose can he? We're going down, so he won't get the blame when it does happen, but just suppose he pulls off one of the greatest of miracles, he will be an even bigger legend than he is now.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2018, 10:43:45 PM »
He should be on the blower to sneekes, superbob, Darren Bradley et al
Get the crowd fired for starters

Then pick a team that fly out of the blocks and with a point to prove
Gmac,krykowiac,field, Burke,Yacob all in there

Livermore, Evans,myhill,Barry. Not in the squad but made to sit on the bench

On the bench I'd have chadli,Sturridge and Leko ......you can get yourselves the move/career you want , just give me 6 matches at 100%

We beat Swansea 3-0 ......then ..
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2018, 11:21:38 PM »
All I hope is that Darren can restore a bit of dignity before the end of the season. He goes into this as an Albion legend and no matter what the outcome he will leave it undiminished. The Albion fans won't turn on "Big Dave" but those players had better show him a bit more respect than they did Pardew otherwise things will get ugly.

We aren't going to win 6 on the spin but a bit of pride wouldn't go amiss.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2018, 11:27:09 PM »
All I hope is that Darren can restore a bit of dignity before the end of the season. He goes into this as an Albion legend and no matter what the outcome he will leave it undiminished. The Albion fans won't turn on "Big Dave" but those players had better show him a bit more respect than they did Pardew otherwise things will get ugly.

We aren't going to win 6 on the spin but a bit of pride wouldn't go amiss.

It would leave the board with an extremely difficult decision if we did win 6 on the spin.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2018, 11:29:33 PM »
It would leave the board with an extremely difficult decision if we did win 6 on the spin.

Yeah which stand to name after him  and where to put the solid gold statue that he would deserve.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2018, 11:30:05 PM »
Feel a bit sorry for Moore to be honest, only appointed first team coach when Pardew came and I don't see anyone around to help him with any experience. Hope it goes well for him but if it doesn't I hope no-one gets on his back and the players get a bit of what is deserved as this squad have seen off two managers this season (admittedly one who should have gone at the end of last season and one who should never have been appointed at all) so have played a massive part in the way this season has gone and need to have a good look at themselves in the mirror.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2018, 11:30:59 PM »
Yeah which stand to name after him  and where to put the solid gold statue that he would deserve.

Brilliant post actually laughed out loud.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 05:50:24 AM »
We could lose every game between now and the end of the season with Big Dave in charge and it wouldn't change a thing with regards to how we admire him and everything he has done for the club. Hopefully seeing him in the dugout will get the fans on side a little bit and give him a taster of first team management. I wish him nothing but the very best of luck.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2018, 08:39:56 AM »
Feel a bit sorry for Moore to be honest, only appointed first team coach when Pardew came and I don't see anyone around to help him with any experience. Hope it goes well for him but if it doesn't I hope no-one gets on his back and the players get a bit of what is deserved as this squad have seen off two managers this season (admittedly one who should have gone at the end of last season and one who should never have been appointed at all) so have played a massive part in the way this season has gone and need to have a good look at themselves in the mirror.
Maybe Brunt could help him
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »
He can't really lose can he? We're going down, so he won't get the blame when it does happen, but just suppose he pulls off one of the greatest of miracles, he will be an even bigger legend than he is now.

Agree with you. Nothing is expected of him, but if he can give us a bit of pride and self respect back then that would be good. Realistically he could win two games and he would end the season with a better win ratio that the previous two clowns......and that will do for me.

He is a legend anyway.....
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:31:45 AM by skyclad99 »
MAGA!

Trigger

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2018, 09:21:01 AM »
Maybe we can see if megson can come back and support him.
!!! If your Proud to be a Baggie, Clap your Hands !!!

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2018, 09:25:10 AM »
Good Luck Darren you are going to need it mate. 
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2018, 11:44:24 AM »
Whatever happens the next six games Big Dave will always be a legend and has more pride and integrity than a lot of our squad put together.

Sadly i have no faith in the bunch of wasters doing anything different to what they did under Pulis and Pardew, i expect us to lose with a whimper with little or no pride shown, the rot is set in too deep and i expect them to let Big Dave down with gutless performances.

Fortunately i think the fans have now seen through them, we know we are going down and i hope as we now entering a new era with hopefully lots of the mercenaries gone, hopefully the support will be funny, positive and let the decent ones in our squad as well as Big Dave know the respect we have for them.

dan7heman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2018, 07:33:02 PM »
If they can’t try for this fella, then they should be ashamed of themselves. Just show us you give the tiniest sh!7.

All the best Big Dave, love you to earn the job.
It is a mistake to theorize before one has the facts. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

Greenock Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2018, 10:56:20 PM »
This poor sod is on a hiding to nothing......do we really think that this bunch who have no self respect, no respect for 2 experienced managers.....are going to have any respect for someone they'd probably never heard of before coming to WBA who has no managerial experience at all........and bear in mind these 'players' know they are already relegated....despite what the head-in-the-sand may think !!!
He's a lad from the Wrenna