Author Topic: 14 May 2019 Albion 1 Aston Villa 0 (Play Off 2nd Leg)  (Read 112406 times)

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
In reality a season ticket would have been cheaper than those 15 games at gate prices and you would have got 7-8 more games and guaranteed a villa ticket, you can even pay monthly direct debit to spread cost (I sound like a salesman here but its true)
Dont know if its same problem as me but due to work commitments I cant commit to all games, just go whenever im am off

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2019, 04:14:58 PM »
Dont know if its same problem as me but due to work commitments I cant commit to all games, just go whenever im am off
But price wise if you attend 15 out the 23, say 20-25 each thats over £300, a season tickets only £330, matches you cant attend I believe you can sell back to the club (or you used to be able too anyway)
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2019, 04:34:48 PM »
This doesn't sound good for me as someone eligible to get one tomorrow. I am hoping the club have taken a few more out and held some back for tomorrow. This scenario has proven Kirk's concerns about none being left for members to be accurate, especially in light of the offer for season ticket holders to purchase additional tickets taken away this morning.

There was an announcement on the @wbasupport twitter account this morning, that HST's could no longer buy additional tickets to give members a chance for tickets tomorrow.

I'm a HST holder, & I logged in to see if I could buy an additional ticket, but I had a sold out message in all areas.
It looks as though the system will only recognise account numbers in the "members" category now, so you might be ok.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Dan87uk

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2019, 08:19:40 PM »
So after my pelava today failing to obtain away tickets thanks to the system cock up not recognising we met the criteria. I also then came home to find ONE of our 3 tickets for the home leg had been delivered to us today - Despite having also checked the "add to stile card" option rather than the delivery option. So... is it one our stile cards? 2 of them? do I need the ticket for it? have no idea.

I don't trust one jot what they've done with these tickets now and i'll have to check with the ticket office during their readily available hou... oh wait, that's right, they only open 9-5 when i'm at work and have switched off the phones...

This has been so poorly dealt with is not even funny.
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2019, 09:06:26 PM »
Listening to my Albion mates and reading on here it sounds like your ticket system, both home and away, have been a bit of a shambles. How can your club get it so wrong selling 23,000 home tickets and 2000 away tickets? We sold 40k tickets in a few days, one ticket per person, and our away tickets sold out in 45 minutes to s/t holders with 18+ aways. Couldn't believe when I saw some of your fans having to queue in person for tickets, I thought that went in the 90s  ;D
Did you know we won the European Cup?

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2019, 09:27:31 PM »
Listening to my Albion mates and reading on here it sounds like your ticket system, both home and away, have been a bit of a shambles. How can your club get it so wrong selling 23,000 home tickets and 2000 away tickets? We sold 40k tickets in a few days, one ticket per person, and our away tickets sold out in 45 minutes to s/t holders with 18+ aways. Couldn't believe when I saw some of your fans having to queue in person for tickets, I thought that went in the 90s  ;D
We have a rubbish ticketing system,  and a rubbish team too mate, now go away and come back and gloat when you have sold your Wembley tickets.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2019, 10:43:11 PM »

I thought your clocks hadn't gone forward since 1982 so how do you know about the 90's.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2019, 10:55:00 PM »
Most probably because you lot only have to type in the word 'Deluded' in order to qualify for a ticket.  ;)
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2019, 11:28:59 PM »

Your lot also advertised final tickets before your total humiliation at the hands of 3rd tier Bradford in the league Cup semi final.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2019, 01:01:05 AM »
You have Albion mates, this is very concerning

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2019, 09:21:41 AM »
Very long shot, but if anyone cant make it, or any members fancy getting me a ticket, I will love you for ever!!

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2019, 09:49:36 AM »
My mate went to the Hawthorns this morning at 9.00am and got a ticket no problem there was roughly 50 people in front of him. His words to me where "there are plenty left", so if you can get down there give it a try.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2019, 09:52:52 AM »
My mate went to the Hawthorns this morning at 9.00am and got a ticket no problem there was roughly 50 people in front of him. His words to me where "there are plenty left", so if you can get down there give it a try.
Is he a member?

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2019, 10:01:56 AM »
Is he a member?

No Season ticket holder but the ticket was for his grandson.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2019, 10:03:44 AM »
No Season ticket holder but the ticket was for his grandson.
I dont qualify for ticket until tomorrow though as not sth or member

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2019, 10:38:13 AM »
Heard there are around 3,000 left.

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2019, 11:00:29 AM »
I managed to get tickets this morning with relative ease. Sorted out my brothers and mine (both members having attended more than two games as per the stipulated requirement) and then tried my luck for a third for my dad but under my name and much to my amazement I was able to. There did seem to be plenty about so I think most will be satisfied. Clearly with yesterday's withdrawal to season ticket holders to get an extra ticket, they have held some back, along with some season ticket holders not booking their seats. Fair play to the club, it means members have had an opportunity and also my experience was extremely smooth online.

I hope Kirk, a vocal critic of the arrangement on here, has been able to get one. Kie the baggie, it won't let me get back on the system now, shame I didn't see your message earlier. I dare say however that you will be able to get one, there did appear to be plenty left.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2019, 11:09:50 AM »
 Thanks for the thought my friend heres hoping

Evans91

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2019, 11:17:30 AM »
Yeah I’ve brought one today because I’m a member and also let me buy one in my mates name who wasn’t a member so people maybe in luck if they try today.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2019, 11:19:07 AM »
Yeah I’ve brought one today because I’m a member and also let me buy one in my mates name who wasn’t a member so people maybe in luck if they try today.
Did you go to ticket office?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:20:43 PM by OldburyWBA »

Evans91

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2019, 11:20:22 AM »
Did u go to ticket office?
Nah Online mate

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2019, 11:21:34 AM »
A quick count looking at the online availability shows just under 3,000 tickets left. I'm confident I will be able to get one tomorrow at 9.
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2019, 11:22:49 AM »
Nah Online mate
Ok, its not showing anything for me when I log in, thinking about chancing it and going ticket office

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2019, 11:26:35 AM »
A quick count looking at the online availability shows just under 3,000 tickets left. I'm confident I will be able to get one tomorrow at 9.
How do you see this?

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2019, 11:32:23 AM »
How do you see this?

I know the URL that shows the stadium map and see empty seats, it will let me pick seats but not complete the transaction; which is right as I can't buy any until tomorrow.
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA