Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2069531 times)

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #6975 on: August 21, 2018, 09:53:35 AM »
Age is irrelevant, Patricio is still better.

Jota is better than Phillips or Barnes or any of the others you mention. Jota will fetch upwards for £30m (providing he doesn't have a release clause) when he leaves Wolves.

Cavaliero is injury prone, jury is out on him. Costa the same but both very capable players and deserving of a spot in a PL team.

Boly was useless against £50m worth of striker, Hegazi looks scared stiff of second division plodders.

It's all well and good having confidence in our team but regurgitating S***e like this just makes us sound like every Wolves fan for the last decade when they kept saying they were better than us... guess what? They weren't.

'On paper' you may well be right.... but we all should know by now football games aren't played on paper.

Confidence, form etc play a massive part.

By looking at them they have a decent enough team, but the biggest issue is how they 'steamed' the championship and expected to do the same to the premier league..   seeing them come crashing back down to reality is nearly as satisfying as seeing us score 7 goals in a game.  ;D

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6976 on: August 21, 2018, 10:03:53 AM »
'On paper' you may well be right.... but we all should know by now football games aren't played on paper.

Confidence, form etc play a massive part.

By looking at them they have a decent enough team, but the biggest issue is how they 'steamed' the championship and expected to do the same to the premier league..   seeing them come crashing back down to reality is nearly as satisfying as seeing us score 7 goals in a game.  ;D

Agreed, but we can't take that into account when comparing XI v XI. All the facts and figures from the past 12 months would indicate that they're better than us, at the moment. Things change very quickly and I think they'll soon realise where they fit in the pecking order.

Topman

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6977 on: August 28, 2018, 06:29:35 PM »
Anyone hear the dingle just on WM? Was making some sort of sense until right at the end. He claimed the manager would turn down Man U, claiming wolves are bigger,

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6978 on: August 28, 2018, 07:36:14 PM »
Have to say I'm having real trouble with these deluded dingles. I've got mates who haven't 'wanted to talk about' wolves for about 5 years yet now you can't shut the f****** up. Never have I wanted them to fail more now than in my whole life. They are the ficklest fans in world football. Absolutely hate that club with a passion.

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6979 on: August 28, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
Have to say I'm having real trouble with these deluded dingles. I've got mates who haven't 'wanted to talk about' wolves for about 5 years yet now you can't shut the f****** up. Never have I wanted them to fail more now than in my whole life. They are the ficklest fans in world football. Absolutely hate that club with a passion.
My manager couldn't tell you who they were playing two years ago , got his first ST now. Sickening.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6980 on: August 31, 2018, 11:28:04 PM »
Interesting to see Wolves employing the same model Chelsea, Man City and the Pozzi family fun Watford employ now. 30 plauers have gone out on loan this summer, 18 of which were announced today.

Basically stock piling players and seeing if any generate a profit for them further down the line.
Boing Boing

gavinrussell

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6981 on: September 01, 2018, 05:40:53 PM »
Good win today..but.West ham are dreadful..

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6982 on: September 16, 2018, 10:53:59 AM »
If you were born on the day Wolves last won at the Hawthorns you would have just been celebrating your 22nd birthday. If you were born on the day Albion last won at the custard bowl you would have just been celebrating entering year 2 at primary school.
It helps to understand their bitterness.
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

gavinrussell

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6983 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:18 PM »
Another win...Burnley are dreadful..

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6984 on: September 16, 2018, 04:58:30 PM »
Fair play to them, they have got two wins and clean sheets against sides they would of fancied, they keep doing that they will be safe.

They play some nice football, assuming they stay up the likes of neves will be off to bigger and better things, thats when their setup will really be tested.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6985 on: September 16, 2018, 05:01:22 PM »
They'll be absolutely fine and then some. As I said previously, can only envy them currently and their owners in comparison to ours.

MICKYMEL

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6986 on: September 16, 2018, 06:34:09 PM »
Real delusional if you think these will ‘do enough to stay up’. They will be mid table possibly top half.
They have owners that have plans and can see them being in Europe soon. I don’t like it either, their fans will be a nightmare for us for next several years. Wish I’d been more vocal to them for last ten years now!
Whenever we are playing badly, just remember -
Paul Chrichton,Neil Parsley, Andy Mcdermott, Scott Darton, Winston White,Mark Angel, Fabian DeFreitas, Paul Williams......now, do you feel better?

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6987 on: September 16, 2018, 07:37:19 PM »
Just heard a wolves fan saying they could get to champions league finish!
Not bothered really,good luck to them anyway

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6988 on: September 16, 2018, 07:47:44 PM »
I don't envy them but they seem to have everything we don't at the moment
Barstewards  8)
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

elmo_in_swansea

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6989 on: September 16, 2018, 09:55:35 PM »
Not bothered about them to be honest! I'd really love to see all Midlands clubs in the top flight - I'm more disappointed with our own miserable efforts to make a claim as Midlands No, 1 when we were the only West Midlands team up there! what a waste!
Orihuela CF
@elmo_in_swansea on twitter

Scooby Doo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6990 on: September 22, 2018, 09:34:10 PM »
I think Wolves, along with Fulham, will have won quite a few neutrals over with their efforts so far. Playing some great stuff, and their big names are delivering.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6991 on: September 29, 2018, 04:44:57 PM »
Going down, apparently  :o #jackoknows

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6992 on: September 29, 2018, 06:28:50 PM »
They were always going to be good. A number of shrewd signings, helped massively by their link up with Mendes giving them access to players they would not have been able to get close to had they not had his influence.

Nunez proving to be a good manager either way though, playing some great football.
Boing Boing

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6993 on: September 29, 2018, 07:35:48 PM »
Going down, apparently  :o #jackoknows
at the same time, they are only one win more than we had this time last year, small margins etc.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6994 on: September 29, 2018, 07:38:19 PM »
at the same time, they are only one win more than we had this time last year, small margins etc.

Early days lads. It's even better if they start mentioning Champions League before the wheels come off. Also Mark Hughes...
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6995 on: September 30, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »
Don't take much notice of wolves but,they seem to be going along nicely,playing with confidence.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #6996 on: October 03, 2018, 08:22:42 AM »
Just can't see Wolves getting relegated, mid table about 11th I reckon. They do need to start scoring more goals though.

For me relegation will be 3 of Cardiff, Newcastle, Southampton, Huddersfield, Brighton and Fulham.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6997 on: October 03, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
To be fair, they're playing very attractive football and winning matches. They have some real quality in the team too.

Can't see them being anywhere near relegation this season. Next season they may struggle, 2nd season syndrome and all that.

Problem for them could be if they do too well some of their better players would likely leave.

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6998 on: October 03, 2018, 06:20:41 PM »
Or they might attract even better players.
They seem to be on the right track don't they.
Although I tend not to watch motd any more,tune into 037, at 10:30 tonight for some proper footy.

gavinrussell

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6999 on: October 06, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »
Dingles win again..😐